Alien Abductee Final Withdrawal

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2008
      Cross posting:
      Alien Abductee Final Withdrawal

      From John:

      It is awesome to think of it in this manner Jeffrey and that this is what they have been preparing us for all along , I suppose there's much to think about and more will be coming to us that they are working , abducting , taking in the next months . I'm sure you are receiving much to do with this , but as Dex said there has been many before you which just makes people wonder if this is the Real Deal for lack of a better word . Sightings of both Craft and ETs has been what we term out of the roofs lately esp here for me personally so it does lead me for one to think something is up and I'm looking for what that just might be .
      John

      You got that right . another question is which group is this wanting to rescue us ? I wouldn't like being rescued just to find myself as their reserves for long space trip or journey , As with the Blue colored Gray beings .
      John

      Jeff replies:

      Hi John: My mailbox is receiving hundreds of messages a day now pertaining to this withdrawal, however, when I have a few minutes I will try to respond to the most common questions asked. You have hit on one of them. I am going to come clean here.

      The grays are being sent by "He who has created them" . The same He who has created humans. Humans like I said were created a couple million years after them. The tests (greys) are being performed on humans so that on more pleasurable planets humans will have advanced senses like telepathy, the ability to procreate without having sex, and resistance to foreign harmful viruses and bacteria. If you have ever studied subjects like astral projecting you may be disturbed to discover a few things. Those who astral project can send their soul upwards towards the infinities of space. As their souls progress upwards, extra terrestrial species may collect them and have a direct electromagnetic connection with the person who has allowed their soul to go up and outwards.

      If you are not willing to accept this, then I would suggest not practicing astral projection. But, as your soul progresses upwards you can move up to that place that most people think of as heaven. The grays are the transporters. They are coming to shuttle us to advanced human planets not use us as fuel for their journeys. They have mastered both time travel and fragmenting space, they do not need us for food or fuel, they have enough.

      See you at the meeting place,
      Jeffrey7119