Apollo 14 Astronaut Confirms UFO/ET Gov Cover-up!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2008
      Dear Group,

      Please, check out this short article as it offers some real proof that we are not alone nor superior in this
      Universe! Again, please read this article, as it should help allay some of our
      doubts and fears that there is an ET presence on our earth at this time of the
      great Judgment Day!

      Apollo
      14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell claims aliens HAVE made contact - but it has
      been covered up for 60 years.

      Aliens are real and have made contact with us several times according to Apollo
      14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell.

      Full Story:

      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1037471/Apollo-14-astronaut-claims-aliens-HAVE-contact--covered-60-years.html

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org