Why Is Whole of Briton Under A UFO Barrage?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2008
      Why Is Whole of Briton Under A UFO Barrage?

      For reason only the devil would know, US media is saying
      nothing about the recent reporting and numerous UFO sightings that is occurring all over
      the UK right as we speak! The Zetas did predict that this would most likely
      happen before the poleshift, but they said that at some point soon coming, that so many UFOs, and
      even some select ET sighting would be both witnessed and videoed by almost everyone. At such time,
      the media would no longer be able to douse out the reality that UFOs/ETs
      do in fact exist!

      Is America and other parts of the world soon to follow?

       Get ready, as I
      personally believe that soon we will at last be force to bear witness that at
      this Judgment Day time,  alien UFOs and
      ETs are as real as blueberry pie!

      UFO
      Sightings All Over UK This Summer

      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2261941/British-UFO-sightings-at-%27bizarre%27-levels.html?source=newswidget

      Plotted on
      a map of Britain, the sightings can be seen to stretch from Liverpool to Dover
      and from Llanelli to Derby. Whatever the explanation, experts agree that the
      number of suspected flying saucers has hit unusual highs this summer.

      A SHAKEN soldier told last night how he saw THIRTEEN UFOs
      spinning in the skies above his military barracks. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1336870.ece

      More
      mystery UFO sightings over Harborough UK Today [7-7-08].

      http://www.flintshirestandard.co.uk/eveningleadernews/Flintshire-readers-report-more-UFO.4264560.jp

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!

      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  Ashogee

      http://zetaheaven.org