Re: Planet X in a Crop Circle?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
      Yikes! I can understand your doubting Dean, coming from you it's okay, but, about the few you spoke of, I hope don't dismiss the information as easily as you have.

      People who knew Orfeo in his days spoke quite highly of him and anyone whom enquired of him and his experiences would quickly be assured by people who knew of him intimately he was a very truthful person.
      The ET's that contacted him were a special bunch and that information was given to him to share with the rest of the world for an important reason.

      Good luck to you Dean and to all others who want to survive these changes.
      I'm hoping the Bio-Satellite worlds that J. J. Hurtak has talked about come in time to help relieve the over crowding conditions of our planet, thus, helping avoid the supposed stratagem of any Cabal desiring to play God with the world's population.
      That is possible if the information of these alleged suppositions' are able to reach the ears of that elite few who need to know of these possibilities.

      I believe J. J. was told the Sokar temple ships, and other city sized vehicle's are to be brought down after when people are left without food, clothing and shelter. I've seen a photograph of one coming out of the gulf of Mexico and they are as large as a city.
      The higher theme with many visitors has been to assist us with our education for the ascension, transformation and transfiguration.

      Including teaching the new caretakers for our world. Those that choose to remain.
      I suspect many will have to get lifted up, temporally, prior to some of these cataclysmic changes and returned afterwards. Taken out of the zones of destruction.
      There are some of us being informed of the changes and what's expected of them afterwards.

      The below posting is an interesting read. I have no idea of it's authenticity, however, it rings a few bells for me, considering the unknown visiting company that occasionally frequent me.

      From JW

      The following information was provided by your
      etheric teachers:

      This is your first life on Earth. This is not
      uncommon, as many have chosen Earth as a recent
      i-carnation because the e-olution of all creation via
      ascension is centered here. This is also the first life
      that you've had a team of etheric teachers to support
      You've never been part of the Light before, but you
      have an opportunity to ascend if you commit yourself.
      This doesn't mean you were a bad person in these lives,
      but you weren't committed to the Light, and in fact,
      had never heard about it before during any of your
      in-arnations. You obviously had heard of it between
      your inc-rnations, but there wasn't a lot of
      information available for you to investigate further.
      Prior to this life, you've had 50 others. So you are
      a relatively young s-ul. You were 'born' in your so-l
      group approximately 2,301 years ago if you measured in
      Earth years. You've spent your 50 previous lifetimes in
      universe #780.
      In none of these lives, were you humanoid, but had
      three different forms during these 50 lives (your
      teachers choose not to reveal what you looked like to
      me, but may tell you if you seek them in meditation).
      In 70% of these lives (35) you were a female, which was
      your preferred gender (Generally, beings are always 70%
      of their preferred gender).
      In none of your lives were you either one of the main
      leaders or had great wealth.
      In five of the lives you were a slave and worked in
      the mines. In 12 of your lives you lived in extreme
      poverty. Your average life span for your 50 lives was
      30 years of age.
      You had one loving relationship (as a female but bore
      no children). You have also had three unhappy
      relationships as a women, and three unhappy ones as a
      man. As a man, you didn't have any children. You were
      an orphan once, d-ed of childhood diseases once,
      starvation once and you were m-rdered once. 12 times
      you were ki-led during invasions of your planet (very
      commonplace in that universe).
      At this time, Je--s and Buddha (and 20 others from
      the F-deration) work quite a bit in that universe as
      it's the one with the most turmoil out of all creation.
      They'll both be there for another two years.
      Your name is something your teachers choose to give
      you directly, and you can reach them by practicing
      meditation every day. It's very important to develop a
      close working relationship with them if you'd like to