Obama's Angelic Fail-Safe Connection

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 14, 2008
      Obama's Angelic Fail-Safe Connection

      Dear Members,

      Recently, Obama plane experienced some kind of weird mechanical failure as he
      was flying to Charlotte N.C. for a speech and some thought that fowl play was
      involved. According to ZetaTalk, it appears that they were right. Nevertheless,
      based upon the words of the Zetas space people, they did intervene, as Barack
      is being afforded angelic protection to prevent any harm coming to him ,
      despite whomever may wish harm upon him.

      Here is the latest if
      any care to read it, and yes, it proves the fact that Sen. Obama has the
      blessing of the angels. As for those who tried in vain to perpetrate this
      demonic act, they are no longer amongst us on earth as Judgment has been served!

      ZetaTalk: GodlikeProduction Live [http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta462.htm ]

      written
      July 12, 2008 on the GodlikeProduction live chat.

      Obama's plane had
      mechanical difficulties today and was forced to land in St. Louis. The NTSB is
      now getting involved, calling the incident "extremely serious". I
      have been told by a family member that the MD-80 is among the most reliable of
      passenger planes, so while the part that unexpected slid could have moved as it
      did, it would be a rare incident. Question for you and the Zetas must therefore
      be if someone decided to "take out" Obama for some reason, or was
      this what it claims to be - "just one of those things?....

      We have made the statement that
      Obama is protected, not only by ourselves but by many humans working to ensure
      the numerous assassination plans do not succeed. We, as telepaths, are aware of
      plans and inform our human counterparts who intervene. In cases where there is
      no time to intervene, due to having to explain circumstances and go
      though channels, we intervene. This was one such occurrence. A deployed tail
      cone is indeed a minor incident, and this we caused to happen so there would be
      a change in planes. What had been put into place in Obama's MD-80 would not be
      put into play in the future, as there would be no reason to bring the plane
      down now that Obama was no longer the passenger. A plan laid in place but never
      executed, in essence.

      On the new plane, the group planning
      to cause mischief must start again, and in the meantime our human counterparts
      can counter and eliminate them. We have in the past stated that those
      who plan murder deserve by karmic justice to have the same done to them. This
      has been our mode, along with our human counterparts, for several years now.
      Thus, when we say "eliminate", we mean just that. They will not be
      making plans in the future, of any sort.

      �Obama is guided by Angels� http://zetatalk.com/video18.htm

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!

      salaam� akwaaba� jambo� Ashogee

      http://zetaheaven.org

    • Ted
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 15, 2008
        Nonsense

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 15, 2008
          Well said, Ted!

          It is patent nonsense too. The Zeta are supposed to have said:
          'We have in the past stated that those who plan murder deserve by karmic
          justice to have the same done to them. This has been our mode, along with
          our human counterparts, for several years now. Thus, when we say
          "eliminate", we mean just that.'

          What's that, the Zeta have been instructing human beings to commit
          murders in the name of karmic justice? I must say that these "space-beings"
          sound like a pretty cut-throat, cloak-and-dagger bunch to me. Just like
          Mafia Godfathers. And just like the boys and girls in Black Ops too, come
          to think of it.

          Hmmn, I wonder....... I suppose the ZetaTalk set-up could be a
          Secret Government psy-op. It may be just a coincidence but I submitted a
          post that was critical of some of the Zeta's science-babble to this list
          three days ago and it still hasn't posted. I have discovered that this does
          tend to happen to my posts when they are critical of some arm, or agency of
          the Secret Government. And they often are, so I think I must be keeping
          several of their gatekeepers in permanent employment! Ha, ha!

          Regards,

[...]

          ------------------------------------
        • Ted
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 15, 2008
            Reagan, Keep up the posting and don't worry about those high priced
            flunkies, man what a job.
            I Always read your witt..

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 16, 2008
              But it is okay for us and the west to kill and not God and His angels?
              You must be drunk on blueberry cider!
              Where in hell is your diluted logic, vacation?

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 16, 2008
                "But it is okay for us and the west to kill and not God and His angels?"

                That is not what I suggested, Nathaniel. I never said anything
                about God or His angels. I referred only to the Zeta, who are described
                specifically in the article that you posted as "space beings" and not at all
                as "God's angels". My point was that it is definitely NOT okay for human
                beings to murder one another - not in the name of karmic justice and not on
                the authority of unaccountable "space beings" like the Zeta, who evidently
                have no knowledge of the Ten Commandments that God Himself is supposed to
                have given to humanity as the heavenly law that He wants humans to live by.
                How heavenly or angelic can these beings be, who brazenly contradict God's
                Law which states explicitly: "Thou shalt not murder"? Sorry, but if the
                Zeta are angels then they sound more like the fallen, diabolical sort than
                the heavenly sort to me.

                "You must be drunk on blueberry cider!"

                Blueberry cider? No, I am drunk on a far more potent beverage than
                that! One sip of the stuff that I have taken will drive you out of your
                mind and change you on all levels - for ever.

                "Where in hell is your diluted logic, vacation?"

                It certainly isn't in hell, so don't waste your time looking for it
                there.

                Regards,

                But it is okay for us and the west to kill and not God and His angels?
                You must be drunk on blueberry cider!
                Where in hell is your diluted logic, vacation?

                --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

                > Well said, Ted!
                >
                > It is patent nonsense too. The Zeta are supposed to have
                said:
                > 'We have in the past stated that those who plan murder deserve by
                karmic
                > justice to have the same done to them. This has been our mode, along
                with
                > our human counterparts, for several years now. Thus, when we say
                > "eliminate", we mean just that.'
                >
                > What's that, the Zeta have been instructing human beings to
                commit
                > murders in the name of karmic justice? I must say that these
                "space-beings"
                > sound like a pretty cut-throat, cloak-and-dagger bunch to me. Just
                like
                > Mafia Godfathers. And just like the boys and girls in Black Ops too,
                come
                > to think of it.
                >
                > Hmmn, I wonder....... I suppose the ZetaTalk set-up could be
                > Secret Government psy-op. It may be just a coincidence but I
                submitted a
                > post that was critical of some of the Zeta's science-babble to this
                list
                > three days ago and it still hasn't posted. I have discovered that
                this does
                > tend to happen to my posts when they are critical of some arm, or
                agency of
                > the Secret Government. And they often are, so I think I must be
                keeping
                > several of their gatekeepers in permanent employment! Ha, ha!
                >
                > Regards,

              • Ted
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 16, 2008
                  Don't put me in your us, and IT'S the North I live in. Where was your God AND the Angels you so elegantly write about , during 911, or Viet Nam
                  But it is okay for us and the west to kill and not God and His angels?
                  You must be drunk on blueberry cider!
                  Where in hell is your diluted logic, vacation?

                  --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

                  > Well said, Ted!
                  >
                  > It is patent nonsense too. The Zeta are supposed to have
                  said:
                  > 'We have in the past stated that those who plan murder deserve by
                  karmic
                  > justice to have the same done to them. This has been our mode, along
                  with
                  > our human counterparts, for several years now. Thus, when we say
                  > "eliminate", we mean just that.'
                  >
                  > What's that, the Zeta have been instructing human beings to
                  commit
                  > murders in the name of karmic justice? I must say that these
                  "space-beings"
                  > sound like a pretty cut-throat, cloak-and-dagger bunch to me. Just
                  like
                  > Mafia Godfathers. And just like the boys and girls in Black Ops too,
                  come
                  > to think of it.
                  >
                  > Hmmn, I wonder....... I suppose the ZetaTalk set-up could be
                  > Secret Government psy-op. It may be just a coincidence but I
                  submitted a
                  > post that was critical of some of the Zeta's science-babble to this
                  list
                  > three days ago and it still hasn't posted. I have discovered that
                  this does
                  > tend to happen to my posts when they are critical of some arm, or
                  agency of
                  > the Secret Government. And they often are, so I think I must be
                  keeping
                  > several of their gatekeepers in permanent employment! Ha, ha!
                  >
                  > Regards,

                • Ted
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 16, 2008
                    Now that was poetic
                    So , please pass that jug of common sense over to Nathan.