Re: [ufodiscussion] Crop Circles

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
      Dex,

      Whoever the crop circle artists may be, they are obviously
      well-steeped in esoteric knowledge as well as being adept technologists. I
      guess that anyone who wants to understand what they may be trying to
      communicate will need first to understand the meanings of the esoteric
      symbols that they are employing. These symbols are already a
      long-established terrestrial human language that is common to all mankind.
      So the crop-artists have already come half-way to connect with us by
      speaking to us in our own terms. And yet, this is no ordinary language. It
      is the universal language of symbols that relate to the innermost mysteries
      of human nature and the cosmos, transcending all boundaries of time and
      culture. They speak directly to the knowledge and wisdom that are stored in
      the human soul - the place where the "joined resonance" can be found.

      I share your opinion of the article about the chakras at the
      http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/chakras-Shakta.htm link you gave. It
      seems to have been written by someone who has not had an authentic
      experience of the chakras and who does not understand their real nature. In
      spite of the authoritative tones in which it is written it appears to
      contain a great deal of incorrect and misleading data that I would think can
      serve only to confuse our understanding of esoteric symbolism.
      Unfortunately this half-baked kind of literature about the chakras abounds
      on the net. I dare say that anyone who wants to understand them properly
      will have to dig deeper for enlightenment - into their own souls, no doubt.
      Perhaps one purpose of the crop circles is to assist this process for
      whoever cares to contemplate them. They do look like yantras after all.

      Regards,
      Regan

      "The Truth is in here!"

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
        Very good Regan.

        Dex

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 5, 2008
          This is an excellent viewpoint Regan...So, I forwarded it...Dex