Has Capitalism Under Bush Gone Bunk!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      Has Capitalism Under Bush
      Gone Bunk!

      Somewhere long ago I remember being told or reading a precocious Chinese
      proverb. It says, �If you want to know the cow, give it plenty of room and
      space to roam�! What exactly are the real causes of the outrageous fuel
      price escalation to record high proportion and the tumbling of the critical
      housing market? Are both due to fraud, to pure unadulterated raw greed, or is
      there something else to blame related to the corporate acquiescent of the
      warmongering Bush Administration?

      According to the ZetaTalk.com Zeta space peoples, our economic system at this Latter
      Day time, especially under Bush, is out of focus with the wishes of most common
      American peoples. Are they correct about what is causing these disastrous economic
      downturns, and most importantly, will the economic system make a miraculous turn
      around somewhat during an anticipated 4 years of a 2009 Presidential Barack
      Obama administration?

      The space Zetas has said, �In point of fact,
      these statistics would be a thousand times worse if Capitalism were allowed to
      run full course. It is held in check by your laws.�

      Are
      the Zeta correct and why have not our powerful Christian community stepped up
      to the plate and demanded that God�s justice and love for all be done?

      ZetaTalk: Capitalism Note: written by Jul 15, 1995

      Regarding
      capitalism, with its arguments that the whole benefits from the avarice and
      greed of the few. Proponents point to the United States or other western
      civilizations as proof of the theory. Where in truth there are the wealthy, as
      there always are in every civilization, nevertheless poverty still reigns for
      the masses. Is your United States any different, in truth? How many citizens
      are starving on the streets, in increasing numbers? How many tiny school
      children sit with hollow eyes because their bellies are cramping in an
      insistent demand for the breakfast they never seem to get? How many families
      try to make moldy, bug ridden quarters cheerful, with not much more than a
      plucked dandelion or two. Children playing in the mud because this is their
      only toy. This is Capitalism's outcome. In point of fact, these statistics
      would be a thousand times worse if Capitalism were allowed to run full course.
      It is held in check by your laws.

      All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@...

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!

      salaam� akwaaba� jambo� Ashogee

      http://zetaheaven.org