RE: [ufodiscussion] Clark C. McClelland

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
      Interesting Regan..I don't know why but through the years I've witnessed what appears as a personal psy-op to your replies. Even though it isn't a real psy-op...it just seems to manifest that way.
      Why do people take you wrong? Weird..

      Dex

      Hi Regan: I know who you are. I see you every day in the faceless masses. You forgot the part where I said "we're all adults here". Ufonuts was my cute way of including all of us, regardless of nationality, race, height, weight, etc. Maybe I'm talking over your head. I didn't insult anyone. My grampa told me once the best way to get attention was to fart loudly. I guess he was right. Yes, I know all about the NWO - oooh, I'm skeerd! Why don't YOU write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on? Why don't ALL OF US write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on? And as far as yelling - would you whisper that your house is on fire? As far as you wishing me good luck on my enterprise, I'm still waiting for YOUR $5 contribution. The Choir is not worth much if they can't harmonize. Oh yes, one more thing: JUST DO IT! is not a command - it's a PLEA! To humans, that is. Are you sure you don't have some Reticulan blood in you? Nice talkin' with you, tho.......beats screaming at those Nazis pounding on my door!

      http://revealyourinnerathlete.windowslive.com?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WLYIA_whichathlete_us

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
        "Interesting Regan..I don't know why but through the years I've witnessed
        what appears as a personal psy-op to your replies. Even though it isn't a
        real psy-op...it just seems to manifest that way.
        Why do people take you wrong? Weird.."

        That's an astute observation, Dex. I know, I do seem to have
        received more than my share of personal attacks over the years. If I'm
        attracting them and you can see how I'm doing it, do please let me know.
        Dealing with them does take up an inordinate amount of my time and I'd
        rather not bother with it if I don't have to.

        Why do people take me wrong? Well, not everyone does of course.
        You, for example, don't seem to. But regarding those who do, it's hard to
        know because they always seem to leave before they've even admitted that
        they have taken me wrong and then one cannot ask them why it was anyway.

        I think the problem though is not just that they take me wrong in
        the sense of misunderstanding what I say, or my motives for saying it. It's
        a deeper psychological issue than that. The way I experience it is that
        they take personal offence at something I say quite innocently and then they
        hit back at me by way of punishment or retribution which they feel
        completely justified in inflicting upon me. I then find myself with the
        arduous task of having to explain how what I originally said was innocent
        and how their reaction to it was unjustified and unwarranted. Often they do
        not want to hear my explanations. They just want to be able to make their
        judgement of me, deliver punishment accordingly and move on. But I will not
        let them do that. I insist on facing them with their unjust aggression upon
        me and will not let them go until they do face it. Naturally they find this
        embarrassing and distressing. But it is a situation of their own making. I
        am entitled to hold and express my independent opinion about any of the
        subjects that come up for legitimate discussion here and no-one has the
        right to punish me, or castigate me, or denigrate me, or cast aspersions
        upon my character for holding or expressing it. So whenever someone does
        that, I am always in the right and they are always in the wrong and they
        have no hope of winning an argument about it. I will win it every time.

        Cheers Dex,

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
            WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT?:(