AC

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2008
      Cross posting:

      From Brightstar

      Here is something interesting I found while looking for something else. It goes into more detail, but this is kind of what I was trying to get out earlier to some degree, not just as big a degree as this is stating, yet!

      AC = Alex Collier

      AC: All right. Fourth density is a unified consciousness. As we move into fourth density, we will become more in tune, not only with the Earth, but with each other. We will know something is going on without having to look at television or listen to the radio. We will start to feel it, and we will literally have conversations "in our heads" with loved ones long gone or in other parts of the world. It will be confirmed that what we call "daydreaming" is a real occurrence.

      They said that this is going to happen more and more as we get closer to fourth density. Many of the children under the age of 14, as we go into fourth density, are going to start speaking ancient dialects, and have no explanation as to how they know it. Children and adults will be discovering archeological sites all over the world. New inventions will come out of nowhere.

      People will be able to draw sophisticated diagrams. Many racial memories embodying extraterrestrial origins will start to come up as a result of the genetics that each one of us carries. Certain memories will start to come up, and they have said that some of those memories will not be "ours", but instead have their origin within the genetics that have been "attached" to us.