EXOPOLITICS RADIO - EXOPOLITICS: ETs & Mindcontrol with Jean Eisenhower; U.N. & UFO/ET with Dr. Michael Salla; CENSORSHIP! Wikipedia, Exopolitics & the CIA by Alfred Webre

  • CAMPAIGN FOR A POSITIVE FUTURE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2008
      This Week on EXOPOLITICS RADIO - EXOPOLITICS: ETs & Mindcontrol with Jean
      Eisenhower; U.N. & UFO/ET with Dr. Michael Salla; CENSORSHIP! Wikipedia,
      Exopolitics & the CIA by Alfred
      Webre<http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2008/06/this-week-on--4.html>

      [image: Wikipedia_2]<http://exopolitics.blogs.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/27/wikipedia_2.jpeg>

      *CENSORSHIP! EXOPOLITICS Article deleted from Wikipedia without substantive
      cause*
      NOTE: "Exopolitics" was nominated by the American Dialect Society as 2005
      Word of the Year.
      http://www.americandialect.org/Words_of_the_Year_2005_Preview.pdf

      Deletcd "Exopolitics" Article from Wikipedia:
      http://static.wikipedia.org/new/wikipedia/en/articles/e/x/o/Exopolitics.html

      Paradigm Research Group Press Release - 6/24/08 - Wikipression
      Washington, DC � "A second instance of censorship has taken place related to
      matters exopolitical".
      http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2008/06/censorship-exop.html

      * WHEN:* This Week: Saturday June 28, 2008 @ 8 PDT (11 PM EDT/ 8 PM Phoenix
      time)
      * WHERE:* ExopoliticsRadio.com <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/>
      * LISTEN LIVE:* http://www.exopoliticsradio.com
      <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/>
      AUDIO ARCHIVE: LISTEN TO THIS PROGRAM NOW:
      http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/audioarchives.html

      *EXOPOLITICS: ETs & Mindcontrol with Jean Eisenhower; U.N. & UFO/ET with
      Dr. Michael Salla; CENSORSHIP! Wikipedia, Exopolitics & the CIA by Alfred
      Webre*

      *Jean Eisenhower *has a BA in Media and MFA in Creative Writing from the
      University of Arizona, and is an award-winning journalist. She is a peace
      and environmental activist. Her book Rattlesnake Fire is a memoir of
      activism, apparently retributive psychic attack, probable alien contact,
      philosophical quest and spiritual and psychological healing.

      Rattlesnake Fire by Jean Eisenhower - http://www.rattlesnakefire.net

      *Dr. Michael E. Salla*, is the author of EXOPOLITICS: POLITICAL
      IMPLICATIONS OF THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL PRESENCE (Dandelion Boolks) is a
      pioneer in the development of 'Exopolitics', the scholarly study of the main
      actors, institutions and processes associated with an extraterrestrial
      presence that is not acknowledged to the general public, elected officials
      or the mass media. He is Executive Director of the Exopolitics Institute in
      Kona, Hawaii: http://www.exopoliticsinstitute.org/
      <http://www.starchildproject.com/>
      . <http://www.alienbluestar.com/index.html>

      <http://www.theorionproject.org/>*Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd* is the
      author of "EXOPOLITICS: POLITICS, GOVERNMENT AND LAW IN THE UNIVERSE (
      Universebooks.Com <http://www.universebooks.com/>), a book that helped found
      the field of Exopolitics � the science of relations between human society
      and advanced Extraterrestrial civilizations in the Universe. Alfred is
      International Director of the Institute for Cooperation in Space (ICIS),
      dedicated to preventing the weaponization of space; transforming the
      permanent war economy into a peaceful, sustainable New Energy-based, Space
      Age society, and supporting cooperation amongst Life in the Universe.
      Alfred has proposed a Truth Amnesty-Disclosure process to facilitate release
      of advanced ET-derived New Energy technologies to heal the biosphere and
      create a sustainable, peaceful Space Age society. EXOPOLITICSRADIO.COM:
      http://www.exopoliticsradio.com

      *NEW! BREAKING DISCLOSURE NEWS UPDATES:*

      *http://www.exopolitics.com Breaking Exopolitics News sidebar*

      NEW! Listen now to last week's EXOPOLITICS RADIO Program on Audio Archive:

      AUDIO ARCHIVE: LISTEN TO THIS PROGRAM NOW:
      http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/6-21-08.html

      *EXOPOLITICS: ET Contactee Miriam Delicado; 8-8-08 Galactic Freedom Day by
      Alfred Webre*

      Support Truth Amnesty-Disclosure.

      http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2007/09/x-conference-li.html

      Truth-Amnesty: A Higher Calling

      http://c3hamby.blogspot.com/2007/09/truth-amnesty-higher-calling.html*
      *

      *Exopolitics Radio* with Alfred Webre is a weekly, Magazine format
      Exopolitical public affairs talk show, exploring the evidence and impact of
      intelligent, organized life in the Universe on our human society. *Exopolitics
      Radio* is a listener-sponsored radio station.

      Exopolitics Radio airs on Saturday nights at 8:00 P.M. PDT (11:00 P.M.
      EDT). You can listen to Exopolitics Radio programs anytime 24/7 free as a
      public service at:

      LISTEN TO AUDIO ARCHIVES:
      http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/audioarchives.html

      UFOParanormal Radio Network: We welcome our new listeners on UFOParanormal
      Radio Network, which now carries EXOPOLITICS RADIO to 282 U.S. cities & 76
      countries every Monday at 8 PM Central Time at

      http://www.ufoparanormalradio.com

      Revere Radio Network: We welcome our new listeners on Revere Radio Network,
      which now carries EXOPOLITICS RADIO every Monday at 8 PM Eastern Time at
      www.revereradio.net.

      Kansas City Online Radio: We welcome our listeners on Kansas City Online
      Radio, which now carries EXOPOLITICS RADIO Monday's at 11pm Central Time and
      Thursday at 8pm Central Time at
      http://www.kconlineradio.com<http://www.kconlineradio.com/k_schedule.htm>

      View CNN Coverage of the 2001 Disclosure Project Press Conference - May 9,
      2001, National Press Club, Washington, D.C.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTqVHZOTrwY

      There was no follow-up then in the U.S. Congress or in the White House for
      Disclosure.

      ASK, WRITE, CALL THE 2008 U.S. PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES NOW.

      *2008 Presidential Candidates - Contact Information*

      Contact the presidential candidates and ask them what they would do about
      secrecy and Disclosure! Go to their town meetings and rallies, write or fax
      letters, email, or call them! List of Presidential Hopefuls:

      Send an Online fax at: http://www.disclosureproject.org/fax

      Email or call the Candidates:
      - NEW! Barack Obama (ET/UFO Agnostic-Spun ET question into terrestrial
      concerns-would cut NASA space exploration)*
      http://www.barackobama.com/index.php<http://action.barackobama.com/page/s/contact>-
      1-866-675-2008
      - * John McCain ("I have a great interest in UFOs")
      http://www.johnmccain.com/ - (703) 418-2008
      - *Cynthia McKinney & Ralph Nader - Green Party (USA) www.gp.org)
      - *NEW! **Libertarian Party Candidate Bob Barr http://www.bobbarr2008.com

      LISTEN TO EXOPOLITICS RADIO