Re: [ufodiscussion] DAdmiral (Mike McConnell) Dan Burisch and Marcia Discussion

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
      Thanks for this, Dex.

      But Jees, what a real-life soap-opera! Can this really be the
      squalid and turgid level on which the members of the Black Project community
      generally live out their fear-fraught, conflict-ridden, melodramatic lives?
      Now they have given themselves Apophis to worry about, although if I was a
      member of their incestuous throng I think I would be hoping that Apophis
      would land right on top of me and so put an end to my self-chosen suffering.
      Who can be immersed in such fractious, cynical, treacherous, duplicitous and
      perpetually angry and hostile relationships without craving release? These
      people are like warring street-gangs. How can they possibly take
      responsibility for informing and guiding the destiny of the planet? They
      are insane.

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
        You know Regan...I agree with you entirely. What jerks in Official
        capacity. The mind set is childish and blind unto itself.
        God and I want it to grow up. The only thing I ask is that I'm not subject
        to it's rule.

        Dex

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
          Dex,

          I share your sentiments. But if you want someone to grow up what
          can you do? We cannot communicate with the people who inhabit the Black
          Projects community and they are in a position to pick and choose what
          information and feedback they will receive from the outside world. And they
          are living and working in isolated compartments too, where they may often be
          subjected to false and artificial realities that are actively maintained by
          their controllers. So I think we're pretty-well powerless to influence them
          and we'll probably sleep better at nights if we can accept this fact.

          As to being subject to their rule, I don't think we have anything to
          worry about so long as we are alert and responsive to the inner-guidance
          that is provided for us continually by our own higher minds/spiritual
          intelligence - call it what you will. And if we should fall under their
          power for some reason, I think we can best regard it as a necessary
          experience and a progressive step on our own personal journey of
          evolutionary growth and development.

          But I feel that there is an evolutionary drama unfolding here to
          which we probably should pay attention if we know what is good for us. That
          drama certainly looks like a negative soap-opera when we just focus on the
          personalities involved and observe all the petty intrigues and deceptions
          and manipulations and squabbles that they engage in on a daily basis. But
          there is also a grander plot afoot that implicates humanity's whole
          relationship with the wider cosmos and with itself. I see the Black
          Projects community as presenting humanity with a significant evolutionary
          challenge and a choice to make - a choice that was summed-up by
          Shakespeare's Hamlet in his famous soliloquy: "To be, or not to be? That is
          the question!" The members of the Black Projects community appear to have
          chosen "not to be" and they are inviting us to choose likewise. They are
          claiming the absolute right to determine our relationships with ET and the
          wider cosmos without our knowledge or consent. I think we have no choice
          but to consider their demand and the response that we collectively make to
          it will determine the course of humanity's further evolution. Perhaps 2012
          will mark a critical juncture in that collective evolutionary
          decision-making process.

          Regards,