Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: Letter from Mrs. MacElroy!

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 27 5:59 AM
      That's OK, Dex. It's a big story and if your life is anywhere near
      as busy as mine is right now it will take you a while to absorb it fully
      into your system and digest it. I have not read the rest of the interview
      yet and have only just downloaded it in fact, since I had to update my Adobe
      Reader before I could do that. That may sound like a simple process but I
      will leave it to your imagination to give you an idea of what it actually
      entailed.....

      Cheers,

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 27 1:53 PM
        I understand..
        After reading the rest of the story, if you still wonder why I think that
        way about them, I'll try to explain.
        The spider suit was half the size of my hand. Really eerier handling it. I
        would have chalked it up to my imagination, however, the little beings
        sought to help me out with the weirdness of what they were doing by
        allowing me to find the evidence. Thoughtful of them huh?

        Regan

        They really enjoyed my reactions to their high strangeness.
        I remember thinking of something humorous in the Mansion one night and
        apparently, they were near by, but , invisible. They were beaming a small
        circular light on the staircase where I was making small drilling holes to
        peer inside a hollow enclave of the stairwell. Looking for hidden antique
        treasures. Believe it or not I did find one and I'm sure they had something
        to do with it. Another story. Anyway the beaming of light's kept up to the
        point I couldn't figure out how it was happening and why and where the heck
        it was coming from. They kept interrupting my drilling. Out of frustration,
        I jokingly thought something, and apparently, it was funny enough to make
        them giggle. Both of them laughed simultaneously . The way it sounded made
        it seem like their minds were linked. That was an interesting thought. I
        then proceeded to chase after them sensing though not a lot I could do
        about it, but, just to get a glimpse of them would suffice my curiosity for
        the time being. These experiences traversed well over a year. I finally,
        began concluding the materialization's, invisibility, walking through walls
        and other things, lasers, working team units, able to time travel, mind
        reading and many more high strangeness abilities was slowly dawning on me
        they were obviously real. Then for them, it seemed the time for a contact.
        And the experiences continued. Unfortunately, rarely, would any antic be
        repeated. They had a slough of things they could do and did do many I think
        for reasons just to see how long it'd take me to figure out how they were
        doing it, the antics. The way they manipulated my apartment flooring and
        bathroom was another weird hard experience to imagine. They turned hard
        porcelain and wood into a flexible putty. Can you imagine that? One night
        as I was sitting on the toilet wondering if this was going to be another
        one of those nights, I quickly noticed a red light outside flashed into the
        bathroom window, again, it flashed and I thought somebody's in the attic.
        What are they doing now? Suddenly, while I sat on the toilet it began
        stretching and wobbling and rocking cartoonish like. Holy smoke, how is
        this thing not breaking up in pieces. I held on gripping tightly. I didn't
        want to fall off, lol. Geez. Boy! did I get up fast and make my beat out of
        there. How the heck can they do something like that were my thoughts, and
        another night began with the visitors. One of them I dubbed...with Mickey,
        as in Mickey the Mouse. BTW 'we' discovered some of the space people were
        renting an apartment across the way. Always at night, and I'm sure
        deliberate, something strange would happen. One time to our amazement, they
        rolled a futuristic looking machine by their window for us to see. It
        looked like the one in the movie "This Island Earth." A scientist was
        receiving components mysteriously through the mail for him to construct. It
        turned out to be a communication apparatus. The strange lights over there
        kept us entertained for awhile. Maybe, it was intelligence testing or just
        having flat out fun with introductions for our discovery quest that we're
        not alone. At least I know I wasn't. And whoever they are? were becoming
        more up close and personal. Later as the years went by I realized my
        experience happened for reasons that turned out to be imperatively
        necessary for my continuation to live.
        I have to admit now, the mystery of that point in time I consider now to be
        one of my most exciting times in this lifetime.
        The space people, the ground crew, working with ship commanders, are a good
        looking bunch of people. Their energy and the feeling you get from them is
        really a nice experience.
        I don't think I'll ever write a book about this stuff Regan. It is
        borderline. Very hard for people to believe and the time is too short for
        me now.

        Dex

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 27 5:18 PM
          Thanks for sharing these experiences with us, Dex. The tears of
          laughter are still rolling down my cheeks! I wish you did have more time to
          write them all up and publish them so that more people could see that the
          light-beings are really fun-loving and not to be feared. But if you haven't
          then you can't and I accept that.

          Regarding the MacElroy story, I have now read the rest of the
          interviews together with Mrs MacElroy's commentaries and I have to report
          that my view of it has shifted and now concurs with yours. The Domain (if
          they are real) do seem to me to be a low-vibration society that is
          aggressively (and self-righteously!) pursuing an expansionist program of
          empire-building and to be possessed of a militarist, "warrior" mindset
          accordingly. Furthermore they do not seem to have the foggiest idea of what
          true spirituality and evolution are about and they have condemned the
          religions of the ancient "pyramid civilizations" of earth, such as those of
          Egypt and Central America, in gross ignorance and misunderstanding of what
          these religions actually taught. The Domain evidently do not know what they
          pretend to know about the earth's ancient history and cultural development.

          The same could be said for their understanding of scientific
          matters. Airl is supposed to have made the flat statement that matter
          cannot ever really be destroyed. She should try telling that to the
          physicists working at the CERN underground particle accelerator in
          Switzerland who routinely ponder the tracks left by material particles as
          they undergo destruction by collision with other material particles in the
          accelerator.

          It would take too long to go through the whole text and itemise the
          inaccuracies, inconsistencies and sheer falsehoods that litter it, so let me
          come to the bottom line and say that, in my view, the MacElroy story has got
          to be a fabrication. The story claims that the Domain is an ancient
          civilization that is trillions of years old. But no civilization that
          resides in such a deep level of mental ignorance and inconsistency with
          truth could possibly survive for so long. It is all just more
          disinformation, I fear.

          Regards,

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 28 10:45 AM

            I hope you don't mind my cross posting some of your replies?
            They're good ones and I feel can help clear the air for a better
            understanding with what we discuss here and there.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 28 1:36 PM
              Dex,

              Thanks for asking me. That's very courteous of you.

              This is an open, public list. By all means cross-post any of my
              posts here to other lists as you see fit. However, I trust you understand
              that I can take no responsibility for whatever consequences may arise from
              your doing it! ;-)

              Regards,