Re: NEW ZETATALK [2010] POLESHIFT DATE? Tibet Monks Are Not Alone!

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2008
      Dear masanga,
      Of course I am not privy to the exact date of the poleshift, though I
      believe that it is very very close. Regarding what the space Zetas of
      Zetatalk.com have said, I like you can only assume that this 2010 date
      is to be taken with some degree of certainty. For sure, 2012 should be
      the latest.
      Also, Minister Farrakhan has said that Sen. Barack Hussein Obama is the
      herald of the Messiah/Madhi.
      Do you believe or would you say that he is correct?

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

      > "Taking into account everything that the space Zetas has said about
      all
      > these earthly anomalies, I ask could they be right about this July
      2010 pole
      > shift date.
      >
      > Could they be right?"
      >
      > Not if Planet X is supposed to be the cause of it.
      >
      > Look, the Zeta have said elsewhere that Planet X is a
      Saturn-sized
      > planet that entered the inner solar system in 2003. If that was true
      Planet
      > X would be visible to the naked eye as a large, bright star just as
      Jupiter
      > and Saturn actually do appear now. We would not even need binoculars
      to see
      > it, let alone a telescope! Its presence in the inner solar system
      would be
      > obvious and unignorable. By now all of the amateur astronomers in the
      world
      > would know about it, would have photographs of it, would be observing
      it at
      > every possible opportunity and would be raving about it in the world
      media
      > as the astronomical sensation of the millennium, just as they did
      about
      > Comet Kahoutek and the Shoemaker-Levy cometary-impact on Jupiter. The
      > sudden, unexpected appearance of a new, hitherto-undiscovered planet
      in the
      > inner solar system would be unsuppressible and would rock the
      worldwide
      > astronomical community to its foundations.
      >
      > But none of this is happening and there is only silence coming
      from
      > the thousands of members of the independent, worldwide amateur
      astronomical
      > fraternity about any new planet being discovered in the inner solar
      system.

      > Conclusion: Planet X is a modern myth that has no physical
      existence
      > in the actual inner solar system. Consequently it cannot possibly
      cause a
      > pole-shift to occur in 2010 (or in any other year for that matter).
      The
      > whole cataclysmic scenario is just an empty fantasy that has no
      foundation
      > in observed fact and which is inconsistent with the logic of the
      situation
      > that the Zeta themselves have proposed.
      >
      > Regan
      >
      > PS: I have not heard of any Tibetan monks who are predicting a
      pole-shift
      > to occur in 2010 or at any other time. How are they implicated in
      this
      > story?

      Monks Are

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2008
        Hi Nathaniel,

        "Also, Minister Farrakhan has said that Sen. Barack Hussein Obama is the
        herald of the Messiah/Madhi.
        Do you believe or would you say that he is correct?"

        I can see no reason to believe this I'm afraid. Or has he announced
        the coming of the Messiah/Mahdi when I wasn't watching?

        Regards,

> [...]

        > fraternity about any new planet being discovered in the inner solar
        system.

        > Conclusion: Planet X is a modern myth that has no physical
        existence
        > in the actual inner solar system. Consequently it cannot possibly
        cause a
        > pole-shift to occur in 2010 (or in any other year for that matter).
        The
        > whole cataclysmic scenario is just an empty fantasy that has no
        foundation
        > in observed fact and which is inconsistent with the logic of the
        situation
        > that the Zeta themselves have proposed.
        >
        > Regan
        >
        > PS: I have not heard of any Tibetan monks who are predicting a
        pole-shift
        > to occur in 2010 or at any other time. How are they implicated in

      • Ted
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2008
          Spot on , once more...