Clark C. McClelland

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 30, 2008
      From AntZ

      In SUPPORT of MY FRIEND, Courageous, US NASA ASTRONAUT, Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14!

      I, Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, personally observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET on his 27 inch video monitors while on duty in the Kennedy Space Center, Launch Control Center (LCC). The ET was standing upright in the Space Shuttle Payload Bay having a discussion with TWO tethered US NASA Astronauts! I also observed on my monitors, the spacecraft of the ET as it was in a stabilized, safe orbit to the rear of the Space Shuttle main engine pods. I observed this incident for about one minute and seven seconds. Plenty of time to memorize all that I was observing. IT WAS AN ET and Alien Star Ship!

      A friend of mine later contacted me and said that this person had also observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET INSIDE the SPACE SHUTTLE CREW COMPARTMENT! Yes, inside OUR Shuttle! BOTH missions were DoD (Pentagon) TOP SECRET (TS) encounters!

      With my verifiable background, there is no Federal Government Agency that can say I am crazy!

      I am a SPACE PROGRAM PIONEER. I assisted in launching the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, Apollo-Soyuz, Skylab, Space Shuttle, Deep Space Missions, and the International Space Station.

      I have received character substantiation from: Walter Cronkite, Major Donald
      Keyhoe, NICAP Director, Richard Hall, Assistant Director of NICAP, Astronomer, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, etc. I served as the Assistant State of Florida and KSC Director of MUFON, the Director of the NICAP (National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena) at Cape Canaveral and KSC! I have received honored mentions from US Senators, Congressman, Military Officers and Scientists. (See my website site below for more exciting disclosures)

      In fact, this absolutely verifies what my friend, Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, of Apollo 14, has recently and courageously released!

      I have launched or witnessed 650 missions, so far in my life!

      I am an expert in visually recognizing any crafts created and flown by the human race, whether secret or otherwise!I know an ET and Alien craft when I see them!

      I was the Director of the NICAP Unit-3 actual X-Files at Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center, 1958 to 1992! YES, the ACTUAL X-FILES!! Aliens ARE HERE!! They walk among US! They may be implanted into OUR various earth governments!!

      What I know, they would NOT allow me to publish! I have written at least three books to release the TRUTH to all of the HUMAN RACE! I was on the leading edge of this subject, and I have met with many NASA and other astronauts throughout the years I have been involved in the Military, NASA Space Programs, 1958 to 1992! I have heard many experiences of ETs having been seen on the Moon, etc., by NASA Astronauts and I relate these and more in my books.

      NASA is not a CIVILIAN SPACE AGENCY! The Pentagon owns NASA! Some of the DoD (Department of Defense) missions I participated in were TOP SECRET! Those missions carried TS Satellites and other space mission hardware into orbit where several crews met with ETs! I am ready to tell my story, but, for compensation,

      Clark C. McClelland,
      former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet,
      Kennedy Space Center, Florida.
      NOTE:
      Most of you are not aware that my Space Program Retirement was DENIED TO ME!! I was told by several KSC high management people to not take a legal action, and that they were working to have my job returned to me with back pay! Yeah, SURE! Thanks to the Legal Gods that I found an attorney who would give me a free consultation. He told me that I had a fixed time limit to file an action against those responsible. My attorney called me and said, your time is running out. It had about two weeks still allowed for filing a legal action. I informed him that he could file that action after I called KSC to see if they had accomplished any action for my return. None of those management people would talk with me. They were hoping my time would run out. People I had worked with, were cowards! My attorney and I had several meetings with their legal group from Miami. They offered me peanuts to accept their "final" offer! I advised them that I would write several books to disclose my astounding experiences at Cape Canaveral and the KSC! I refused the offer. It went to the criminal court system we have been educated to TRUST! The initial court hearing REFUSED my attempt to have a court trial with my peers as the jurors. I believe they realized that with my personal experiences of lecturing at many universities, that I would no doubt win my case! So, they denied me my Constitutional Rights My attorney said that he could have it transferred to the Federal Court in Atlanta, GA. He said it was one step from the Supreme Court in Washington DC. He required MORE $$$! Of course, what else would anyone expect to hear from a lawyer? I borrowed $$ from my beloved and not-to-well-off wonderful parents. The attorney took my case to Atlanta! It languished there for a couple of years! My attorney was summoned to Atlanta. He returned to tell me that once again, I had been denied my Constitutional Rights! They would not allow my case to be heard!! I was and still am VERY BROKE! I lost the $$ I had, lost my family, my son, died at age 19, my wife divorced me, I lost our home, I was not able to find a job paying over $4.25 hour, My beloved parents were devistated. That and MUCH more. I am asking those that are rich, famous, like Rock Stars, Movie Stars, Bill Gates, all who have enough $$ for ten life times, PLEASE HELP ME! I am doing this FOR YOU, the Human Race! I am standing ALONE, so FAR! Are any of you courageous enough to assist me? If not, then my astonishing books may never be read! Send HELP to my P.O. Box 233, Tavares, Florida USA 32778!
      Clark

      Contact me at:

      P.O. Box 233
      Tavares, Florida 32778
      clark0003@...
      stargatechronicles@...
      Experience my exciting website: www.stargate-chronicles.com

      Website and Content Copyright �1998 - 2008 Clark C. McClelland.
      Any republication of content from this site must occur with written permission of the author.
      Please contact Clark C. McClelland.
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 1, 2008
        I sympathise with Clark in his oppressed position but I am not sure
        what he is hoping we will be able to do about it. Put pressure on somebody
        to make NASA give him the pension to which he feels he is entitled? That's
        a really long shot surely.

        I welcome his disclosure, but what is he telling us that we don't
        already know from other sources? That some aliens with whom the US
        Government is in contact are 8 - 9 feet tall? Well, every little helps I
        guess but it's hardly earth-shattering information.

        If Clark wants to draw massive public attention to his situation and
        to the Great UFO/ET Cover Up which he has personally experienced, I suspect
        he needs to make his pitch on the Oprah Winfrey Show if she'll have him.
        Much as I appreciate hearing his story on the net, by telling it here I
        think he is inevitably just preaching to the choir.

[...]

        _________________
      • shane eden
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 2, 2008
          Regarding Clark McClelland:

          hello fellow american ufonuts: seriously, how JADED can we get, Regan? You "welcome his disclosure"? Look, the world in general is in such darkness on these matters because "us, the good guys" are dragging our collective feet behind smug, arrogant drivel like you've just written. And don't anyone tell me that I'm being "rude" or "hostile" either. We're all adults here. Wake up already! Grow up! Pull your head out of (your choice of terminology) and let's start yelling about this stuff! Where is Stephen with his ufo conferences? Why aren't we at McCain/Obama events forcing the issue? Are we embarrassed? Do we think this subject is too silly for people to grasp? How long are we going to sit on our hands and squeak to each other? I'm trying to raise funding for a FREE TO THE PUBLIC WORLDWIDE TRAVELING SHOW geared to specifically place speakers on ALL suppressed knowledge and folks like McClelland in front of the world audience so we can MOVE FORWARD on this planet and with our humanity. To trivialize ANYTHING like what McClelland is doing as "speaking to the choir" is insulting! The CHOIR should be belting out this stuff like it was the Academy Awards! Or are we just waiting for Niburu to end everything? C'mon, everybody, get off the couch and start MOTIVATING! We've got SO much going for us..........JUST DO IT!

          http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_mobile_072008

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 2, 2008
            'Regarding Clark McClelland:

            hello fellow american ufonuts: seriously, how JADED can we get, Regan?'

            Hello Shane. Would it be asking too much of you to find out who it
            is that you are setting out to offend before you insult them? You see,
            perhaps like others on this list I am not "american" and I do not identify
            with the label "ufonut". As to the question of how JADED you and your
            fellow american ufonuts can get, that's one which I cannot answer for you.
            I guess you will just have to ask yourselves.

            'You "welcome his disclosure"? Look, the world in general is in such
            darkness on these matters because "us, the good guys" are dragging our
            collective feet behind smug, arrogant drivel like you've just written.'

            Oh, that's the reason for the world's darkness on these matters, is
            it? There was I thinking it was something to do with an Orwellian
            conspiracy between elite members of national governments, international
            power-blocs, religions, secret societies, the MIC, the intelligence
            community, the banking community, big business, the medical establishment,
            the scientific community, the education system and - last but by no means
            least - the media. So thanks for enlightening me, Shane! You've liberated
            me! Now I know that all I need to do to really help solve this crippling
            world problem is to stop writing my smug, arrogant drivel that has been so
            dampening the creative spirits of the masses, who would otherwise have risen
            up and be clamouring for disclosure by now. I cannot tell you how grateful
            I am to you for lifting this unnecessary burden from my shoulders.

            'And don't anyone tell me that I'm being "rude" or "hostile" either.'

            Why not? Can't you bear to face the truth of what you are being?

            'Wake up already! Grow up! Pull your head out of (your choice of
            terminology) and let's start yelling about this stuff!'

            I cannot speak for others but I can assure you that I am in process
            of both waking up and growing up and that these are never-ending processes.
            But you are making some very ignorant assumptions about us, you know. How
            do you know that our heads are not precisely where they ought to be? And
            where is the sense in "yelling about this stuff"? Who wants to listen to
            someone yelling? That seems like a sure-fire method of turning people off
            of whatever you want to turn them on to, to me. It also seems like a daft
            idea to me for people to just start shouting their mouths off about such
            dark and sinister secrets as government involvement with UFOs and ETs in
            today's terror-hyped thought-climate. All those internment camps that we've
            been learning about have not been constructed for no reason, have they?
            Perhaps it's you who needs to do some waking up to what is really going on
            and some growing up to face the challenges of the real world?

            'Where is Stephen with his ufo conferences? Why aren't we at McCain/Obama
            events forcing the issue?'

            I shall leave Stephen to speak for himself. I have my reasons for
            not attending McCain/Obama events which I do not have to explain or justify
            to you. But since you raise the question, would you care to tell us why you
            have not yet appeared on the 6 O'clock News as a notable issue-forcer at
            McCain/Obama events? Or is that something which you only expect other
            people to do?

            'Are we embarrassed? Do we think this subject is too silly for people to
            grasp? How long are we going to sit on our hands and squeak to each other?
            I'm trying to raise funding for a FREE TO THE PUBLIC WORLDWIDE TRAVELING
            SHOW geared to specifically place speakers on ALL suppressed knowledge and
            folks like McClelland in front of the world audience so we can MOVE FORWARD
            on this planet and with our humanity.'

            As I have said before, I wish good luck upon your efforts. I'm not
            trying to stop you or hold you back from doing this, Shane. Go right ahead.
            Good luck! I hope you succeed in making the liberating breakthrough in
            public awareness of the UFO/ET issue that you desire to make.

            'To trivialize ANYTHING like what McClelland is doing as "speaking to the
            choir" is insulting!'

            I was not trivializing what he is doing by saying that. It was just
            a shorthand way of saying that I think he has been broadcasting a message
            which the UFO/ET-community of the internet has basically already received.
            Therefore I think he needs to try and reach people who are outside the
            UFO/ET-internet community as a priority and I suggested the Oprah Winfrey
            Show as a possible means for him to do that effectively. Where is the
            insult to McClelland or anyone else in my doing that?

            'The CHOIR should be belting out this stuff like it was the Academy Awards!
            Or are we just waiting for Niburu to end everything?'

            I'm afraid the CHOIR is a very scattered, disparate group of people
            who are not all singing from the same score-sheet, let alone singing in
            tune. There is a lot more to effective group-communication than most people
            think. If we all start "belting out this stuff" it will just produce a
            louder noise than we are already collectively making without improving the
            clarity of our "song". I cannot see any point in doing that.

            'C'mon, everybody, get off the couch and start MOTIVATING! We've got SO much
            going for us..........JUST DO IT!'

            "JUST DO IT!" means, do it regardless of whether you want to or
            whether you think you should, does it not? It allows us no say in the
            matter. How's that for the freedom-loving spirit in action? "JUST DO IT!"
            is not a request, not a plea and not an invitation. It is a command. Who
            gave you the authority to command us, Shane?

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
              Hi Regan: I know who you are. I see you every day in the faceless masses. You forgot the part where I said "we're all adults here". Ufonuts was my cute way of including all of us, regardless of nationality, race, height, weight, etc. Maybe I'm talking over your head. I didn't insult anyone. My grampa told me once the best way to get attention was to fart loudly. I guess he was right. Yes, I know all about the NWO - oooh, I'm skeerd! Why don't YOU write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on? Why don't ALL OF US write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on? And as far as yelling - would you whisper that your house is on fire? As far as you wishing me good luck on my enterprise, I'm still waiting for YOUR $5 contribution. The Choir is not worth much if they can't harmonize. Oh yes, one more thing: JUST DO IT! is not a command - it's a PLEA! To humans, that is. Are you sure you don't have some Reticulan blood in you? Nice talkin' with you, tho.......beats screaming at those Nazis pounding on my door!

              http://revealyourinnerathlete.windowslive.com?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WLYIA_whichathlete_us

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
                'Hi Regan: I know who you are.....'

                If you did know who I am then you would cease your misguided antagonism
                towards me. I am an aspect of the One Self that we all are. Why are you
                attacking yourself, Shane?

                'Ufonuts was my cute way of including all of us, regardless of nationality,
                race, height, weight, etc. Maybe I'm talking over your head.'

                Talking over your own head, it sounds like to me. You said "american
                ufonuts". "american" is not "regardless of nationality", is it? And
                "ufonuts" is used frequently by establishment spokespeople in the media as a
                derisory term for people who take an interest in UFOs and ETs. It's
                definitely not "cute". I am wondering why you didn't know this already,
                seeing as how you are so "adult" and all.

                'I didn't insult anyone.'

                Oh really? How do you know that? You have called us all by a commonplace
                derogatory term that implies we are nuts and you have called my original
                post in this thread "smug, arrogant drivel". Are you so unconscious of what
                you are doing that you don't know when you are insulting people?

                'My grampa told me once the best way to get attention was to fart loudly. I
                guess he was right.'

                Nevertheless, farting in public is impolite and offends against the
                unwritten rules of polite society. It is disrespectful to others and to the
                rules of social harmony. It is rude, it is disruptive and it causes
                offence. Having said that though, I am aware of a certain "punk" contingent
                in modern society that actually likes to be farted at, spat upon, and worse
                on occasions. However, while such disgusting exhibitions of contempt for
                human sensibility may be perfectly acceptable - and even desirable - at punk
                music festivals, this list is not a punk music festival and I suggest that
                it would not be a good idea to accept them here, even in a metaphorical,
                literary-verbal form.

                'Yes, I know all about the NWO - oooh, I'm skeerd!'

                You mentioned the NWO, I didn't. The NWO is only a relatively small and
                transitory part of what I was referring to.

                'Why don't YOU write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on?'

                Because it is not my way to tell others what to do. You see, Shane? You do
                not know me at all. If you did know me you would know my way and would not
                need to ask such a question.

                'Why don't ALL OF US write Oprah and tell her to get McClelland on?'

                Why do you want ALL OF US to do that? What purpose would it serve? What
                effect would it achieve? At what cost to whom? You are putting forward a
                proposal for concerted collective action without any supporting explanation
                about anything. What are you expecting of us all, Shane? That we "JUST DO
                IT" because you suggested it?

                'And as far as yelling - would you whisper that your house is on fire?'

                If I knew that the fire had been started by the Secret Government and that
                one of their hit-teams was ready and waiting to shoot my head off if I did
                yell "Fire!", I think I might only whisper it, yes, and even then only to
                people who I felt that I could trust too.

                'As far as you wishing me good luck on my enterprise, I'm still waiting for
                YOUR $5 contribution.'

                For what reason/s should I give you $5, Shane? You still have not explained
                those to me. You have only given me reasons to NOT give you $5! Your
                uncivil, personally offensive manner towards me being a prime one.

                'The Choir is not worth much if they can't harmonize.'

                Not worth much to you, perhaps. But "farting" is not "harmonizing", is it?
                I wonder how much you are worth to the Choir while you continue to indulge
                in such nauseous attention-seeking.

                'Oh yes, one more thing: JUST DO IT! is not a command - it's a PLEA!'

                "JUST DO IT" would be a plea if you added some deferential wording to it,
                such as "please" or "if you please". That recognises the right of the
                recipients of your plea to deny it if they choose to. But by itself it is
                an imperative - a command. You appear to be in denial about this, Shane.

                'To humans, that is. Are you sure you don't have some Reticulan blood in
                you?'

                I might well have some Reticulan blood in me for all I know. So might all
                of us, I gather.

                'Nice talkin' with you, tho.......beats screaming at those Nazis pounding on
                my door!'

                Yes, those Nazis are a problem, aren't they? Are they pounding on your door
                from outside you or from within you though? From the way that you've been
                issuing orders here, it looks to me as though they could be inner-Nazis in
                fact. It's no use screaming at those, you know, because they cannot hear
                you whatever you say. They are the part of yourself that is determined to
                assert itself absolutely, unconditionally, without compromise and without
                regard for other people's thoughts, feelings and perceptions. They are the
                part of you that wants to make things happen and get things done with no
                objections and no arguments and no accounting to anyone for it afterwards.
                They are the part of you that does not want to negotiate - the part that
                expects action on demand and tells people: "JUST DO IT!". They are the
                Absolute Dictator in you.

                It would be nicer talking to you if you would curb your so far irresistible
                urges to fart at me.

                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
                  Interesting Regan..I don't know why but through the years I've witnessed what appears as a personal psy-op to your replies. Even though it isn't a real psy-op...it just seems to manifest that way.
                  Why do people take you wrong? Weird..

                  Dex

                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
                    "Interesting Regan..I don't know why but through the years I've witnessed
                    what appears as a personal psy-op to your replies. Even though it isn't a
                    real psy-op...it just seems to manifest that way.
                    Why do people take you wrong? Weird.."

                    That's an astute observation, Dex. I know, I do seem to have
                    received more than my share of personal attacks over the years. If I'm
                    attracting them and you can see how I'm doing it, do please let me know.
                    Dealing with them does take up an inordinate amount of my time and I'd
                    rather not bother with it if I don't have to.

                    Why do people take me wrong? Well, not everyone does of course.
                    You, for example, don't seem to. But regarding those who do, it's hard to
                    know because they always seem to leave before they've even admitted that
                    they have taken me wrong and then one cannot ask them why it was anyway.

                    I think the problem though is not just that they take me wrong in
                    the sense of misunderstanding what I say, or my motives for saying it. It's
                    a deeper psychological issue than that. The way I experience it is that
                    they take personal offence at something I say quite innocently and then they
                    hit back at me by way of punishment or retribution which they feel
                    completely justified in inflicting upon me. I then find myself with the
                    arduous task of having to explain how what I originally said was innocent
                    and how their reaction to it was unjustified and unwarranted. Often they do
                    not want to hear my explanations. They just want to be able to make their
                    judgement of me, deliver punishment accordingly and move on. But I will not
                    let them do that. I insist on facing them with their unjust aggression upon
                    me and will not let them go until they do face it. Naturally they find this
                    embarrassing and distressing. But it is a situation of their own making. I
                    am entitled to hold and express my independent opinion about any of the
                    subjects that come up for legitimate discussion here and no-one has the
                    right to punish me, or castigate me, or denigrate me, or cast aspersions
                    upon my character for holding or expressing it. So whenever someone does
                    that, I am always in the right and they are always in the wrong and they
                    have no hope of winning an argument about it. I will win it every time.

                    Cheers Dex,

                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008

                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
                        WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT?:(