Re: [ufodiscussion] Reincarnation:J.P. Morgan-J.S. McCain?

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
      "We are in the first stage of spiritual development - the baby crib."

      I must take issue with this sweeping generalization. It can stand
      only if the more spiritually advanced members of the human race are excluded
      from the term "we". If the above statement was generally true there could
      be no human spiritual teachers to awaken and enlighten the rest of
      spiritually undeveloped humanity, because the teachers would all still be
      students in the baby-class too.

      "As we grow older and wiser over many many lifetimes, more of our past lives
      become known."

      It is also possible that as we grow older over many, many lifetimes,
      by our own choice we forget more and more of what we had previously learned
      and so we regress in our spiritual evolution. In that case less of our past
      lives become known.

      "Read Seth/ Jane roberts.
      The Soul never forgets!"

      Thanks, but it is precisely because the soul never forgets that I do
      not need to read Seth/Jane Roberts. I just need to read my own soul,
      wherein all that I ever will know already resides.

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
        Cross posting Regan.

        I just now posted the below over at the golden forums discussion and then
        logged onto my email and see yours on reincarnation.

        So, something from me...

        Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:20 am

        I've skipped and read near the end of the interview and there is a chance
        it was comprised of information already in circulation. Maybe, they're
        aware of my website details with the little body changes. Who knows. The
        main theme seems the same. Find how to liberate yourself from this reality
        game of earth.
        That is the most important. Learn what you can for a greater attainment.
        In order not to have to reincarnate repeatedly here, you literally, in the
        body or out of the body, have to be taken out of earth's confinement fields.

        UJ

        The memory of our past lives are retained in what Hurtak calls the recorder
        cell. Perhaps that is the Aksashic records too.
        I don't know.

        Supposedly the amnesia problem and a re-birth is caused by our acquiring a
        new brain.
        The brain buffers out past lifetime experiences or otherwise there's a
        chance we'd overload with too much information.
        I've experienced with the Overself intelligence a reactivation of past life
        recall.

        I witnessed past lifetime personage of myself through the hologram
        activation process.
        I was shown different race identities through holograms. The different race
        being me. India, Chinese, a woman traveling up a cobble stone pathway
        reminded me in Europe somewhere.

        It was to help with my discovery and believing in reincarnation.
        I hadn't any doubts before and never really ever thought about it.
        It was fulfilling more of what Hurtak said we would experience.
        Initially with contact came with my being tutored about metaphysical things.

        What gets deleted isn't worth the read.

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 3, 2008
          Thanks for this input, Dex. A bit of synchronicity at work perhaps?

          I am sure you are correct in saying that we would be overloaded with
          information if we had to carry all of our past lifetimes around with us in
          our heads during our present one. Also, I think we would lose all sense of
          who we are now because we would still be carrying all those other identities
          around with us too and some of them could be radically different to who we
          are trying to be now. I think nature is being very kind to us as well as
          wise, in enabling us to forget who and what we have been in the past so that
          we can get on with the important business of being who we need to be now.

          Regards,