Sign Petition To Send Mr. Karl Christian Rove to Jail!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2008
      PEOPLE FOR THE AMERICAN WAY   June 24,
      2008

      Send Karl Rove to
      Jail!

      Watch the video
      Sign the petitionDear nat x,

      Last year, People For the American Way
      launched an effort urging members of the House and Senate to hold Bush
      administration officials in contempt of Congress for snubbing congressional
      subpoenas. Karl Rove was one of them, but at the time, his many refusals to
      testify and his repeated obfuscation was in response to Senate
      subpoenas.

      Since then,
      Rove has been subpoenaed by the House Judiciary Committee, and he smugly ignored
      the House's requests for information and testimony just like he did in the
      Senate. The difference is that the chairman of the House committee, Rep. John
      Conyers, has already proven his willingness to push through contempt citations,
      as he did for John Bolten and Harriet Miers, in part because of People For
      activists' efforts.

      Now,
      it's time to rekindle those efforts and do something that's long overdue: hold
      Rove accountable!

      Our friends at
      Brave New Films have launched a great new video, Send Karl Rove to Jail, which makes the case clearly and
      brilliantly. And we're teaming up with Brave New Films and other progressive
      allies for a joint petition effort aimed at making sure the House Judiciary
      Committee does the right thing and cite Rove for contempt.

      Check out the
      video and sign the petition at http://www.pfaw.org/go/Rove. Then please forward this e-mail
      and ask all your friends to do the same.

      Brave New
      Films originally had a goal of 100,000 petition signatures to be delivered by
      next week, and with the video's overwhelming response, they're almost there.
      If you sign, and then get one, two or more of your friends to sign, we
      can help blow that goal completely out of the water and bring the total
      to 125,000...150,000...or more!

      Let's show
      Karl Rove that he's not above the law!

      http://www.pfaw.org/go/Rove

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org