ZetaTalk GodlikeProductions Live [8-23-08]

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2008
      Dear members,

      Zetatalk Godlikeproduction
      was a tad bit late due to reasons I hope and pray does not affect Sister Mrs.
      Nancy � the Zeta space angel emissary! Thankfully, here is the latest as of August 23,
      2008!

      http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta469.htm

      Also, to all if you have
      not seen it as of yet, please check out this REAL space alien video [http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta456.htm%5d
      before the �powers-that-be� again shorten it to nothing or oblivion!
      Regardless, the Zetas say expect more such videos in the very near future ad
      infinitum!

      Questioner:

      I remember some time ago you saying that the Jeff Peckman video is not a fake,
      can you confirm that this is a true Zeta? Here's the link: http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=pSTcgn6IaZo

      Zeta Response:

      At the present time, any photo or video claiming to be
      a Zeta is a fake. Where this video is not a fake, it is also not of a Zeta.

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam� akwaaba� jambo� Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org