Re: [prepare4contact] Alien Abductee Final Withdrawal

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2008
      Cross posting from the p4c:

      Jeff

      This sounds like what happened according to recent information surfacing about the famous Steve Fossett's disappearance and what he was able to convey to his wife before disappearing again.
      What say ye Jeff? Are you legit or concocting a tale?
      Take no offense...I mean well. It's the detective nature in me picking these kinds of things out.
      Personally feeling, I hope you're for real.

      Dex

      Bring anyone you want to. This is a large operation and quite frankly do you know the panic there would be if there were a massive amount of people that suddenly disappeared? People driving would vanish and crash into other people. airplane pilots would crash, this is going to be somewhat discreet so that those left behind are unaware it happened and the people missing can be declared as such and over time it will fade away. No one is going to die and this is not some cult thing where you have to kill yourself to hop on a comet.

      From: Lyle Lathem <skylink@copper. net>
      To: prepare4contact@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 5:06 PM

      Jeff,
      What does the large grey do to you..? Lyle
      From: Jay Moody <jaymthegenius@ yahoo.com>
      To: prepare4contact@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 6:07 PM

      Even if such a thing was a hoax it's better to spread a word you don't have to than to not spread a word you should.
      Do you know the context of which they are leaving? Does that only apply to Grey contactees or will Reptilian and Nordic (and other) leave as well?
      I don't think you should take any chances. The fact you recieved messages from them highlights and proves they've been here long enough to communicate with you in the first place. How do they know your language? Monitoring us thats how. Even a telapathic communication would need a basic knowledge of the other persons language.
      As a hive mind they need eachothers approval to make decisions, use that to your advantage. However that is the majority of grey species coming here and may not apply to all Zeta-type people.