Re: [ufodiscussion] Clark C. McClelland

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2008
      I sympathise with Clark in his oppressed position but I am not sure
      what he is hoping we will be able to do about it. Put pressure on somebody
      to make NASA give him the pension to which he feels he is entitled? That's
      a really long shot surely.

      I welcome his disclosure, but what is he telling us that we don't
      already know from other sources? That some aliens with whom the US
      Government is in contact are 8 - 9 feet tall? Well, every little helps I
      guess but it's hardly earth-shattering information.

      If Clark wants to draw massive public attention to his situation and
      to the Great UFO/ET Cover Up which he has personally experienced, I suspect
      he needs to make his pitch on the Oprah Winfrey Show if she'll have him.
      Much as I appreciate hearing his story on the net, by telling it here I
      think he is inevitably just preaching to the choir.

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2, 2008
        Regarding Clark McClelland:

        hello fellow american ufonuts: seriously, how JADED can we get, Regan? You "welcome his disclosure"? Look, the world in general is in such darkness on these matters because "us, the good guys" are dragging our collective feet behind smug, arrogant drivel like you've just written. And don't anyone tell me that I'm being "rude" or "hostile" either. We're all adults here. Wake up already! Grow up! Pull your head out of (your choice of terminology) and let's start yelling about this stuff! Where is Stephen with his ufo conferences? Why aren't we at McCain/Obama events forcing the issue? Are we embarrassed? Do we think this subject is too silly for people to grasp? How long are we going to sit on our hands and squeak to each other? I'm trying to raise funding for a FREE TO THE PUBLIC WORLDWIDE TRAVELING SHOW geared to specifically place speakers on ALL suppressed knowledge and folks like McClelland in front of the world audience so we can MOVE FORWARD on this planet and with our humanity. To trivialize ANYTHING like what McClelland is doing as "speaking to the choir" is insulting! The CHOIR should be belting out this stuff like it was the Academy Awards! Or are we just waiting for Niburu to end everything? C'mon, everybody, get off the couch and start MOTIVATING! We've got SO much going for us..........JUST DO IT!

        http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_mobile_072008

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 2, 2008
          'Regarding Clark McClelland:

          hello fellow american ufonuts: seriously, how JADED can we get, Regan?'

          Hello Shane. Would it be asking too much of you to find out who it
          is that you are setting out to offend before you insult them? You see,
          perhaps like others on this list I am not "american" and I do not identify
          with the label "ufonut". As to the question of how JADED you and your
          fellow american ufonuts can get, that's one which I cannot answer for you.
          I guess you will just have to ask yourselves.

          'You "welcome his disclosure"? Look, the world in general is in such
          darkness on these matters because "us, the good guys" are dragging our
          collective feet behind smug, arrogant drivel like you've just written.'

          Oh, that's the reason for the world's darkness on these matters, is
          it? There was I thinking it was something to do with an Orwellian
          conspiracy between elite members of national governments, international
          power-blocs, religions, secret societies, the MIC, the intelligence
          community, the banking community, big business, the medical establishment,
          the scientific community, the education system and - last but by no means
          least - the media. So thanks for enlightening me, Shane! You've liberated
          me! Now I know that all I need to do to really help solve this crippling
          world problem is to stop writing my smug, arrogant drivel that has been so
          dampening the creative spirits of the masses, who would otherwise have risen
          up and be clamouring for disclosure by now. I cannot tell you how grateful
          I am to you for lifting this unnecessary burden from my shoulders.

          'And don't anyone tell me that I'm being "rude" or "hostile" either.'

          Why not? Can't you bear to face the truth of what you are being?

          'Wake up already! Grow up! Pull your head out of (your choice of
          terminology) and let's start yelling about this stuff!'

          I cannot speak for others but I can assure you that I am in process
          of both waking up and growing up and that these are never-ending processes.
          But you are making some very ignorant assumptions about us, you know. How
          do you know that our heads are not precisely where they ought to be? And
          where is the sense in "yelling about this stuff"? Who wants to listen to
          someone yelling? That seems like a sure-fire method of turning people off
          of whatever you want to turn them on to, to me. It also seems like a daft
          idea to me for people to just start shouting their mouths off about such
          dark and sinister secrets as government involvement with UFOs and ETs in
          today's terror-hyped thought-climate. All those internment camps that we've
          been learning about have not been constructed for no reason, have they?
          Perhaps it's you who needs to do some waking up to what is really going on
          and some growing up to face the challenges of the real world?

          'Where is Stephen with his ufo conferences? Why aren't we at McCain/Obama
          events forcing the issue?'

          I shall leave Stephen to speak for himself. I have my reasons for
          not attending McCain/Obama events which I do not have to explain or justify
          to you. But since you raise the question, would you care to tell us why you
          have not yet appeared on the 6 O'clock News as a notable issue-forcer at
          McCain/Obama events? Or is that something which you only expect other
          people to do?

          'Are we embarrassed? Do we think this subject is too silly for people to
          grasp? How long are we going to sit on our hands and squeak to each other?
          I'm trying to raise funding for a FREE TO THE PUBLIC WORLDWIDE TRAVELING
          SHOW geared to specifically place speakers on ALL suppressed knowledge and
          folks like McClelland in front of the world audience so we can MOVE FORWARD
          on this planet and with our humanity.'

          As I have said before, I wish good luck upon your efforts. I'm not
          trying to stop you or hold you back from doing this, Shane. Go right ahead.
          Good luck! I hope you succeed in making the liberating breakthrough in
          public awareness of the UFO/ET issue that you desire to make.

          'To trivialize ANYTHING like what McClelland is doing as "speaking to the
          choir" is insulting!'

          I was not trivializing what he is doing by saying that. It was just
          a shorthand way of saying that I think he has been broadcasting a message
          which the UFO/ET-community of the internet has basically already received.
          Therefore I think he needs to try and reach people who are outside the
          UFO/ET-internet community as a priority and I suggested the Oprah Winfrey
          Show as a possible means for him to do that effectively. Where is the
          insult to McClelland or anyone else in my doing that?

          'The CHOIR should be belting out this stuff like it was the Academy Awards!
          Or are we just waiting for Niburu to end everything?'

          I'm afraid the CHOIR is a very scattered, disparate group of people
          who are not all singing from the same score-sheet, let alone singing in
          tune. There is a lot more to effective group-communication than most people
          think. If we all start "belting out this stuff" it will just produce a
          louder noise than we are already collectively making without improving the
          clarity of our "song". I cannot see any point in doing that.

          'C'mon, everybody, get off the couch and start MOTIVATING! We've got SO much
          going for us..........JUST DO IT!'

          "JUST DO IT!" means, do it regardless of whether you want to or
          whether you think you should, does it not? It allows us no say in the
          matter. How's that for the freedom-loving spirit in action? "JUST DO IT!"
          is not a request, not a plea and not an invitation. It is a command. Who
          gave you the authority to command us, Shane?

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
            Hi Regan: I know who you are. I see you every day in the faceless masses. You forgot the part where I said "we're all adults here". Ufonuts was my cute way of including all of us, regardless of nationality, race, height, weight, etc. Maybe I'm talking over your head. I didn't insult anyone. My grampa told me once the best way to get attention was to fart loudly. I guess he was right. Yes, I know all about the NWO - oooh, I'm skeerd! Why don't YOU write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on? Why don't ALL OF US write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on? And as far as yelling - would you whisper that your house is on fire? As far as you wishing me good luck on my enterprise, I'm still waiting for YOUR $5 contribution. The Choir is not worth much if they can't harmonize. Oh yes, one more thing: JUST DO IT! is not a command - it's a PLEA! To humans, that is. Are you sure you don't have some Reticulan blood in you? Nice talkin' with you, tho.......beats screaming at those Nazis pounding on my door!

            http://revealyourinnerathlete.windowslive.com?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WLYIA_whichathlete_us

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
              'Hi Regan: I know who you are.....'

              If you did know who I am then you would cease your misguided antagonism
              towards me. I am an aspect of the One Self that we all are. Why are you
              attacking yourself, Shane?

              'Ufonuts was my cute way of including all of us, regardless of nationality,
              race, height, weight, etc. Maybe I'm talking over your head.'

              Talking over your own head, it sounds like to me. You said "american
              ufonuts". "american" is not "regardless of nationality", is it? And
              "ufonuts" is used frequently by establishment spokespeople in the media as a
              derisory term for people who take an interest in UFOs and ETs. It's
              definitely not "cute". I am wondering why you didn't know this already,
              seeing as how you are so "adult" and all.

              'I didn't insult anyone.'

              Oh really? How do you know that? You have called us all by a commonplace
              derogatory term that implies we are nuts and you have called my original
              post in this thread "smug, arrogant drivel". Are you so unconscious of what
              you are doing that you don't know when you are insulting people?

              'My grampa told me once the best way to get attention was to fart loudly. I
              guess he was right.'

              Nevertheless, farting in public is impolite and offends against the
              unwritten rules of polite society. It is disrespectful to others and to the
              rules of social harmony. It is rude, it is disruptive and it causes
              offence. Having said that though, I am aware of a certain "punk" contingent
              in modern society that actually likes to be farted at, spat upon, and worse
              on occasions. However, while such disgusting exhibitions of contempt for
              human sensibility may be perfectly acceptable - and even desirable - at punk
              music festivals, this list is not a punk music festival and I suggest that
              it would not be a good idea to accept them here, even in a metaphorical,
              literary-verbal form.

              'Yes, I know all about the NWO - oooh, I'm skeerd!'

              You mentioned the NWO, I didn't. The NWO is only a relatively small and
              transitory part of what I was referring to.

              'Why don't YOU write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on?'

              Because it is not my way to tell others what to do. You see, Shane? You do
              not know me at all. If you did know me you would know my way and would not
              need to ask such a question.

              'Why don't ALL OF US write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on?'

              Why do you want ALL OF US to do that? What purpose would it serve? What
              effect would it achieve? At what cost to whom? You are putting forward a
              proposal for concerted collective action without any supporting explanation
              about anything. What are you expecting of us all, Shane? That we "JUST DO
              IT" because you suggested it?

              'And as far as yelling - would you whisper that your house is on fire?'

              If I knew that the fire had been started by the Secret Government and that
              one of their hit-teams was ready and waiting to shoot my head off if I did
              yell "Fire!", I think I might only whisper it, yes, and even then only to
              people who I felt that I could trust too.

              'As far as you wishing me good luck on my enterprise, I'm still waiting for
              YOUR $5 contribution.'

              For what reason/s should I give you $5, Shane? You still have not explained
              those to me. You have only given me reasons to NOT give you $5! Your
              uncivil, personally offensive manner towards me being a prime one.

              'The Choir is not worth much if they can't harmonize.'

              Not worth much to you, perhaps. But "farting" is not "harmonizing", is it?
              I wonder how much you are worth to the Choir while you continue to indulge
              in such nauseous attention-seeking.

              'Oh yes, one more thing: JUST DO IT! is not a command - it's a PLEA!'

              "JUST DO IT" would be a plea if you added some deferential wording to it,
              such as "please" or "if you please". That recognises the right of the
              recipients of your plea to deny it if they choose to. But by itself it is
              an imperative - a command. You appear to be in denial about this, Shane.

              'To humans, that is. Are you sure you don't have some Reticulan blood in
              you?'

              I might well have some Reticulan blood in me for all I know. So might all
              of us, I gather.

              'Nice talkin' with you, tho.......beats screaming at those Nazis pounding on
              my door!'

              Yes, those Nazis are a problem, aren't they? Are they pounding on your door
              from outside you or from within you though? From the way that you've been
              issuing orders here, it looks to me as though they could be inner-Nazis in
              fact. It's no use screaming at those, you know, because they cannot hear
              you whatever you say. They are the part of yourself that is determined to
              assert itself absolutely, unconditionally, without compromise and without
              regard for other people's thoughts, feelings and perceptions. They are the
              part of you that wants to make things happen and get things done with no
              objections and no arguments and no accounting to anyone for it afterwards.
              They are the part of you that does not want to negotiate - the part that
              expects action on demand and tells people: "JUST DO IT!". They are the
              Absolute Dictator in you.

              It would be nicer talking to you if you would curb your so far irresistible
              urges to fart at me.

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
                Interesting Regan..I don't know why but through the years I've witnessed what appears as a personal psy-op to your replies. Even though it isn't a real psy-op...it just seems to manifest that way.
                Why do people take you wrong? Weird..

                Dex

                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
                  "Interesting Regan..I don't know why but through the years I've witnessed
                  what appears as a personal psy-op to your replies. Even though it isn't a
                  real psy-op...it just seems to manifest that way.
                  Why do people take you wrong? Weird.."

                  That's an astute observation, Dex. I know, I do seem to have
                  received more than my share of personal attacks over the years. If I'm
                  attracting them and you can see how I'm doing it, do please let me know.
                  Dealing with them does take up an inordinate amount of my time and I'd
                  rather not bother with it if I don't have to.

                  Why do people take me wrong? Well, not everyone does of course.
                  You, for example, don't seem to. But regarding those who do, it's hard to
                  know because they always seem to leave before they've even admitted that
                  they have taken me wrong and then one cannot ask them why it was anyway.

                  I think the problem though is not just that they take me wrong in
                  the sense of misunderstanding what I say, or my motives for saying it. It's
                  a deeper psychological issue than that. The way I experience it is that
                  they take personal offence at something I say quite innocently and then they
                  hit back at me by way of punishment or retribution which they feel
                  completely justified in inflicting upon me. I then find myself with the
                  arduous task of having to explain how what I originally said was innocent
                  and how their reaction to it was unjustified and unwarranted. Often they do
                  not want to hear my explanations. They just want to be able to make their
                  judgement of me, deliver punishment accordingly and move on. But I will not
                  let them do that. I insist on facing them with their unjust aggression upon
                  me and will not let them go until they do face it. Naturally they find this
                  embarrassing and distressing. But it is a situation of their own making. I
                  am entitled to hold and express my independent opinion about any of the
                  subjects that come up for legitimate discussion here and no-one has the
                  right to punish me, or castigate me, or denigrate me, or cast aspersions
                  upon my character for holding or expressing it. So whenever someone does
                  that, I am always in the right and they are always in the wrong and they
                  have no hope of winning an argument about it. I will win it every time.

                  Cheers Dex,

                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008

                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
                      WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT?:(