Reincarnation

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4 7:01 PM
      (Note: A brief excerpt from the book "From Outer Space" by Howard Menger. I think it important that you know with your sharing isn't a fruitless endeavor. Rather very important for those who have the ears...Dex)

      Man's research has penetrated millions of light years into the universe, and into the almost inestimable depths of the atom; but now he must do research into an even more mysterious and difficult subject, MAN HIMSELF!

      In talking of past lives, I should clarify the karma, as it has been explained to me. If you wish it, there is such a thing as karma, which one might term "A COMPENSATIVE HEREDITARY EXPRESSION IN THIS PHYSICAL THREE-DIMENSIONAL WORLD OF NOW."
      You can live above karmic conditions when the gift is yours, but woe to those who are slaves of karma, and cannot leap it's prison's walls!
      To those who say they are resigned to live under this system of karmic retribution, let me say this: it is a false and artificial condition, one which takes on reality only because you agree that it should be so.

      Jesus said, "Know the truth and the truth shall make you free."
      Those who die on this planet without knowing the truth or having the gifts of awareness are prisoners of this planet and do not leave it; they are reborn in new bodies and continue in the school of life, bound to the wheel of karma.
      Those, however, who die knowing the truth are not afraid to die. They know there is no death in Truth, and that they maybe reborn on another planet, Venus, for example; a veritable heaven compared to Earth. Heaven is not an isolated place; instead there are degrees of heavens. Some souls who choose to be reborn here from another planet do so for a purpose, either to accomplish a mission or to be with some loved one. But whether they progress upward or downward, there is continual evolvement.
      At the lecture I caught myself wondering if it was the soul of myself or Marla which had voluntarily cast itself once more into the hell of earth. Perhaps it had been that of both of us.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5 9:13 AM
        I broadly concur with this piece on Howard Menger's ETs' teachings
        about reincarnation and karma. At least they take these concepts seriously.
        By contrast, the J-Rods appear to behave as though they've never heard of
        them!

        However Menger says:
        "You can live above karmic conditions when the gift is yours, but woe to
        those who are slaves of karma, and cannot leap it's prison's walls!"

        Unfortunately he does not tell us how we can get free of our
        presumed enslavement to karma and "leap its prison's walls". I must say
        that some of these ETs who we hear about do seem a pretty useless bunch,
        from a practical point of view.

        Cheers all,

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6 4:28 PM
          For anyone wanting to explore their own previous incarnations, Karin
          Hoppe Holloway has produced an immensely practical book called "How To Find
          Your Past Lives Without Using Hypnosis - A Past Life Clues Workbook". The
          back cover explains:

          "Your life is filled with clues to your previous incarnations.

          Past life traces,

          Past life resonances,

          Past life recollections.

          These clues are obvious once you notice them.

          This workboook will guide you through every area of your life, helping you
          to notice these traces, resonances and recollections.

          Will your past life clues prove to you that you have lived before?

          Karin Hoppe Holloway is a Certified Hypnotherapist (USA), Past Life
          Regressionist, Close Encounter Analyst and BA in Philosophy.
          This workbook grew from classes created for the recollection of past lives."

          An Experiencers eBooks Publication
          www.experiencers.net

          Available from:
          www.lulu.com