Alien Abductee Final Withdrawal Pt.I

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2008
      (This kind of fear discussion has been ongoing for sometime..and now a new and long awaited presentation emerges...Dex)
      Cross posting:

      wyn says:

      Sounds like the greys want to make sure they have their own food
      supply before the reps get the rest of the humans -- other than
      the
      relatively few who will escape thru the Shift.

      Peace, wynderer
      ___________

      Dex replies:
      wyn
      ________

      This isn't the case at all. The small negative factions of earth
      have done their damage well.

      Dex
      ______________

      (snipped)

      dex --how do you know? and please tell me why ETs are going to go to
      a lot of trouble to airlift 'abductees' off the planet at this time,
      when they have apparently stood by for centuries while all kinds of
      awful things have been happening to humans? --i know you have
      expressed skepticism before about nasty abductions by reps and
      greys. and you've also told us that the ETs you are in contact
      with 'test' you at times. and i told you that the testing is a
      warning sign to me.

      the phrase 'beware of Greeks bearing gifts' comes to mind.

      Peace, wynderer
      ________
      Jewels writes:

      HI Jeffrey, thanks for sharing.. You got to take some responses
      with a grain of salt on group here.. There is a division it seems
      going on sometimes here.. So are you saying that the Greys that
      abduct you, they are telling you that all the abductees of Greys
      will be taken next year off world?
      take care, Jewels
      http://iwasabducted .com
      Jeff replies:

      Wynderer, Why are you on this newsgroup arguing so vehemently against the withdrawal? I guess you are not going to come to the meeting place but I believe you should not be so hard on those that are coming. Let's just say for example that this is a hoax. What is the worst that will happen?
      It will be fun. We will all be camping out under the stars and telling stories while sitting around campfires eating smores and cooking hot dogs. If the ET's do not show up at least we will make a lot of friends unlike you are doing by picking on people that have faith in more intelligent beings.
      I have discovered that people that are against the withdrawal don't even take the time to go over the messages that I have posted even though after they are complete they should convince the most die hard of skeptics. But I do not want nonbelievers showing up anyway. They are just no fun. Believe what you will Wynderer but I know this, last year people were guided to an area and have left. Next year it happens again on the larger scale. Next year I leave also. So while you are on these newsgroups working hard to convince people that you are right and everyone else is crazy, we'll be having fun doing other stuff.
      Jeffrey7119
      http://iwasabducted .com
      _______