Re: [ufodiscussion] Clark C. McClelland

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2, 2008
      'Regarding Clark McClelland:

      hello fellow american ufonuts: seriously, how JADED can we get, Regan?'

      Hello Shane. Would it be asking too much of you to find out who it
      is that you are setting out to offend before you insult them? You see,
      perhaps like others on this list I am not "american" and I do not identify
      with the label "ufonut". As to the question of how JADED you and your
      fellow american ufonuts can get, that's one which I cannot answer for you.
      I guess you will just have to ask yourselves.

      'You "welcome his disclosure"? Look, the world in general is in such
      darkness on these matters because "us, the good guys" are dragging our
      collective feet behind smug, arrogant drivel like you've just written.'

      Oh, that's the reason for the world's darkness on these matters, is
      it? There was I thinking it was something to do with an Orwellian
      conspiracy between elite members of national governments, international
      power-blocs, religions, secret societies, the MIC, the intelligence
      community, the banking community, big business, the medical establishment,
      the scientific community, the education system and - last but by no means
      least - the media. So thanks for enlightening me, Shane! You've liberated
      me! Now I know that all I need to do to really help solve this crippling
      world problem is to stop writing my smug, arrogant drivel that has been so
      dampening the creative spirits of the masses, who would otherwise have risen
      up and be clamouring for disclosure by now. I cannot tell you how grateful
      I am to you for lifting this unnecessary burden from my shoulders.

      'And don't anyone tell me that I'm being "rude" or "hostile" either.'

      Why not? Can't you bear to face the truth of what you are being?

      'Wake up already! Grow up! Pull your head out of (your choice of
      terminology) and let's start yelling about this stuff!'

      I cannot speak for others but I can assure you that I am in process
      of both waking up and growing up and that these are never-ending processes.
      But you are making some very ignorant assumptions about us, you know. How
      do you know that our heads are not precisely where they ought to be? And
      where is the sense in "yelling about this stuff"? Who wants to listen to
      someone yelling? That seems like a sure-fire method of turning people off
      of whatever you want to turn them on to, to me. It also seems like a daft
      idea to me for people to just start shouting their mouths off about such
      dark and sinister secrets as government involvement with UFOs and ETs in
      today's terror-hyped thought-climate. All those internment camps that we've
      been learning about have not been constructed for no reason, have they?
      Perhaps it's you who needs to do some waking up to what is really going on
      and some growing up to face the challenges of the real world?

      'Where is Stephen with his ufo conferences? Why aren't we at McCain/Obama
      events forcing the issue?'

      I shall leave Stephen to speak for himself. I have my reasons for
      not attending McCain/Obama events which I do not have to explain or justify
      to you. But since you raise the question, would you care to tell us why you
      have not yet appeared on the 6 O'clock News as a notable issue-forcer at
      McCain/Obama events? Or is that something which you only expect other
      people to do?

      'Are we embarrassed? Do we think this subject is too silly for people to
      grasp? How long are we going to sit on our hands and squeak to each other?
      I'm trying to raise funding for a FREE TO THE PUBLIC WORLDWIDE TRAVELING
      SHOW geared to specifically place speakers on ALL suppressed knowledge and
      folks like McClelland in front of the world audience so we can MOVE FORWARD
      on this planet and with our humanity.'

      As I have said before, I wish good luck upon your efforts. I'm not
      trying to stop you or hold you back from doing this, Shane. Go right ahead.
      Good luck! I hope you succeed in making the liberating breakthrough in
      public awareness of the UFO/ET issue that you desire to make.

      'To trivialize ANYTHING like what McClelland is doing as "speaking to the
      choir" is insulting!'

      I was not trivializing what he is doing by saying that. It was just
      a shorthand way of saying that I think he has been broadcasting a message
      which the UFO/ET-community of the internet has basically already received.
      Therefore I think he needs to try and reach people who are outside the
      UFO/ET-internet community as a priority and I suggested the Oprah Winfrey
      Show as a possible means for him to do that effectively. Where is the
      insult to McClelland or anyone else in my doing that?

      'The CHOIR should be belting out this stuff like it was the Academy Awards!
      Or are we just waiting for Niburu to end everything?'

      I'm afraid the CHOIR is a very scattered, disparate group of people
      who are not all singing from the same score-sheet, let alone singing in
      tune. There is a lot more to effective group-communication than most people
      think. If we all start "belting out this stuff" it will just produce a
      louder noise than we are already collectively making without improving the
      clarity of our "song". I cannot see any point in doing that.

      'C'mon, everybody, get off the couch and start MOTIVATING! We've got SO much
      going for us..........JUST DO IT!'

      "JUST DO IT!" means, do it regardless of whether you want to or
      whether you think you should, does it not? It allows us no say in the
      matter. How's that for the freedom-loving spirit in action? "JUST DO IT!"
      is not a request, not a plea and not an invitation. It is a command. Who
      gave you the authority to command us, Shane?

      hello fellow american ufonuts: seriously, how JADED can we get, Regan? You
      "welcome his disclosure"? Look, the world in general is in such darkness on
      these matters because "us, the good guys" are dragging our collective feet
      behind smug, arrogant drivel like you've just written. And don't anyone tell
      me that I'm being "rude" or "hostile" either. We're all adults here. Wake up
      already! Grow up! Pull your head out of (your choice of terminology) and
      let's start yelling about this stuff! Where is Stephen with his ufo
      conferences? Why aren't we at McCain/Obama events forcing the issue? Are we
      embarrassed? Do we think this subject is too silly for people to grasp? How
      long are we going to sit on our hands and squeak to each other? I'm trying
      to raise funding for a FREE TO THE PUBLIC WORLDWIDE TRAVELING SHOW geared to
      specifically place speakers on ALL suppressed knowledge and folks like
      McClelland in front of the world audience so we can MOVE FORWARD on this
      planet and with our humanity. To trivialize ANYTHING like what McClelland is
      doing as "speaking to the choir" is insulting! The CHOIR should be belting
      out this stuff like it was the Academy Awards! Or are we just waiting for
      Niburu to end everything? C'mon, everybody, get off the couch and start
      MOTIVATING! We've got SO much going for us..........JUST DO IT!

      http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_mobile_072008
    • shane eden
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
        Hi Regan: I know who you are. I see you every day in the faceless masses. You forgot the part where I said "we're all adults here". Ufonuts was my cute way of including all of us, regardless of nationality, race, height, weight, etc. Maybe I'm talking over your head. I didn't insult anyone. My grampa told me once the best way to get attention was to fart loudly. I guess he was right. Yes, I know all about the NWO - oooh, I'm skeerd! Why don't YOU write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on? Why don't ALL OF US write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on? And as far as yelling - would you whisper that your house is on fire? As far as you wishing me good luck on my enterprise, I'm still waiting for YOUR $5 contribution. The Choir is not worth much if they can't harmonize. Oh yes, one more thing: JUST DO IT! is not a command - it's a PLEA! To humans, that is. Are you sure you don't have some Reticulan blood in you? Nice talkin' with you, tho.......beats screaming at those Nazis pounding on my door!

        http://revealyourinnerathlete.windowslive.com?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WLYIA_whichathlete_us

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
          'Hi Regan: I know who you are.....'

          If you did know who I am then you would cease your misguided antagonism
          towards me. I am an aspect of the One Self that we all are. Why are you
          attacking yourself, Shane?

          'Ufonuts was my cute way of including all of us, regardless of nationality,
          race, height, weight, etc. Maybe I'm talking over your head.'

          Talking over your own head, it sounds like to me. You said "american
          ufonuts". "american" is not "regardless of nationality", is it? And
          "ufonuts" is used frequently by establishment spokespeople in the media as a
          derisory term for people who take an interest in UFOs and ETs. It's
          definitely not "cute". I am wondering why you didn't know this already,
          seeing as how you are so "adult" and all.

          'I didn't insult anyone.'

          Oh really? How do you know that? You have called us all by a commonplace
          derogatory term that implies we are nuts and you have called my original
          post in this thread "smug, arrogant drivel". Are you so unconscious of what
          you are doing that you don't know when you are insulting people?

          'My grampa told me once the best way to get attention was to fart loudly. I
          guess he was right.'

          Nevertheless, farting in public is impolite and offends against the
          unwritten rules of polite society. It is disrespectful to others and to the
          rules of social harmony. It is rude, it is disruptive and it causes
          offence. Having said that though, I am aware of a certain "punk" contingent
          in modern society that actually likes to be farted at, spat upon, and worse
          on occasions. However, while such disgusting exhibitions of contempt for
          human sensibility may be perfectly acceptable - and even desirable - at punk
          music festivals, this list is not a punk music festival and I suggest that
          it would not be a good idea to accept them here, even in a metaphorical,
          literary-verbal form.

          'Yes, I know all about the NWO - oooh, I'm skeerd!'

          You mentioned the NWO, I didn't. The NWO is only a relatively small and
          transitory part of what I was referring to.

          'Why don't YOU write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on?'

          Because it is not my way to tell others what to do. You see, Shane? You do
          not know me at all. If you did know me you would know my way and would not
          need to ask such a question.

          'Why don't ALL OF US write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on?'

          Why do you want ALL OF US to do that? What purpose would it serve? What
          effect would it achieve? At what cost to whom? You are putting forward a
          proposal for concerted collective action without any supporting explanation
          about anything. What are you expecting of us all, Shane? That we "JUST DO
          IT" because you suggested it?

          'And as far as yelling - would you whisper that your house is on fire?'

          If I knew that the fire had been started by the Secret Government and that
          one of their hit-teams was ready and waiting to shoot my head off if I did
          yell "Fire!", I think I might only whisper it, yes, and even then only to
          people who I felt that I could trust too.

          'As far as you wishing me good luck on my enterprise, I'm still waiting for
          YOUR $5 contribution.'

          For what reason/s should I give you $5, Shane? You still have not explained
          those to me. You have only given me reasons to NOT give you $5! Your
          uncivil, personally offensive manner towards me being a prime one.

          'The Choir is not worth much if they can't harmonize.'

          Not worth much to you, perhaps. But "farting" is not "harmonizing", is it?
          I wonder how much you are worth to the Choir while you continue to indulge
          in such nauseous attention-seeking.

          'Oh yes, one more thing: JUST DO IT! is not a command - it's a PLEA!'

          "JUST DO IT" would be a plea if you added some deferential wording to it,
          such as "please" or "if you please". That recognises the right of the
          recipients of your plea to deny it if they choose to. But by itself it is
          an imperative - a command. You appear to be in denial about this, Shane.

          'To humans, that is. Are you sure you don't have some Reticulan blood in
          you?'

          I might well have some Reticulan blood in me for all I know. So might all
          of us, I gather.

          'Nice talkin' with you, tho.......beats screaming at those Nazis pounding on
          my door!'

          Yes, those Nazis are a problem, aren't they? Are they pounding on your door
          from outside you or from within you though? From the way that you've been
          issuing orders here, it looks to me as though they could be inner-Nazis in
          fact. It's no use screaming at those, you know, because they cannot hear
          you whatever you say. They are the part of yourself that is determined to
          assert itself absolutely, unconditionally, without compromise and without
          regard for other people's thoughts, feelings and perceptions. They are the
          part of you that wants to make things happen and get things done with no
          objections and no arguments and no accounting to anyone for it afterwards.
          They are the part of you that does not want to negotiate - the part that
          expects action on demand and tells people: "JUST DO IT!". They are the
          Absolute Dictator in you.

          It would be nicer talking to you if you would curb your so far irresistible
          urges to fart at me.

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
            Interesting Regan..I don't know why but through the years I've witnessed what appears as a personal psy-op to your replies. Even though it isn't a real psy-op...it just seems to manifest that way.
            Why do people take you wrong? Weird..

            Dex

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
              "Interesting Regan..I don't know why but through the years I've witnessed
              what appears as a personal psy-op to your replies. Even though it isn't a
              real psy-op...it just seems to manifest that way.
              Why do people take you wrong? Weird.."

              That's an astute observation, Dex. I know, I do seem to have
              received more than my share of personal attacks over the years. If I'm
              attracting them and you can see how I'm doing it, do please let me know.
              Dealing with them does take up an inordinate amount of my time and I'd
              rather not bother with it if I don't have to.

              Why do people take me wrong? Well, not everyone does of course.
              You, for example, don't seem to. But regarding those who do, it's hard to
              know because they always seem to leave before they've even admitted that
              they have taken me wrong and then one cannot ask them why it was anyway.

              I think the problem though is not just that they take me wrong in
              the sense of misunderstanding what I say, or my motives for saying it. It's
              a deeper psychological issue than that. The way I experience it is that
              they take personal offence at something I say quite innocently and then they
              hit back at me by way of punishment or retribution which they feel
              completely justified in inflicting upon me. I then find myself with the
              arduous task of having to explain how what I originally said was innocent
              and how their reaction to it was unjustified and unwarranted. Often they do
              not want to hear my explanations. They just want to be able to make their
              judgement of me, deliver punishment accordingly and move on. But I will not
              let them do that. I insist on facing them with their unjust aggression upon
              me and will not let them go until they do face it. Naturally they find this
              embarrassing and distressing. But it is a situation of their own making. I
              am entitled to hold and express my independent opinion about any of the
              subjects that come up for legitimate discussion here and no-one has the
              right to punish me, or castigate me, or denigrate me, or cast aspersions
              upon my character for holding or expressing it. So whenever someone does
              that, I am always in the right and they are always in the wrong and they
              have no hope of winning an argument about it. I will win it every time.

              Cheers Dex,

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008

                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
                  WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT?:(