Communicating With Crop Circle Makers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2008
      From Dee:

      In 2008, on July the 20th, a crop circle appeared that looked like 3
      overlapped owls with big wide eyes.
      _http://www.greatdreams.com/153.htm_ (http://www.greatdreams.com/153.htm)

      Okay, remember a couple of weeks ago my mentioning something about our past communication with the crop circle makers?
      In particular, one they patterned after the sun disc bracelet I have. Some people thought it was spooky.
      Well, I asked if they could, for all of us, make a connection again. I wasn't sure if they could do that or let alone if even they were still monitoring our posting.
      Two weeks ago I photographed the below family of ground Owls.
      I did ask the crop circle makers if they could find a way, so, is this another coincidence?
      Look at the grouping of 3. And the males and females do have light and dark faces.

      What do you think?

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6362#6362