Government Games

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13 1:54 PM
      Cross posting:

      Hey DonD

      These Thugs, as you call them, went so far as to lock me out, in the desert, accessing Wifi wireless.
      Remember how nice it was to access these unencrypted hotspots.
      UJ mentioned liking it at the Airport.
      I got to use these places in the desert for about a month and I'm assuming it gave them problems controlling my Internet flow. So, someone gave Flash Bye the idea to lock everyone out from free accessing.
      Even people being provided by Hughes Net..Flash Bye intercepts anywhere there's a free unencrypted zone and flashes their service saying call them if you want a wireless service.
      This is either an out and out violation scam or there are no regulations and they were greedy enough to implement the encrypting idea.
      No more free accessing thanks to the Government guys who could careless who else they're hurting by attacking me.
      That's not the only thing they've been doing.
      Who are these guys?
      I'm watching our freedom diappear, right before all our eyes and not a thing it seems we can anything about.
      Wowie, Zowie...Geez...

    • shane eden
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14 2:20 PM
        Hey DonD, Dex, and All..

        ..as Bashar said in a channelled conversation on UFOAZ once, "You hu-mans must become aware of your sovereignty" --- see www.prosecutionofbush.com . Let the Games begin!

        Teesh-La

        To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.comFrom: dexxxaa@...: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 13:54:34 -0700Subject: [ufodiscussion] Government Games

        Cross posting:Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:43 am Post subject: Hey DonD These Thugs, as you call them, went so far as to lock me out, in the desert, accessing Wifi wireless. Remember how nice it was to access these unencrypted hotspots. UJ mentioned liking it at the Airport. I got to use these places in the desert for about a month and I'm assuming it gave them problems controlling my Internet flow. So, someone gave Flash Bye the idea to lock everyone out from free accessing. Even people being provided by Hughes Net..Flash Bye intercepts anywhere there's a free unencrypted zone and flashes their service saying call them if you want a wireless service. This is either an out and out violation scam or there are no regulations and they were greedy enough to implement the encrypting idea. No more free accessing thanks to the Government guys who could careless who else they're hurting by attacking me. That's not the only thing they've been doing. Who are these guys? I'm watching our freedom diappear, right before all our eyes and not a thing it seems we can anything about. Wowie, Zowie...Geez... Dex[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]