Apache Wise Man

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2008
      Wednesday, July 9, 2008
      THE RED SKY PROPHECIES
      By Tom Brown, Jr.

      In the 1920s, an Apache wise man had a Vision of four prophecies that foretold death and destruction for mankind, unless we incorporate Spirit in our daily lives.

      Two of these prophecies may already have come true.

      A number of people can predict the future, but few get the timing correct. "Grandfather" was an Apache wise man and scout, named Stalking Wolf, who grew up outside white man's influence. His many predictions not only came true in the manner he predicted, but also when he predicted.
      Tom Brown, Jr. learned extensively from Grandfather for twenty years, from their first meeting when Tom was seven years old. Stalking Wolf was the real-life grandfather of Tom's best friend at the time. The following excerpt from Tom's book, The Quest, tells of Grandfather's predictions for all of mankind.

      http://etcetrasetcetras.blogspot.com/