The Greys

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
      Worth posting...Dex
      From Andrew

      Tactics and Motives of Grey Aliens
      �2002 Paul Schroeder used by permission

      Within a blackness, a voice, intoning, resonant and deep, over and over and over.

      What a beautiful child, such a lovely child. I am walking to a parade. The excited blare of crowds and distant drums and trumpets propel me forward, holding two children, one in each hand, as I rush expectantly eager that these small two experience the thrill and joy of what is obviously a people lined event just ahead. In my right hand is a small child of perhaps six, in the other a frail, grey, long armed and long legged sickly tubular creature-child who couldn't keep up.

      I swept this odd child up onto my shoulders and felt its joy. It was a handicapped, ailing entity, sadly listless and lifeless. The scene changed, as did the perspective. I was looking down at this tubular diapered child on a bed as I heard that deep resonant voice suggest I change its diaper. I was never an eager changer of diapers with my own children when they were babies, choosing sometimes to neglectfully leave a full ripe pungent baby for their mother to change, who was due home any moment. I recoiled at the suggestion to nurture and care for it.

      Both the creature and its toilet needs clearly repulsed me, as I examined it closely. I awoke, convinced that my experience was similar to others in attempts to have offspring reunited with somatic abductee parents for nurturance as these hybrids seem to be expiring. And that the word we use, dreams, is simply an important problem with our languages inability to describe it, the experience in any other way. mass abductions are the taking of many people in an area at the same time, folding time and space in a manner beyond belief so that no time missed is noticed by abductees. As a loose rule abductees soul-personalities have agreed to participate in these abductions at a distant point in time, as a spiritual agreement and these people are often virtual peace offerings between warring alien factions as somatic banks to periodically retrieve somatic tissue from people with alien DNA.

      Most abductees have alien DNA. They locate us as children to begin this tampering and it continues regularly, throughout life. I refuse to acknowledge this agreement as this particular personality of mine has been purposely made aware of these intrusions and as such reflect a clear violation of spiritual rights , in their continuing. I have dragged my feet and refused cooperation. They change tactics and redouble their efforts. I enlist the spiritual help from the same dimension that they use to enter and they lend demons into the equation as spite work, muddling the picture. Tell yourself that you will remember and vague and vivid snippets will remain which you can unfurl at leisure by worrying the edges of the snippet.

      What happened just before and just after will intrude slowly, until a fuller grasp entails. They now give me screen memories that are dreamlike in nature and wrap me in general blackness at other times so that I awake with nosebleeds, scoop marks and exhaustion without vivid remnants to recall. But the screen memories are so aligned with their negative thoughts that the scenarios reveal that they are imposed, by virtue of their worst scenario plots and their vividness. They are masters of delusions and can have you dreaming a snug little dream while they march you around their craft for various nefarious purposes, and most are none the wiser. I resent and frustrate their entrances, approaches and goals when I resist and their tempers ill befit the advanced technology they have. Since they primarily wait until you are in REM sleep, lucid dreaming works well to detect and interact with them and is worth all the trouble it takes to master techniques of lucid dreaming. Prayer works only if it is effective and repetitious and none of the standard appeals to saints and Jesus works, but repeating GOD over and over does set up a different vibration level that can instantly end an abduction if one had the presence of mind.

      That's where lucid dreaming comes in. Despair not, as they are psychic and have implants within you that see and hear what you do, repeat often and with severe indignation to leave you alone, now and forever. They'll hear you and then wait and see their reaction. Never fear, they feed ethereally from negative fears. Love them away and they'll be puzzled enough to sit down and think things over before they come again. Remember that creeping anxiety is the signature symptom of their intrusion and that if you feel that fear building that they're already inside. Treat the anxiety as though it were a person and order it away in the name of God, you'll see that the feeling abates instantly but like yellow jackets at a picnic they unerringly try again, over and over. Fighting them is a 24 hour 365 day job from now on.

      I, too, am convinced that effective repeated prayer that repels can and does work for me intermittently. The entities whom abduct are unseen but the entities who assess the testing I've been submitted to are flat like a Gumby character, white like a refrigerator, tall, hooded and telepathic in nature. The brain is somehow detached from the front of the brain, where ones shoe hangs before ones eyes but one cant discern just what it is.

      That's what looking out of the crafts window and seeing nebulae and stars was like, precisely stated. The perspective was waking to find I was asleep wrapped in delusional thoughts and scenes. I later discovered that these entities just outside of sight, were keeping me and a host of others during a mass abduction, on short, psychic, surreal leashes of control while manipulating them around the craft for various purposes. The psychic nature of these entities is most uncannily canny and most who experience an abduction will not recall being inside an alien craft or will dismiss these vivid flashbacks as dreams. My only clue was awakening with the joy of dreaming about a wonderful wood inlaid staircase that brought me a rapture. It was unfurling, backwards, in my mind. The events around the picture and joy recalled at the staircase that revealed it was a ploy to erase the stars and nebulae I'd seen outside the window, a cruel mind controlling taunt that ultimately backfired for the controlling mind reading entity that imposed it. There is much yet to be remembered.

      http://www.iwasabducted.com/schroeder/tactics.htm

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
        Is Barack Obama One of the Seven Angels?? Dear Members, Is
        Barack Obama one of the seven Latter Day angels spoken of in
        Revelations (Chapters 8-11) that had a Judgment trumpet to blow during
        our period of the Endtime rule of the wicked on earth or during the
        great Separation/Judgment Day? http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Rev/Rev008.html As
        Barack wonderful wife Michelle has so
        lovingly exclaimed, �Something very strange is going on� in her
        husband�s amazing campaign for USA president and �Can�t we all just
        feel it?� I don�t think anyone with half a sane mind could honestly say
        that the rise of Barack Obama is nothing short of an incredible miracle
        of epic proportion. �Look
        at where he has come from, and at the short time that he has gone from
        nothing to becoming now �YES� a front runner or no less than a major
        player in this 2008 election.� Being Black,
        having an African father, relatively dirt poor and having a three part
        Islamic name in a time when Bush has vilified almost anything even
        remotely Moslem as bad, what else could be more damaging in any USA
        presidential race? He may as well add the alien ET stigma to his resume
        because nothing else negative would matter or hurt his chances of even
        running for president! Yet, taken all these so-called negatives into
        consideration, it is
        difficult to ascribe his meteoric rise to anything else except maybe to
        some divine higher power- excluding his own personal innate adroit
        political organizational skills; and, when considering everything else
        about Barack Obama in a Biblical light, surely it is very plausible
        that maybe Barack is more than any of us really think he is � that is,
        Barack maybe a special one who has some kind of divine mission (or Trumpet) during this Judgment Latter Day time in the political area. I
        am not directly asserting that my hunch, intuition or epiphany or
        whatever else others may call it is correct, but one thing does appear
        to be true just as his darling wife Michelle has said, that �Something
        very strange is going on� in this 2008 presidential race, and so far I
        haven�t come across a
        single explanation given by anyone that can reasonable explain it.

        We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
        salaam� akwaaba� jambo� Ashogee
        http://zetaheaven.org

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2009
          Cross posting:
          From Dee

          Hi Paola

          I must agree with you. I interviewed Mary Rodwell and others including
          contactee Jeffrey Morgan Voss for my SRP. I attach below an extract from the
          work of Mary Rodwell through her client; contactee Suzanne Hansen.

          QUOTE:
          Suzanne Hansen, Experiencer, former teacher, researcher lives in New
          Zealand [APPENDIX 3 point R] Suzanne has conscious recall of many of her
          experience. Suzanne has in ���depth information on the psychological profiles of
          some of the beings, including the `Greys'. "It covers complex programs for
          de-sensitizing the psyche of humans to extraterrestrial reality. It
          demonstrated a deep understanding of human psyche". During her encounters at no time
          was Suzanne exposed to any form of physical, psychological or emotional
          abuse by these `beings' in fact, it was quite the opposite. Suzanne was warned
          about these human covert programs by these intelligences. Suzanne was
          told: "There will be a 'great deception' in the future, by humans upon humans."
          And that she had been trained, and tested to recognize their
          (Extraterrestrial) differing emanations: "I am trained to recognize the emanation of a
          'wolf in sheep's clothing' she said and I am told that I will need to use
          this knowledge and skill, and ability to differentiate, in the future. I am
          feeling that it will pertain to the future (beginning to occur now) of the
          anti-alien fear mongering". Mary says that Suzanne was talking about human
          MILAB, false abductions and pseudo- aliens created by such covert programs..
          She pointed out how interesting that Sparks accounts of the `Greys `is at
          complete variance to experiencer Suzanne Hansen's. "Suzanne has conscious
          recall of many of her contacts and recall of similar learning tasks' with the
          `Greys. But in contrast to Sparks, she recalls being treated with loving
          kindness, respect and reassurance, there was no `judgment ` or negativity
          from the `Greys' if someone was unable to do a certain task. It was a
          revelation to her that there was no judgment by them, because human's can be very
          judgmental when mistakes are made. In fact in all her interactions she
          found the `Greys' to be extremely compassionate and more caring than many
          humans she has known".
          Sparks' abductors seemed to be focused on mankind giving amnesty to the
          terrestrial controllers, at the same time distancing themselves from the
          military's decision to withhold and misuse life saving technology".
          UNQUOTE

          Best
          Neil Gould

        • Brel
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17, 2009
            Hi Dex,
            I think that with the best will in the world, in the end, We just do not
            know enough at this point in time.

            Eg. I read an experiencer report about ten years ago, where two ladies were
            transported to a location where there was a group of Reptilians.
            One of them was taken to meet the leader.
            The one left behind started making a fuss.
            The next thing she was watching as they raped her friend.
            Then that vision faded, and everything was as It was before.
            In other words the rape was only a mind projection.
            She was warned that this would become a physical reality, if she didn't be
            quiet.
            Every thing was pleasant for the two ladies after that.
            There was no aggressiveness displayed towards the ladies, for the length of
            their
            encounter.

            A friend of mine in the US was taken on board a Zeta mothership. Her escort
            was a Zeta that she
            has known since the age of three. This Zeta was a combination of tutor,
            companion and friend.
            They were walking down a passageway and came around a corner. About thirty
            feet in front of
            them were two Zeta conversing via Telepathy. My friend couldn't help
            showing off. So, she entered
            into their conversation. It's unheard of for a Human, on this craft,
            anyway, to do this. The two Zeta
            both looked startled and angry. As soon as her escort saw their
            reaction, he hustled her out
            of their sight. He explained to her later, that if he hadn't done that,
            then her life was in danger, with
            little that he would have been able to do for her.
            My friend has a very forward attitude, to life.

            A couple of weeks back on another List, there was mention of the Tall Whites
            intimadatory attitude towards Humans.
            I think in western countries in particular, We are so incredibly backward in
            our
            values towards life, mainly through our conditioning via religion.
            Living breathing Energy forms from other planets appear in common to have
            very
            strong Energy fields.
            Most Humans are exactly the opposite.
            With Humans being in the main, shoot first and ask questions later, who can
            blame
            Star Nations members of being very wary of and towards Us.

            On the one hand in a practical sense We have a very long way to go before
            Humanity
            would appear to be ready, but unfortunately from an alignment point of view,
            that's
            just around the corner.
            David Wilcock point's to major happenings likely well before the end of this
            year, which
            will kick start the major changes to our consciousness, that We are so much
            in need of.

            Kind Regards,
            Bre.

            I must agree with you. I interviewed Mary Rodwell and others including
            contactee Jeffrey Morgan Voss for my SRP. I attach below an extract from the
            work of Mary Rodwell through her client; contactee Suzanne Hansen.

            QUOTE:
            Suzanne Hansen, Experiencer, former teacher, researcher lives in New
            Zealand [APPENDIX 3 point R] Suzanne has conscious recall of many of her
            experience. Suzanne has in â?"depth information on the psychological
[...]

            17:49:00