Update on edgar M.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008
      State of the Planet
      The Project Camelot Blog
      ____________________________

      1 August

      � We have just received this personal statement from the ex UFO archivist known on our site as Mr X, supporting Dr Edgar Mitchell and Clark McClelland in their own public statements. We have continued to keep in close touch since we first met him in 2006.

      While working for a major aerospace company in the mid 1980's, I was assigned to a special project. This special project was basically archiving and sorting government documents of all sorts related to the UFO phenomenon dating from the late 1940's up to the present at the time. Please see my interview here at Camelot for more information.

      Many of these documents, films and artifacts were sealed, but a small percentage were not. I was to sort these things into categories, mostly documents and including hundreds of photos.

      When on this assignment, I was exposed to photographs of UFOs and even some of ETs themselves, both dead and alive. I became very much acquainted with our government's involvement in UFOs and their occupants.

      Although I have not seen any photos or documents that depict any ETs ABOARD any of our space vehicles, I DID see photos and read documents about sightings of UFOs during several space flights. Pictures and documents were clear and there was no doubt in my mind, and still isn't, that there have been sightings during many of our space flights, at least up to the mid 1980's when I was personally exposed to this material.

      In conclusion, I have very good reason to believe that both Edgar Mitchell and Clark McClelland are telling the truth in the statements put forth this week on the internet, and I fully support their effort to get the truth out to the general public.