New Energy Not Being Deployed

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19 10:57 AM
      New Energy Not Being Deployed?
      Here
      is another new energy saving example, which proves that what the Zetas
      people said about the USA not allowing new cleaner cheaper energy
      sources to surface or be deployed is in fact a fact. Check out this man
      who use to get 8 miles city and 20 miles highway per gallon. With this
      very simple less than 100 dollars water/hydrogen contraption that he easily himself installed, he now get 20 and 40 miles respectively! This is over double the mileage that that got from using just gasoline!
      Didn't the Zetas say that the "control-freak Enron-minded" Service-to-self oil industry desires nothing less than maintain the status quo at all cost - that is, them in power forever!
      http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/9344805

      ZetaTalk: New Energy
      Note: written prior to July 15, 1995
      For
      ourselves, the Service-to-Others Zetas, to describe the new forms of
      energy would be to steal the thunder from those humans who are so
      diligently working to bring this to the Earth at the present time.
      Remember, Earth is in the hands of humans, now. Her immediate future
      rests in the hands of humans, and none other. For the immediate future
      of human society to improve requires the cooperation and intervention
      of humans. And these things are in the works.
      Your
      forms of energy now are antique, or terribly crude. Burning oil and
      coal and wood, with all the pollution this causes, is not at all
      necessary. Nuclear energy has a pollutant that is even more harmful, a
      byproduct man does not know how to deal with. Yet clean forms of
      energy, known to mankind's scientists in the laboratories of today, are
      kept from use by the establishment, which has a vested interest in
      continuing the status quo.
      All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@...
      http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p15.htm

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        Dear Group,

        I remember reading that Albert Einstein said that the greatest mistakes that he had ever made
        in his life was working on the Atom bomb believing that it would be used only
        for peaceful purposes, and coming to America, as he was told it was the
        greatest land on earth for freedom for all its people! Well, we should know why
        that this was a incredible lie. The same can be said of another great genius,
        one who may and most likely was ten greater than even Einstein was. He,
        likewise, immigrated to the USA from Serbia. The result was even more catastrophic,
        as he was abused and swindled out of all of his inventions and money, and
        nearly relegated to oblivion and gross disrepute. His name was Nikola Tesla.

        If only these two great scientific minds had gone to some other nation where
        they would have been appreciated, like Russia or China for example. If they
        had, it is highly likely that our planet right today would be a cleaner,
        better, brighter and more peaceful world today!

        Please check out this short video. Thereafter you should know why!

        [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt8Y93k0pB0]