Star Images Crop Circles

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      Guess what?
      I take my hat off to our crop circle mystery maker.

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7129#7129

      Many Worlds in our vast universe are explored by star intelligence, and each World, each inhabitable Star System, is identified by it's own unique Light signature.

      Similar to why our astronauts wear patches on their uniforms.

      Conveyances origin unknown. It is believed these Crop Circles, Sun Star images, represent an assigned specie signature for the variety of Light intelligence (Star intelligence) these artist have encountered.

      In a message form independent of me, only one 'word' conscious indication was given after deriving at this inconclusive hypothesis...'Smart'. Was that intended to be an encouraging confirmation?
      I honestly don't know?

      Think about it...

      Contactee Dex
      (copyrighted Aug2008)