Re: [ufodiscussion] RE:OBAMA: The Last Of The 7 Angels: Revelations 8-11

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30 7:54 AM
      Dex,

      We seem to be on the same wavelength.

      I think you are right about Nathaniel being a fanatic too, although
      I doubt that he would agree with us on that score. But I think it's good
      that you gave him that honest feedback. Of course what he chooses to do
      with it is his affair but your hands are clean.

      Obama, the last of the 7 angels. Geez, whoever hangs their hope on
      that peg must really be feeling desparate about the state of their life, I
      reckon.

      Regards,