Re: [ufodiscussion] 62 Zimbabwean School Children Wi tness Live ET/UFO – Is It Real?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008
      I think we need to be careful when drawing conclusions from this
      report. It is one thing to accept that the children saw physical UFOs land
      and aliens get out of them. It is another to accept that some of the
      children received a telepathic message from the aliens that we are harming
      the world and causing its demise. The children did not all receive the same
      identical message and they might already have been taught that "the end of
      the world is nigh" by their human teachers and/or parents. And it would be
      another thing again to accept that this "message from the ETs" was a valid
      and accurate prediction of an imminent future event. Just because ETs say
      something is true that doesn't make it true.