Testimonial Evidence of Secret Agreements Concerning Extraterrestrial Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008
      Cross posting:

      Source: http://www.galacticfreedomday.com/evidence.htm

      Evidence
      What follows is evidence in the form of testimonies of those claiming to
      have witnessed events or documents pointing to the existence of secret
      agreements with extraterrestrial civilizations. The evidence suggests that
      such agreements have been in place since at least the 1950s in the United
      States. The whistle blowers below have been divided into two categories.
      A. Those for whom public documentation is available to confirm their
      professional credentials. Such documentation supports their claims of being
      at classified locations where events or documents suggesting secret
      agreements may have been witnessed as they claim.
      B. Those for whom no reliable public documentation is available to confirm
      their credentials. This does not, however, dismiss the testimony of whistle
      blowers whose credentials have not been publicly confirmed. There is a
      reason to believe that in some cases documentation may have been expunged
      from public records as a security precaution for those employed in highly
      classified projects involving extraterrestrial life.
      Whistle blowers with 'confirmed' credentials are the most credible sources
      for confirming the existence of secret agreements concerning or with
      extraterrestrial life.
      Whistle blowers (confirmed credentials)
      William Cooper [part of naval intelligence briefing team for Commander of
      the Pacific Fleet]
      "Later in 1954 the race of large nosed Gray Aliens which had been orbiting
      the Earth landed at Holloman Air Force Base. A basic agreement was reached.
      This race identified themselves as originating from a Planet around a red
      star in the Constellation of Orion which we called Betelgeuse. They stated
      that their planet was dying and that at some unknown future time they would
      no longer be able to survive there." [Bill Cooper's Speech at MUFON 1989
      Symposium Concerning MJ-12,"
      http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/maji007.html%5d
      Lt. Col. Philip Corso [former battalion commander & head of Foreign
      Technology Desk, U.S. Army]
      �We had negotiated a kind of surrender with them [extraterrestrials] as
      long as we couldn�t fight them. They dictated the terms because they knew
      what we most feared was disclosure.� [The Day After Roswell (Pocket Books,
      1997) 292.]
      Charles Hall [former weather analyst with U.S. Air Force stationed at
      Nellis Air Force Base who witnessed extraterrestrials regularly meeting
      with senior military leaders]
      The USAF was obviously willing to give them [extraterrestrials] as much of
      any food item that they requested, no questions asked. The USAF was
      obviously entirely willing to give them both food and non-animal based
      clothing items ( cotton, nylon, etc) without limit for use as trading
      materials....The hanger appeared to have been entirely constructed by the
      USAF for use by the tall whites. For example, the inside of the hanger
      looked just like any other ordinary aircraft hanger. It included ordinary
      fire extinguishers, arrows marking exits, etc. In addition to writing and
      signs on the walls in english, it also include hieroglyphics and icons used
      by the aliens. The alien writing was done in pink paint against a white
      background. [http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-25.htm ]
      Don Philips [former U.S. Air Force and aerospace engineer]
      "We have records from 1954 that [there] were meetings between our own
      leaders of this country and ET�s here in California. And, as I understand
      it from the written documentation, we were asked if we would allow them to
      be here and do research. I have read that our reply was well, how can we
      stop you? You are so advanced. And I will say by this camera and this
      sound, that it was President Eisenhower that had this meeting." [�Testimony
      of Don Phillips,� Disclosure, ed., Stephen Greer (Crossing Point, 2001) 379]
      Dan Sherman [former electronic intelligence expert with U.S. Air Force and
      NSA secretly trained in a highly classified program to use "intuitive
      communications" with extraterrestrials]
      The bitterness began a few months after I had started to receive comms from
      Bones [an extraterrestrial]. It hit a sharp incline when I began to receive
      the abduction comms and now it hit a crescendo. I was tired of being
      supposedly so important because of my abilities, yet treated like an
      underling with no need-to-know.... Why the abduction data? Why had
      everything been passed in code, mostly, until now? ... I finally came to
      the conclusion, after reporting over 20 apparent abduction scenarios, that
      I wanted no part of the program any longer. Although I had no reason to
      believe anyone was being maliciously harmed, I did get a feeling that the
      abductions I was reporting were part of some sort of higher calling and the
      feelings of the people involved took a back seat to that calling. [Above
      Black: Project Preserve Destiny (One Team Publishing, 1988) 134, 136]
      Clifford Stone [retired Staff Sergeant U.S. Army who secretly worked for 22
      years in classified extraterrestrial projects relates a meeting with an
      extraterrestrial at the Pentagon]
      When I got to Fort Meade where he was supposed to be [a friend at the
      National Security Agency], they said, well, he is going to be tied up ...
      This person says, by the way, have you ever been to the Pentagon? Well at
      this time I had never been at the Pentagon.... Why don't we go ahead and
      give you the twenty-five cent tour. So we went on over.... When we get out
      there, there are two monorails there. I mean, there are monorails under the
      Pentagon.... When we got out, he says, well let me show you some
      interesting sites down this corridor here. So we are going down the
      corridor and it looked like there was a door at the far end of that
      corridor.... Well, when you go through the door there is like a field table
      there. And behind the field table you had this little entity [an
      extraterrestrial]. The entity was a little bigger than the 3, 3 1/2 foot
      tall entities that are a lot of times reported. But there were two men on
      either side of the table
      slightly behind the creature. When I turned around, I looked right into the
      eyes of this little creature. And you know, it's like you are seeing it but
      everything is being pulled from your mind - he was reading my whole
      life.... I remember going down and grabbing a hold of my head like this and
      falling to the floor. The next thing I remember I wake up and I am back in
      my friend's office [back at Fort Mead].... I will go this far to state that
      there is an interaction between entities and certain Government agencies
      within the U.S. Government. [�Testimony of Clifford Stone,� Disclosure,
      ed., Stephen Greer (Crossing Point, 2001) 332.
      Charles Suggs [former Commander, U.S. Navy]
      "Charlie's father, Navy Commander Charles Suggs accompanied Pres. Ike along
      with others on Feb. 20th. They met and spoke with 2 white-haired Nordics
      that had pale blue eyes and colorless lips. The spokesman stood a number of
      feet away from Ike and would not let him approach any closer. A second
      nordic stood on the extended ramp of a bi-convex saucer that stood on
      tripod landing gear on the landing strip. According to Charlie, there were
      B-58 Hustlers on the field even though the first one did not fly officially
      till 1956. These visitors said they came from another solar system. They
      posed detailed questions about our nuclear testing." [Personal notes from
      William Hamilton from a 1991 interview with Commander Suggs son, Sgt
      Charles Suggs, Jr].
      Capt. Bill Uhouse [former US Marine Corps, USAF and aerospace engineer]
      "We had meetings and I ended up in a meeting with an alien. I called him
      J-Rod - of course, that's what they called him.... The alien used to come
      in with [Dr Edward] Teller and some of the other guys, occasionally to
      handle questions that maybe we'd have. You know? But you have to understand
      that everything was specific to the group. If it wasn't specific to the
      group, you couldn't talk about it. It was on need-to-know basis. And [the
      ET] he'd talk. He would talk, but he'd sound just like as if you spoke -
      he'd sound just like as if you spoke... The preparation we had before
      meeting this alien was, basically, going through all of the different
      nationalities in the world.... So basically, the alien was only giving
      engineering advice and science advice... Sometimes you'd get into a spot
      where you [would] try and try and try, and it wouldn't work. And that's
      where he'd [the alien] come in. They would tell him to look at this and see
      what we
      did wrong." [�Testimony of Captain Bill Uhouse,� Disclosure, ed., Stephen
      Greer (Crossing Point, 2001) 386-87].
      Whistleblowers (unconfirmed credentials)
      Thomas Castello [alleged security officer at a secret joint U.S.
      extraterrestrial base at Dulce, New Mexico]
      "Since I was the Senior Security Technician at that base, I had to
      communicate with them on a daily basis. If there were any problems that
      involved security or video cameras, I was the one they called. It was the
      reptilian "working caste" that usually did the physical labor in the lower
      levels at Dulce. Decisions involving that caste were usually made by the
      white Draco. When human workers caused problems for the working caste, the
      reptoids went to the white Draconian 'boss', and the Draco called me. At
      times, it felt like it was a never ending problem. Several human workers
      resented the "no nonsense" or "get back to work" attitude the working caste
      lives by. When needed, intervention became a vital tool. The biggest
      problem were human workers who foolishly wandered around near the "OFF
      LIMITS" areas of the "Alien Section." I guess it's human nature to be
      curious and to wonder what is past the barriers. Too often someone found a
      way to
      bypass the barriers and nosed around. The camera's near the entrance
      usually stopped them before they got themselves in serious trouble. A few
      times I had to formerly request the return of a human worker.� [Cited in
      Branton, The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases and the Battle for Planet
      Earth (Inner Light, 199) ch. 11.]
      (Dr) Dan Burisch [allegedly worked on classified microbiology projects at
      Area 51 and S-4.]
      "You have also been a party during the negotiations of a treaty known as
      the "Tau-9 Conference for the Preservation of Humanity", between present
      human authorities and certain individuals representing themselves as
      extraterrestrial peoples, with their origin alleged to you as the star
      constellations "Reticulum" and "Orion." You have had physical interaction
      with at least one such extraterrestrial." [Cited from an affidavit signed
      by Burisch discussed at: http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-37.htm ]

      (Dr) Michael Wolf
      Dr. Wolf states that the most important mission objective of his Alphacom
      Team was resumption of negotiations with the visiting Star Nations. In the
      1950s-1960s, the U.S. administration entered into agreement discussions
      with the Zetas (so-called Greys) from the fourth planet of the star system
      Zeta Reticuli, and other star peoples, but these agreements were never
      ratified as Constitutionally required. The Zetas shared certain of their
      technological advances with government scientists, apparently often while
      prisoner "guests" within secure underground military installations in
      Nevada and New Mexico. ["Official Within MJ-12 UFO-Secrecy Management Group
      Reveals Insider Secrets," http://www.drboylan.com/wolfdoc2.html ]
      Phil Schneider (alleged civil engineer working on the construction of deep
      underground military bases]
      "Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government
      decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a
      treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada Treaty, which
      basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows
      and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they
      had to give details about the people involved. Slowly, the aliens altered
      the bargain until they decided they wouldn't abide by it all all." [�MUFON
      Conference Presentation, 1995�]
      Sign the Galactic Freedom Day Petition Today:
      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Galactic-Freedom-Day