Re:The Greys

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
      Is Barack Obama One of the Seven Angels?? Dear Members, Is
      Barack Obama one of the seven Latter Day angels spoken of in
      Revelations (Chapters 8-11) that had a Judgment trumpet to blow during
      our period of the Endtime rule of the wicked on earth or during the
      great Separation/Judgment Day? http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Rev/Rev008.html As
      Barack wonderful wife Michelle has so
      lovingly exclaimed, �Something very strange is going on� in her
      husband�s amazing campaign for USA president and �Can�t we all just
      feel it?� I don�t think anyone with half a sane mind could honestly say
      that the rise of Barack Obama is nothing short of an incredible miracle
      of epic proportion. �Look
      at where he has come from, and at the short time that he has gone from
      nothing to becoming now �YES� a front runner or no less than a major
      player in this 2008 election.� Being Black,
      having an African father, relatively dirt poor and having a three part
      Islamic name in a time when Bush has vilified almost anything even
      remotely Moslem as bad, what else could be more damaging in any USA
      presidential race? He may as well add the alien ET stigma to his resume
      because nothing else negative would matter or hurt his chances of even
      running for president! Yet, taken all these so-called negatives into
      consideration, it is
      difficult to ascribe his meteoric rise to anything else except maybe to
      some divine higher power- excluding his own personal innate adroit
      political organizational skills; and, when considering everything else
      about Barack Obama in a Biblical light, surely it is very plausible
      that maybe Barack is more than any of us really think he is � that is,
      Barack maybe a special one who has some kind of divine mission (or Trumpet) during this Judgment Latter Day time in the political area. I
      am not directly asserting that my hunch, intuition or epiphany or
      whatever else others may call it is correct, but one thing does appear
      to be true just as his darling wife Michelle has said, that �Something
      very strange is going on� in this 2008 presidential race, and so far I
      haven�t come across a
      single explanation given by anyone that can reasonable explain it.

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam� akwaaba� jambo� Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2009
        Cross posting:
        From Dee

        Hi Paola

        I must agree with you. I interviewed Mary Rodwell and others including
        contactee Jeffrey Morgan Voss for my SRP. I attach below an extract from the
        work of Mary Rodwell through her client; contactee Suzanne Hansen.

        QUOTE:
        Suzanne Hansen, Experiencer, former teacher, researcher lives in New
        Zealand [APPENDIX 3 point R] Suzanne has conscious recall of many of her
        experience. Suzanne has in ���depth information on the psychological profiles of
        some of the beings, including the `Greys'. "It covers complex programs for
        de-sensitizing the psyche of humans to extraterrestrial reality. It
        demonstrated a deep understanding of human psyche". During her encounters at no time
        was Suzanne exposed to any form of physical, psychological or emotional
        abuse by these `beings' in fact, it was quite the opposite. Suzanne was warned
        about these human covert programs by these intelligences. Suzanne was
        told: "There will be a 'great deception' in the future, by humans upon humans."
        And that she had been trained, and tested to recognize their
        (Extraterrestrial) differing emanations: "I am trained to recognize the emanation of a
        'wolf in sheep's clothing' she said and I am told that I will need to use
        this knowledge and skill, and ability to differentiate, in the future. I am
        feeling that it will pertain to the future (beginning to occur now) of the
        anti-alien fear mongering". Mary says that Suzanne was talking about human
        MILAB, false abductions and pseudo- aliens created by such covert programs..
        She pointed out how interesting that Sparks accounts of the `Greys `is at
        complete variance to experiencer Suzanne Hansen's. "Suzanne has conscious
        recall of many of her contacts and recall of similar learning tasks' with the
        `Greys. But in contrast to Sparks, she recalls being treated with loving
        kindness, respect and reassurance, there was no `judgment ` or negativity
        from the `Greys' if someone was unable to do a certain task. It was a
        revelation to her that there was no judgment by them, because human's can be very
        judgmental when mistakes are made. In fact in all her interactions she
        found the `Greys' to be extremely compassionate and more caring than many
        humans she has known".
        Sparks' abductors seemed to be focused on mankind giving amnesty to the
        terrestrial controllers, at the same time distancing themselves from the
        military's decision to withhold and misuse life saving technology".
        UNQUOTE

        Best
        Neil Gould

      • Brel
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 17, 2009
          Hi Dex,
          I think that with the best will in the world, in the end, We just do not
          know enough at this point in time.

          Eg. I read an experiencer report about ten years ago, where two ladies were
          transported to a location where there was a group of Reptilians.
          One of them was taken to meet the leader.
          The one left behind started making a fuss.
          The next thing she was watching as they raped her friend.
          Then that vision faded, and everything was as It was before.
          In other words the rape was only a mind projection.
          She was warned that this would become a physical reality, if she didn't be
          quiet.
          Every thing was pleasant for the two ladies after that.
          There was no aggressiveness displayed towards the ladies, for the length of
          their
          encounter.

          A friend of mine in the US was taken on board a Zeta mothership. Her escort
          was a Zeta that she
          has known since the age of three. This Zeta was a combination of tutor,
          companion and friend.
          They were walking down a passageway and came around a corner. About thirty
          feet in front of
          them were two Zeta conversing via Telepathy. My friend couldn't help
          showing off. So, she entered
          into their conversation. It's unheard of for a Human, on this craft,
          anyway, to do this. The two Zeta
          both looked startled and angry. As soon as her escort saw their
          reaction, he hustled her out
          of their sight. He explained to her later, that if he hadn't done that,
          then her life was in danger, with
          little that he would have been able to do for her.
          My friend has a very forward attitude, to life.

          A couple of weeks back on another List, there was mention of the Tall Whites
          intimadatory attitude towards Humans.
          I think in western countries in particular, We are so incredibly backward in
          our
          values towards life, mainly through our conditioning via religion.
          Living breathing Energy forms from other planets appear in common to have
          very
          strong Energy fields.
          Most Humans are exactly the opposite.
          With Humans being in the main, shoot first and ask questions later, who can
          blame
          Star Nations members of being very wary of and towards Us.

          On the one hand in a practical sense We have a very long way to go before
          Humanity
          would appear to be ready, but unfortunately from an alignment point of view,
          that's
          just around the corner.
          David Wilcock point's to major happenings likely well before the end of this
          year, which
          will kick start the major changes to our consciousness, that We are so much
          in need of.

          Kind Regards,
          Bre.

          I must agree with you. I interviewed Mary Rodwell and others including
          contactee Jeffrey Morgan Voss for my SRP. I attach below an extract from the
          work of Mary Rodwell through her client; contactee Suzanne Hansen.

          QUOTE:
          Suzanne Hansen, Experiencer, former teacher, researcher lives in New
          Zealand [APPENDIX 3 point R] Suzanne has conscious recall of many of her
          experience. Suzanne has in â?"depth information on the psychological
[...]

          17:49:00