New Energy Not Being Deployed

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Dear Group,

      I remember reading that Albert Einstein said that the greatest mistakes that he had ever made
      in his life was working on the Atom bomb believing that it would be used only
      for peaceful purposes, and coming to America, as he was told it was the
      greatest land on earth for freedom for all its people! Well, we should know why
      that this was a incredible lie. The same can be said of another great genius,
      one who may and most likely was ten greater than even Einstein was. He,
      likewise, immigrated to the USA from Serbia. The result was even more catastrophic,
      as he was abused and swindled out of all of his inventions and money, and
      nearly relegated to oblivion and gross disrepute. His name was Nikola Tesla.

      If only these two great scientific minds had gone to some other nation where
      they would have been appreciated, like Russia or China for example. If they
      had, it is highly likely that our planet right today would be a cleaner,
      better, brighter and more peaceful world today!

      Please check out this short video. Thereafter you should know why!

      [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt8Y93k0pB0]

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org