RE: [ufodiscussion] Clark C. McClelland

  • shane eden
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
      Hi Regan: I know who you are. I see you every day in the faceless masses. You forgot the part where I said "we're all adults here". Ufonuts was my cute way of including all of us, regardless of nationality, race, height, weight, etc. Maybe I'm talking over your head. I didn't insult anyone. My grampa told me once the best way to get attention was to fart loudly. I guess he was right. Yes, I know all about the NWO - oooh, I'm skeerd! Why don't YOU write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on? Why don't ALL OF US write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on? And as far as yelling - would you whisper that your house is on fire? As far as you wishing me good luck on my enterprise, I'm still waiting for YOUR $5 contribution. The Choir is not worth much if they can't harmonize. Oh yes, one more thing: JUST DO IT! is not a command - it's a PLEA! To humans, that is. Are you sure you don't have some Reticulan blood in you? Nice talkin' with you, tho.......beats screaming at those Nazis pounding on my door!

      http://revealyourinnerathlete.windowslive.com?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WLYIA_whichathlete_us

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
        'Hi Regan: I know who you are.....'

        If you did know who I am then you would cease your misguided antagonism
        towards me. I am an aspect of the One Self that we all are. Why are you
        attacking yourself, Shane?

        'Ufonuts was my cute way of including all of us, regardless of nationality,
        race, height, weight, etc. Maybe I'm talking over your head.'

        Talking over your own head, it sounds like to me. You said "american
        ufonuts". "american" is not "regardless of nationality", is it? And
        "ufonuts" is used frequently by establishment spokespeople in the media as a
        derisory term for people who take an interest in UFOs and ETs. It's
        definitely not "cute". I am wondering why you didn't know this already,
        seeing as how you are so "adult" and all.

        'I didn't insult anyone.'

        Oh really? How do you know that? You have called us all by a commonplace
        derogatory term that implies we are nuts and you have called my original
        post in this thread "smug, arrogant drivel". Are you so unconscious of what
        you are doing that you don't know when you are insulting people?

        'My grampa told me once the best way to get attention was to fart loudly. I
        guess he was right.'

        Nevertheless, farting in public is impolite and offends against the
        unwritten rules of polite society. It is disrespectful to others and to the
        rules of social harmony. It is rude, it is disruptive and it causes
        offence. Having said that though, I am aware of a certain "punk" contingent
        in modern society that actually likes to be farted at, spat upon, and worse
        on occasions. However, while such disgusting exhibitions of contempt for
        human sensibility may be perfectly acceptable - and even desirable - at punk
        music festivals, this list is not a punk music festival and I suggest that
        it would not be a good idea to accept them here, even in a metaphorical,
        literary-verbal form.

        'Yes, I know all about the NWO - oooh, I'm skeerd!'

        You mentioned the NWO, I didn't. The NWO is only a relatively small and
        transitory part of what I was referring to.

        'Why don't YOU write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on?'

        Because it is not my way to tell others what to do. You see, Shane? You do
        not know me at all. If you did know me you would know my way and would not
        need to ask such a question.

        'Why don't ALL OF US write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on?'

        Why do you want ALL OF US to do that? What purpose would it serve? What
        effect would it achieve? At what cost to whom? You are putting forward a
        proposal for concerted collective action without any supporting explanation
        about anything. What are you expecting of us all, Shane? That we "JUST DO
        IT" because you suggested it?

        'And as far as yelling - would you whisper that your house is on fire?'

        If I knew that the fire had been started by the Secret Government and that
        one of their hit-teams was ready and waiting to shoot my head off if I did
        yell "Fire!", I think I might only whisper it, yes, and even then only to
        people who I felt that I could trust too.

        'As far as you wishing me good luck on my enterprise, I'm still waiting for
        YOUR $5 contribution.'

        For what reason/s should I give you $5, Shane? You still have not explained
        those to me. You have only given me reasons to NOT give you $5! Your
        uncivil, personally offensive manner towards me being a prime one.

        'The Choir is not worth much if they can't harmonize.'

        Not worth much to you, perhaps. But "farting" is not "harmonizing", is it?
        I wonder how much you are worth to the Choir while you continue to indulge
        in such nauseous attention-seeking.

        'Oh yes, one more thing: JUST DO IT! is not a command - it's a PLEA!'

        "JUST DO IT" would be a plea if you added some deferential wording to it,
        such as "please" or "if you please". That recognises the right of the
        recipients of your plea to deny it if they choose to. But by itself it is
        an imperative - a command. You appear to be in denial about this, Shane.

        'To humans, that is. Are you sure you don't have some Reticulan blood in
        you?'

        I might well have some Reticulan blood in me for all I know. So might all
        of us, I gather.

        'Nice talkin' with you, tho.......beats screaming at those Nazis pounding on
        my door!'

        Yes, those Nazis are a problem, aren't they? Are they pounding on your door
        from outside you or from within you though? From the way that you've been
        issuing orders here, it looks to me as though they could be inner-Nazis in
        fact. It's no use screaming at those, you know, because they cannot hear
        you whatever you say. They are the part of yourself that is determined to
        assert itself absolutely, unconditionally, without compromise and without
        regard for other people's thoughts, feelings and perceptions. They are the
        part of you that wants to make things happen and get things done with no
        objections and no arguments and no accounting to anyone for it afterwards.
        They are the part of you that does not want to negotiate - the part that
        expects action on demand and tells people: "JUST DO IT!". They are the
        Absolute Dictator in you.

        It would be nicer talking to you if you would curb your so far irresistible
        urges to fart at me.

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
          Interesting Regan..I don't know why but through the years I've witnessed what appears as a personal psy-op to your replies. Even though it isn't a real psy-op...it just seems to manifest that way.
          Why do people take you wrong? Weird..

          Dex

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
            "Interesting Regan..I don't know why but through the years I've witnessed
            what appears as a personal psy-op to your replies. Even though it isn't a
            real psy-op...it just seems to manifest that way.
            Why do people take you wrong? Weird.."

            That's an astute observation, Dex. I know, I do seem to have
            received more than my share of personal attacks over the years. If I'm
            attracting them and you can see how I'm doing it, do please let me know.
            Dealing with them does take up an inordinate amount of my time and I'd
            rather not bother with it if I don't have to.

            Why do people take me wrong? Well, not everyone does of course.
            You, for example, don't seem to. But regarding those who do, it's hard to
            know because they always seem to leave before they've even admitted that
            they have taken me wrong and then one cannot ask them why it was anyway.

            I think the problem though is not just that they take me wrong in
            the sense of misunderstanding what I say, or my motives for saying it. It's
            a deeper psychological issue than that. The way I experience it is that
            they take personal offence at something I say quite innocently and then they
            hit back at me by way of punishment or retribution which they feel
            completely justified in inflicting upon me. I then find myself with the
            arduous task of having to explain how what I originally said was innocent
            and how their reaction to it was unjustified and unwarranted. Often they do
            not want to hear my explanations. They just want to be able to make their
            judgement of me, deliver punishment accordingly and move on. But I will not
            let them do that. I insist on facing them with their unjust aggression upon
            me and will not let them go until they do face it. Naturally they find this
            embarrassing and distressing. But it is a situation of their own making. I
            am entitled to hold and express my independent opinion about any of the
            subjects that come up for legitimate discussion here and no-one has the
            right to punish me, or castigate me, or denigrate me, or cast aspersions
            upon my character for holding or expressing it. So whenever someone does
            that, I am always in the right and they are always in the wrong and they
            have no hope of winning an argument about it. I will win it every time.

            Cheers Dex,

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
                WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT?:(