A Odd Sighting

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2008
      Two nights ago I witnessed what I think may be new technology.
      I haven't seen any usual night time activity out here for awhile.

      I didn't even think about telling you this. And this is the place for it too. Strange.
      Anyway, out in front of the property late in the night I noticed a ball of red light advancing toward my direction from a marine base. It finally got close enough I could tell it was a helicopter. So, I thought. When it got overhead I still believed it to be helicopter with a strange red light, but, what surprised me was a very small ball of light what looked to be about a hundred feet in front of it keeping pace with the helicopter.
      It was so odd to see, I took off my glasses to see if I could still see it because might have been a spot or a reflection on my glasses.
      No, the little ball of light was still in front traveling the same speed and trajectory as the helicopter. I watched the odd sight until they got a good distance away.
      I was thinking I bet that's new exotic technology.
      It was fun to see.
      Then I went in the house excitedly and told Shirley.
      What was it? A probe? Was the helicopter following it?
      It's been awhile, so, I was happy to see it.