Re: Planet X in a Crop Circle?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 3:19 PM
      Well, think what you want Dex, but the fact is that Marshal could not
      provide the celestial mechanics rationale (based on Sitchin's
      orbital hypothesis) that allows a Saturn size planetary mass to enter
      our solar system every 3,600 years (for the past 400,000 years) and not
      gravitationally affect the asteroid belt.

      (Dex-Sitchen could be wrong about that.).

      You must realise that Marshall has a very good reason for trying to
      establish the existence of Nibiru, because of the book he published, and
      his promotion of it on the "Town Hall." Having publicly
      commited, both intellectually & financially to Nibiru's existence,
      it would be somewhat of a blow to one's ego to realise its
      non-existence.

      And, if you take a look again at the additional work done on the
      original 2012 crop circle, you'll see that the sun has been enlarged
      to the orbit of Venus (not going to happen) & three of the crops rows of
      straight lines were enlarged, one of them extending a little ways beyond
      the orbit of Neptune, all of which, apparently, is supposed to represent
      the effect of the approaching Nibiru.

      The bottom line is that no one on planet earth can do the celestial
      mechanics for a physical planetary Nibiru as postulated by Sitchin,

      (Dex- I agree).

      because it doesn't fit within the celestial mechanics constraints of
      the present/existing solar system.

      (Dex- Since these postulated theory's have coincided with other on and off-world ET opinion's, one example is from Rama in "Date with the Gods mentioning a Herculobus (aka Planet X, Nibiru, etc,.) Orfeo's "Secret of the Saucers" indicated worlds with too much preponderance of evil inevitably draws to itself a ELE asteroid ordained by the cleansing action of the Cosmos's, gives me a lot to think about. And generally accompanied with remarks suggesting there are alternative's to adverting this kind of destruction. If this has been the case for other worlds and as it was shown to Orfeo to be the supposed case with our's, then, more than likely any information regarding an alleged event of this kind would be categorically a National Security threat and an ensuing cover up would obviously be in effect. Crop Circles are watched closely by monitoring Governments. C.I.A. have sought out means to suppress the information flow by debunking them with reputable people.
      I feel privileged we're able to discuss the scenario).

      Hmm, too.

      Dean

      (Dex)

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3 9:48 PM
        Yikes! I can understand your doubting Dean, coming from you it's okay, but, about the few you spoke of, I hope don't dismiss the information as easily as you have.

        People who knew Orfeo in his days spoke quite highly of him and anyone whom enquired of him and his experiences would quickly be assured by people who knew of him intimately he was a very truthful person.
        The ET's that contacted him were a special bunch and that information was given to him to share with the rest of the world for an important reason.

        Good luck to you Dean and to all others who want to survive these changes.
        I'm hoping the Bio-Satellite worlds that J. J. Hurtak has talked about come in time to help relieve the over crowding conditions of our planet, thus, helping avoid the supposed stratagem of any Cabal desiring to play God with the world's population.
        That is possible if the information of these alleged suppositions' are able to reach the ears of that elite few who need to know of these possibilities.

        I believe J. J. was told the Sokar temple ships, and other city sized vehicle's are to be brought down after when people are left without food, clothing and shelter. I've seen a photograph of one coming out of the gulf of Mexico and they are as large as a city.
        The higher theme with many visitors has been to assist us with our education for the ascension, transformation and transfiguration.

        Including teaching the new caretakers for our world. Those that choose to remain.
        I suspect many will have to get lifted up, temporally, prior to some of these cataclysmic changes and returned afterwards. Taken out of the zones of destruction.
        There are some of us being informed of the changes and what's expected of them afterwards.

        The below posting is an interesting read. I have no idea of it's authenticity, however, it rings a few bells for me, considering the unknown visiting company that occasionally frequent me.

        Dex
        __________

        From JW

        The following information was provided by your
        etheric teachers:

        This is your first life on Earth. This is not
        uncommon, as many have chosen Earth as a recent
        i-carnation because the e-olution of all creation via
        ascension is centered here. This is also the first life
        that you've had a team of etheric teachers to support
        you.
        You've never been part of the Light before, but you
        have an opportunity to ascend if you commit yourself.
        This doesn't mean you were a bad person in these lives,
        but you weren't committed to the Light, and in fact,
        had never heard about it before during any of your
        in-arnations. You obviously had heard of it between
        your inc-rnations, but there wasn't a lot of
        information available for you to investigate further.
        Prior to this life, you've had 50 others. So you are
        a relatively young s-ul. You were 'born' in your so-l
        group approximately 2,301 years ago if you measured in
        Earth years. You've spent your 50 previous lifetimes in
        universe #780.
        In none of these lives, were you humanoid, but had
        three different forms during these 50 lives (your
        teachers choose not to reveal what you looked like to
        me, but may tell you if you seek them in meditation).
        In 70% of these lives (35) you were a female, which was
        your preferred gender (Generally, beings are always 70%
        of their preferred gender).
        In none of your lives were you either one of the main
        leaders or had great wealth.
        In five of the lives you were a slave and worked in
        the mines. In 12 of your lives you lived in extreme
        poverty. Your average life span for your 50 lives was
        30 years of age.
        You had one loving relationship (as a female but bore
        no children). You have also had three unhappy
        relationships as a women, and three unhappy ones as a
        man. As a man, you didn't have any children. You were
        an orphan once, d-ed of childhood diseases once,
        starvation once and you were m-rdered once. 12 times
        you were ki-led during invasions of your planet (very
        commonplace in that universe).
        At this time, Je--s and Buddha (and 20 others from
        the F-deration) work quite a bit in that universe as
        it's the one with the most turmoil out of all creation.
        They'll both be there for another two years.
        Your name is something your teachers choose to give
        you directly, and you can reach them by practicing
        meditation every day. It's very important to develop a
        close working relationship with them if you'd like to
        ascend.