DAdmiral (Mike McConnell) Dan Burisch and Marcia Discussion

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      This is a cross posted discussion. A DonDep commentary. The discussion is between Dan Burisch (Former scientist at area 51, Marcia, and the DAdmiral (Mike McConnell. Our National Intelligence Director).
      You might like it. I know I did. Verrry interesting...Dex
      Posted Today:

      The Art of Bamboozling

      DonDep- The power went out for a brief moment a short while ago and I just lost an hour-long post I had been writing about this issue, and the one in which the transcript between Daddy-O, Danny-Boy, Marcia Ann, and Ann Marcher shows just how suspect the 'facts' as alleged are.

      Regarding the photo; children often look very similar, aside from race and weight, when they are newborn and very young. The similarities have little to do with it. Dan DID grow up with a little girl in the household for awhile, allegedly his (Dan's) sister but officially his cousin.

      What does have alot to do with it is the amount of time and research UJ did in uncovering that the girl he thought of/thinks of being his sister is actually his cousin, born 45 days after Dan. Unless the hospital was complicit in forging birth certificates, such as SUNY was in denying he had ever been issued a degree there. Possible? Yes, but not likely. Unless of course Shady is right and the SNEDs crew has been pillaging pop culture like the X-Files and Fox Mulder's sister syndrome.

      I also made the case for Dan having to live with round-the-clock surveillance, and what this does to one's mind. The fact Dan can even maintain a semblance of independence is sometimes amazing, but the fact is that he's knowingly misrepresenting the facts. He - Dan - had promised that once we met "face-to-face", he would fill in the missing information such as who COMMAJ17, COMMAJX, and K were. He never volunteered, and on the rare occasion when I would gently endeavor to have him do so, he evaded any subject he wasn't already discussing....none of which was relevant to the subject.

      Except when I asked for a "private meeting" away from the ever-present recording devices and cameras. They ended up taking me to the UNLV library, like they had taken Bill Hamilton. Marcia it turned out had brought a recorder, though Dan had suggested he turn it over to me afterwards to post if I wanted to. No, Marcia demurred vigorously; no way! I'm certain she gave it to John, but as it was, I lost whatever zest I had for an honest dialogue. I didn't learn anything new that Dan hadn't already told me, except for an indication that 'they' (Majestic) were opposed to any disclosure that would 'alarm' the population. I forget the nuanced way this half-truth was couched, as I didn't seriously think they would want Dan to forego the 'warning' aspect in his 'message'.

      Boy was I ever wrong!

      After we had first arrived at Marcia's and Dan would come over at night, one evening he impressed upon us his hidden rage at having the girl he believed was his sister being accidentally killed by his alleged parents, John and Dodie Crain. If it turns out that he is being kept from discovering that he might just have been wrong and misled all these years, what would be the possible consequences? No wonder Marcia clamped down and removed Dan's email from public access. Dan's been very insulated for a very long time, and to have him now question the very source of his bitterness might threaten his ability to function according to plan. Of course, he may be party to feigning such a situation based on the similarity to Mulder's sister-syndrome, again as Shady suggests.

      But the real heart of what I wanted to point out was in the transcript:

      ANN: I wish I could have stopped Kevin, but with the way things have worked out, it doesn�t matter.
      DADMIRAL: Well, that�s too true.
      DAN: The XXXXX XXXXX are all known as well. Ann, what is Kevin up to now?
      ANN: Not so much now as last year. Dan, I thought you knew? Meaning about Kevin?
      DAN: No, ma�am!
      MARCIA: Sis, you mean about Kevin realizing that Dan and I are on the same side?
      ANN: No. John, I wish you would have told them. Now I�m in a pinch.
      DADMIRAL: And early in the conversation for you! (laughing) I apologize for the situation. Would you like me to go on?

      DonDep-
      So, Ann is saying she wishes she could have stopped Kevin (from what? Giving me the facts about the Priory induction?), but that it doesn' matter since they were having him tracked by their MAJINFSEC?

      ANN: No, I�ll tell them. Dan, you remember our March 17, 2006 conference?
      DAN: Do you mean where we discussed about the possibility of Kevin thinking I was Illuminati? (laughing)
      ANN: That�s the same one. Yes. The one right after the Priory first approached you and John.

      DonDep- So, Dan was plotting to mislead Kevin. Oh what tangled webs we weave when first we practice to deceive! This was the time that Dadmiral and Dan were about to be inducted into the Priory of Sion, the keeper of the bloodline of Christ. How Christian in their behavior!

      DAN: I remember then, yes. Go ahead.
      ANN: There was a mix up in communication between myself and Kevin, I was doing the in between, and �

      DonDep- The fact remains Dan did nothing at any time to inform (or even disinform) me of what he knew about these people, including Kevin. Is he trying to have it both ways now? He pointedly didn't take the bait later on after that meeting at the UNLV library when I said, "you know, I have different sources." THAT would have been the time to do the honorable thing, even if it was to lie: "Let us explain who you are hearing from and why." They didn't say that, because they couldn't be truthful without giving away the fact they were truly unaware of the extent of those "different sources". The fact was they could not be forthcoming as they were already engaged in a psy-op; either as a direct lie, or by 'with-holding' certain information.

      DADMIRAL: And so you failed with the in between.
      ANN: Yes, I failed with the in between. The Priory would never have believed you were willing to peace it with them if you were still dragging around somebody like Don. So I first flagged the relationship per J. You even understood as long as they were in danger. Being the danger was real, no need to go into it further with either of you.
      MARCIA: What in hell�s half acre are you talking about?
      ANN: Let me go on?
      MARCIA: I want to hear why you didn�t tell me!
      ANN: I will.
      DAN: You can be thankful you aren�t in reaching distance right now!
      DADMIRAL: To you or Marci?
      DAN: Let�s see what she says.
      ANN: May I continue?
      DADMIRAL: Go.
      ANN: So as I was saying, as long as they were in danger, you didn�t mind it. But, --
      DAN: I�m getting a bad feeling where this is going.
      ANN: But, I didn�t cross the information back to Kevin because he was placed under surveillance by Majfinsec for monetary concerns as Maj was closing.
      DAN: Kevin?

      DonDep- Yes, Dan, you were just BAMBOOZLED! How does it feel??

      DADMIRAL: He added the comments to our conversation Dan.
      DAN: Oh, Jesus Christ! I thought that Don added them for his Planet X theory!
      DADMIRAL: Yes, and I let you think that.
      DAN: Son of a bitch, John! (yelling)
      ANN: Look Dan, Kevin was working both sides. I couldn�t let him in on the induction and what you agreed!

      DonDep- Again; Dan, how does it feel to be bamboozled? Or was this intentional?

      Either Dadmiral is once again admitting he lied to Dan (by allowing him to believe an untruth) or both he and Dan are role-playing with Dan feigning indignation. Either way, it's damnable behavior.

      MARCIA: Sis, you should have told me! What kind of shit is this? (yelling) Is this thing with you going all the way back to New Orleans?
      ANN: Goddamnit Marci this doesn�t have anything to do with f**k**g New Orleans! (yelling)
      DAN: Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus!

      DonDep- The reality of how deeply he had been lied to is settling in on Dan, and he knows that he was indeed a party to it (unless of course this is all a farce that he is knowingly playing a role in). Marcia is now acting the same way; what kind of people are so close and yet so capable of mistrusting either other? It speaks volumes about the culture of Majestic; not the kind of environment to bring up true patriots and idealists in.

      DADMIRAL: Listen to me! (yelling) The Planet X thing takes credibility, which you have, and throws it in the shitter! It�s no more than him changing what you said in the hallway about that other character and the affidavit. Future visions? You watched a video, right? Listen up here! Apophis could hit us! That�s not a vision, that�s science. That science backs up what the Looking Glass showed.

      DonDep- I can't believe that John is lying straight to Dan's face, when he knows better! He KNOWS the information that even now Google & Microsoft are hiding from us, as of today's announcement! To be truly credible, John, you don't "throw leaves" at the problem, you come clean and tell us what you really know. Tell them you have to have "loose cannon" going off with all manner of drunken lurching in the zig-zag world of the majestic community's "don't wake 'em up too quickly" 'Disclosure'. And I insist you show me where I changed what Dan said in the hallway about 'that other character' DAGWOOD and the 'affidavit'. What affidavit could be more important that the one from April 13th, 2005 and the one from April 5, 2007? Did you get your surveillance tapes mixed up? And what 'video' did you watch, or rather show Dan? "So help me!" Dan later yells, and it's true; what's he really gonna do?

      DAN: What? I thought that was lowered?
      DADMIRAL: We�re waiting on better data. So, it�s stock up for awhile now in case we can�t stop it. It�s not a planet killer, but it will interrupt us for some time.

      DonDep- Now I thought this was the plan all along; hide the real cause of the coming poleshift just because of all the political baggage on Zetatalk. This way you can have your catastrophe and eat it too. But nooooooo.... you had to not just have it your way, but through many good people over the side in order to perpetuate a lie.

      At least you recommend "preparation". We could've all been working together on this but we could never end up having an honest and respectful dialogue. Perhaps because both parties aren't capable; that should be charitable enough.

      DAN: So, you are telling me Don is right?
      DADMIRAL: Yes and no. No. He is waiting for some Pole shift right?
      DAN: He is waiting for Nibiru as a Brown Dwarf or something like that. There is a decided difference between an electromagnetic pole flip, which I believe is underway now, and a geophysical as in T2. I tried to speak with him about it, that this is a cyclic issue of chaos-cosmos. There�s no talking to him. He goes deaf just like the people he calls dissonant.

      DonDep- This is an out-and-out LIE. You did NOT try to "speak with me about it"; recall the conversation if you think I'm wrong! It simply didn't happen! I didn't go "deaf" so much as you went "mute" when we arrived in Las Vegas, Nevada, Dan!

      Back to the other. What�s its potential as an impact event?
      DADMIRAL: He is wrong about the Brown Dwarf, right about a higher probability of impact of an earth disrupting asteroid. It should be within visible range. I believe it will pass within the Earth Moon distance.

      DonDep- The poleshift isn't some random near-miss via some errant comet, John. And more importantly, you're keeping Dan much further in the dark than I thought. It was YOUR people that sent me that link to the NASA page about it, which of course was then quickly yanked. You take no responsibility for this, but then again, you've been coverup up for years and with the people that so look up to you! Are you still lying to them and saying you came up with a dossier on Nancy Lieder as if she was simply another 'whacko' that you compiled dossiers on? What do you do when the 'community' believes one thing and you are trying to say another?

      DAN: Okay, I just wanted to make sure that this wasn�t a T2 involved thing. This still troubles me, as it�s too easily, ah too easy added in your subject matter. I�ve never heard you speak of this before?
      DADMIRAL: It�s been in the mainstream. It�s nothing we�ve been hiding.

      DonDep-For having such a 'special relationship', these two individuals don't apparently communicate very well.

      MARCIA: Okay, we understand that! Well, no I don�t! The stocking of provisions was earmarked as possible T2 stocking. I�ve never heard anything in the way of an asteroid until now. Plus, I still don�t understand why we weren�t told of you working an op against us involving Kevin�s additions?

      DonDep- If this is accurate, then Marcia has been even more bamboozled than Dan, but more importantly, has failed to make the spiritual connections to the situation. At least having a grandiose paradigm built of 'stargates' and ley-lined planets, bursting with occult symbolism, is more impressive than the New Kid on the Block, Comet Apophus. (Oh that's right, that's the "Comet of the Ages", and D&M are alleged to be using their own device to have a "one-time-only" viewing of 'the date'. Smacks of PXism if you ask me; just more smoke n' mirrors, er gas n' lenses.)

      ANN: I spoke with J and he said it wasn�t more important than us getting the Priory on board so you could cut the Illuminati off at the knees!
      DAN: Wasn�t more important, what, Apophis or Don?
      ANN: Don, silly!
      DAN: Well, I will agree that we have had problems with Don broadcasting whatever he got his hands on, when it served his purposes, but these issues are apples and oranges to me.

      DonDep- So why did you evade my open-ended statement to tell me who these people were, Dan? I haven't broadcast "everything", Dan, not be a long shot.

      DADMIRAL: Dan, Marci, you two would be told before anything would get critical.
      DAN: Screw me! (yelling) What of the impact�s ground zero? Are we readying a protocol for movement of the populace from even an estimated ground zero location?

      DonDep- How do you like the feeling, Dan? Naturally this may not be anything 'usual', but you of all people should understand. If they haven't prepared anyone for "Apophus", you can bet your sweet bipply they wouldn't plan for a "PX".

      DADMIRAL: Dan, we don�t know if it will hit us!
      DAN: Right, but we know when it's passing, yes? Why not project it hitting us, and estimate from there? Jesus Christ! (yelling) Do you know how many it would wipe out, even if it isn�t an Earth killer?
      DADMIRAL: That depends on where we estimate it will hit us! We might win the war quicker! (laughing)
      DAN: Not funny!
      MARCIA: No, you know sir, I don�t, I mean to say, I don�t see that as funny either.

      DonDep- Now, Dan is trying to sell the idea of "projection planning', which he might have done well to bring up with me during the time he said he would. Dadmiral is rather callous, once again proving his lack of concern for the populations...imagine! Laughing about it, even!

      DADMIRAL: Look Dan �
      DAN: No, you look! (yelling) The first friggin chance I legitimately get, I am going to expose this information you just gave! (yelling)
      DADMIRAL: You make damned sure it�s not from me! (yelling)

      donDep- As if it would make a difference!

      DAN: I understand, you are in D.C. and trying to hold Dubya together. I understand that. I also understand that this is information I should have been provided so that I could have given a more complete view of what we have, or what some have known. Now, what? This information comes to the public, and it emboldens those who have been screaming doom? You withhold critical information, and how about you Ann? Did you know this?
      ANN: Sugarlady said Apophis misses us in T1 but maybe not now that we�ve changed the course pushing us off T2.

      DonDep- This is another irksome thing; we have NO REASON to trust Majestic, and every reason to believe they are hiding a 'Big Event', a 'cataclysm' of one kind or another. We don't "scream doom"; in fact, Dan, you "scream Unity!" wayy too much without practicing the basic tenets.

      DAN: Damned if we do and damned if don�t.
      DADMIRAL: Not really, it will miss us.
      DAN: A moment ago you said we weren't sure it would hit us, now you are sure it will miss us?
      DADMIRAL: The numbers say it will miss.
      DAN: Which numbers? The ones before the stargates were grabbed or after?
      DADMIRAL: There are no real after numbers because we tore them down. The glasses.
      DAN: Exactly! Think about what Ann just said! I have no choice! I have no choice but to announce what I�ve learned!
      DADMIRAL: How? Exactly what have you learned?
      DAN: John, I have no choice but to say that while there is a possibility that Apophis will strike us, and that while this has been in the mainstream media, that the appearance of the lack of consideration by the Maji was not the full story.

      DonDep- Dan to the rescue again! He will take it upon himself to "tell the world!"

      DADMIRAL: What does that do to help anyone? It will strengthen the idiotic claims of people like Don, who are waiting for the sky to fall! (yelling)
      MARCIA: What it will do, is tell the truth.
      DAN: Thank you!

      DonDep- You truly mischaracterize me, John, but considering how you lie to your 'kids', or maybe they are 'in on it', I shouldn't be surprised. Now no-one knows the truth officially. Your own paranoia gives you away. Never once did you engage the debate; it was all "leaf throwing".

      DADMIRAL: You were nicknamed S1 while you were in liaison with Nxxx.
      DAN: Thanks for letting me know. I thought H1 held.
      DADMIRAL: No. Separate classification for separate duties. We had to call you something.

      DonDep- Did you ever tell him that H-1 was an inside joke, for "Holy One"? And what does "S" stand for? "Stupid One"?

      DAN: Is there anything else you haven�t told us? Anything of such importance?
      DADMIRAL: Dan, no.

      DonDep- Here's Lucy with the football, Dan! Go on, run down the field and give it a good kick! Whoops, Lucy pulls the ball away, AGAIN.

      (A hangs up.)
      MARCIA: Why did she hang up?
      DAN: I don�t know.
      DADMIRAL: Let�s try to dial her back. Her console reads busy.
      DAN: Huh?
      MARCIA: I�ll try to call her later. She may be having an anxiety attack.
      DAN: I have to tell you, John: If there is one more thing � just one more!
      DADMIRAL: You�ll what?
      DAN: You�ll find out. My word on that! As it is, now I have to break the news that the Maji were considering and the new group is now considering the Apophis issue. I suppose we could add it to DVD number 2. I am also going to have to look into it.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
        Thanks for this, Dex.

        But Jees, what a real-life soap-opera! Can this really be the
        squalid and turgid level on which the members of the Black Project community
        generally live out their fear-fraught, conflict-ridden, melodramatic lives?
        Now they have given themselves Apophis to worry about, although if I was a
        member of their incestuous throng I think I would be hoping that Apophis
        would land right on top of me and so put an end to my self-chosen suffering.
        Who can be immersed in such fractious, cynical, treacherous, duplicitous and
        perpetually angry and hostile relationships without craving release? These
        people are like warring street-gangs. How can they possibly take
        responsibility for informing and guiding the destiny of the planet? They
        are insane.

        Regards,

[...]

        _________________

        DonDep- Yes Dan, just one more! But John knows you can't do anything about
        it! Tsk, tsk!
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
          You know Regan...I agree with you entirely. What jerks in Official
          capacity. The mind set is childish and blind unto itself.
          God and I want it to grow up. The only thing I ask is that I'm not subject
          to it's rule.

          Dex

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
            Dex,

            I share your sentiments. But if you want someone to grow up what
            can you do? We cannot communicate with the people who inhabit the Black
            Projects community and they are in a position to pick and choose what
            information and feedback they will receive from the outside world. And they
            are living and working in isolated compartments too, where they may often be
            subjected to false and artificial realities that are actively maintained by
            their controllers. So I think we're pretty-well powerless to influence them
            and we'll probably sleep better at nights if we can accept this fact.

            As to being subject to their rule, I don't think we have anything to
            worry about so long as we are alert and responsive to the inner-guidance
            that is provided for us continually by our own higher minds/spiritual
            intelligence - call it what you will. And if we should fall under their
            power for some reason, I think we can best regard it as a necessary
            experience and a progressive step on our own personal journey of
            evolutionary growth and development.

            But I feel that there is an evolutionary drama unfolding here to
            which we probably should pay attention if we know what is good for us. That
            drama certainly looks like a negative soap-opera when we just focus on the
            personalities involved and observe all the petty intrigues and deceptions
            and manipulations and squabbles that they engage in on a daily basis. But
            there is also a grander plot afoot that implicates humanity's whole
            relationship with the wider cosmos and with itself. I see the Black
            Projects community as presenting humanity with a significant evolutionary
            challenge and a choice to make - a choice that was summed-up by
            Shakespeare's Hamlet in his famous soliloquy: "To be, or not to be? That is
            the question!" The members of the Black Projects community appear to have
            chosen "not to be" and they are inviting us to choose likewise. They are
            claiming the absolute right to determine our relationships with ET and the
            wider cosmos without our knowledge or consent. I think we have no choice
            but to consider their demand and the response that we collectively make to
            it will determine the course of humanity's further evolution. Perhaps 2012
            will mark a critical juncture in that collective evolutionary
            decision-making process.

            Regards,