Re: [ufodiscussion] DAdmiral (Mike McConnell) Dan Burisch and Marcia Discussion

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
      Dex,

      I share your sentiments. But if you want someone to grow up what
      can you do? We cannot communicate with the people who inhabit the Black
      Projects community and they are in a position to pick and choose what
      information and feedback they will receive from the outside world. And they
      are living and working in isolated compartments too, where they may often be
      subjected to false and artificial realities that are actively maintained by
      their controllers. So I think we're pretty-well powerless to influence them
      and we'll probably sleep better at nights if we can accept this fact.

      As to being subject to their rule, I don't think we have anything to
      worry about so long as we are alert and responsive to the inner-guidance
      that is provided for us continually by our own higher minds/spiritual
      intelligence - call it what you will. And if we should fall under their
      power for some reason, I think we can best regard it as a necessary
      experience and a progressive step on our own personal journey of
      evolutionary growth and development.

      But I feel that there is an evolutionary drama unfolding here to
      which we probably should pay attention if we know what is good for us. That
      drama certainly looks like a negative soap-opera when we just focus on the
      personalities involved and observe all the petty intrigues and deceptions
      and manipulations and squabbles that they engage in on a daily basis. But
      there is also a grander plot afoot that implicates humanity's whole
      relationship with the wider cosmos and with itself. I see the Black
      Projects community as presenting humanity with a significant evolutionary
      challenge and a choice to make - a choice that was summed-up by
      Shakespeare's Hamlet in his famous soliloquy: "To be, or not to be? That is
      the question!" The members of the Black Projects community appear to have
      chosen "not to be" and they are inviting us to choose likewise. They are
      claiming the absolute right to determine our relationships with ET and the
      wider cosmos without our knowledge or consent. I think we have no choice
      but to consider their demand and the response that we collectively make to
      it will determine the course of humanity's further evolution. Perhaps 2012
      will mark a critical juncture in that collective evolutionary
      decision-making process.

      Regards,