Reincarnation:J.P. Morgan-J.S. McCain?

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2008
      Dear Group,

      I have an intuitive question for all in this group, and it is, � Do you believe in the validity of Soul
      REINCARNATION?� After I saw this video
      concerning how J P Morgan
      flip flamed Nikola Tesla out of his most important invention � The world free
      energy machine, I was utterly dumbfounded and flabbergasted that this man [J P
      Morgan] looked so very much like the present day Sen. John S McCain! For one
      thing, their facial features and sentimentalities merge and mesh together like
      peas in a pod! J P Morgan died in 1913, and J S McCain was born in 1937.

      This is real!

      [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._P._Morgan%5d

      [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain%5d

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam� akwaaba� jambo� Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2008
        Personally I am convinced of reincarnation, although I believe it
        does not really happen in the way that we traditionally think of it as
        happening. That is to say, we think of reincarnation traditionally as the
        soul inhabiting a body in the world, but I regard things as happening the
        other way around, i.e. that the world and body inhabit the soul.

        However, from a practical point of view the traditional idea seems
        fine to me. But I don't think there's really much value in knowing who
        someone else was in a previous incarnation since we each have to live our
        own life, not theirs. I think it can be much more valuable to know who you
        were in your previous incarnations, because that determines the purpose of
        your present incarnation now. This knowledge comes to each person
        spontaneously from within when they need it for their further
        soul-development. Until then, it always remains an impenetrable mystery.

        From: nathaniel x vance
        To: alien-teachers@yahoogroups.com ;
        AUFORN_News_Network_email_list@yahoogroups.com ;
        CaptainFreon@yahoogroups.com ; extraterrestrialcontact@yahoogroups.com ;
        realufos@yahoogroups.com ; ufoculture@yahoogroups.com ;
        ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com ; cwgconcepts@yahoogroups.com ;
        earth2025@yahoogroups.com ; earthchanges_prep@yahoogroups.com ;
        iufo@yahoogroups.com ; marssouthpolereturns@yahoogroups.com ;
        tt-alt-watch@yahoogroups.com ; ufo2u@yahoogroups.com ;
        ufoandparanormalstuff@yahoogroups.com ; ufobelievers@yahoogroups.com ;
        ufoenigma@yahoogroups.com ; ufonewswire@yahoogroups.com ;
        ufopro@yahoogroups.com ; ufos-unbound@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 11:54 PM
        Subject: [ufodiscussion] Reincarnation:J.P. Morgan-J.S. McCain?

        ------------------------------------
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
          We are in the first stage of spiritual development - the baby crib. As
          we grow older and wiser over many many lifetimes, more of our past lives
          become known. Read Seth/ Jane roberts.
          The Soul never forgets!

          --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > REINCARNATION?" After I saw this video
          > concerning how J P Morgan
          > flip flamed Nikola Tesla out of his most important invention – The
          world
          > free
          > energy machine, I was utterly dumbfounded and flabbergasted that this
          man [J
          > Morgan] looked so very much like the present day Sen. John S McCain!
          For one
          > thing, their facial features and sentimentalities merge and mesh
          together
          > like
          > peas in a pod! J P Morgan died in 1913, and J S McCain was born in
          1937.

          > This is real!
          >
          > [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._P._Morgan%5d
          >

          > [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain%5d

          > We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not

        • Ted
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
            I , so enjoy your comments. Especially when it comes to non thinkers . Those
            that write to hear their words on a screen.

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
              "We are in the first stage of spiritual development - the baby crib."

              I must take issue with this sweeping generalization. It can stand
              only if the more spiritually advanced members of the human race are excluded
              from the term "we". If the above statement was generally true there could
              be no human spiritual teachers to awaken and enlighten the rest of
              spiritually undeveloped humanity, because the teachers would all still be
              students in the baby-class too.

              "As we grow older and wiser over many many lifetimes, more of our past lives
              become known."

              It is also possible that as we grow older over many, many lifetimes,
              by our own choice we forget more and more of what we had previously learned
              and so we regress in our spiritual evolution. In that case less of our past
              lives become known.

              "Read Seth/ Jane roberts.
              The Soul never forgets!"

              Thanks, but it is precisely because the soul never forgets that I do
              not need to read Seth/Jane Roberts. I just need to read my own soul,
              wherein all that I ever will know already resides.

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
                Cross posting Regan.

                I just now posted the below over at the golden forums discussion and then
                logged onto my email and see yours on reincarnation.

                So, something from me...

                Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:20 am

                I've skipped and read near the end of the interview and there is a chance
                it was comprised of information already in circulation. Maybe, they're
                aware of my website details with the little body changes. Who knows. The
                main theme seems the same. Find how to liberate yourself from this reality
                game of earth.
                That is the most important. Learn what you can for a greater attainment.
                In order not to have to reincarnate repeatedly here, you literally, in the
                body or out of the body, have to be taken out of earth's confinement fields.

                UJ

                The memory of our past lives are retained in what Hurtak calls the recorder
                cell. Perhaps that is the Aksashic records too.
                I don't know.

                Supposedly the amnesia problem and a re-birth is caused by our acquiring a
                new brain.
                The brain buffers out past lifetime experiences or otherwise there's a
                chance we'd overload with too much information.
                I've experienced with the Overself intelligence a reactivation of past life
                recall.

                I witnessed past lifetime personage of myself through the hologram
                activation process.
                I was shown different race identities through holograms. The different race
                being me. India, Chinese, a woman traveling up a cobble stone pathway
                reminded me in Europe somewhere.

                It was to help with my discovery and believing in reincarnation.
                I hadn't any doubts before and never really ever thought about it.
                It was fulfilling more of what Hurtak said we would experience.
                Initially with contact came with my being tutored about metaphysical things.

                What gets deleted isn't worth the read.

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 3, 2008
                  Thanks for this input, Dex. A bit of synchronicity at work perhaps?

                  I am sure you are correct in saying that we would be overloaded with
                  information if we had to carry all of our past lifetimes around with us in
                  our heads during our present one. Also, I think we would lose all sense of
                  who we are now because we would still be carrying all those other identities
                  around with us too and some of them could be radically different to who we
                  are trying to be now. I think nature is being very kind to us as well as
                  wise, in enabling us to forget who and what we have been in the past so that
                  we can get on with the important business of being who we need to be now.

                  Regards,