Crop Circle Rosetta Stone

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Compare the photo's.
      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7142#7142

      The squiggly or wavy line is shaped as the letter 'Yod'. The Eternal Fame, the literal Lord God's Eye individualized in us.
      The 3 rectangular blocks represent the Triune, the 'Trinity'.

      The Eye represents God's Eye of the Christed, their Holy 'Word'. Most Universal Intelligence (I imagine these artist) have the 'Word' residing within their foreheads as their Holy 'Word'.
      The 'Word' enables them to communicate directly with God.

      The pyramid represents our being pyramidal intelligence. Mary's halo with a pyramid inside depicts the radiance from God's Light as her baptismal 'Word'. The (Hebrew) Yod is the eye flame of the eternal Light that sees and knows all things. It is the result of the Anointing. God joining in union with us.

      The star spikes seem to represent a Crown and is similar to the crown of the statue of Liberty. Perhaps it's meaning is the aritst are helping teach here as a 'liberating' intelligence.