Tall Whites, Source A & the UN

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2008
      From the URL below access Open Minds Forum to Temporal's answer and question thread. Very interesting.

      Cross posting:

      Hey Cy,

      Source A has not gone into any detail with respect to the conformers. Population control has been one of the main issues that our source has conveyed. Also, ET will not share other more advance technologies if the nuclear, biological or chemical weapons are used for depopulation.

      Hey Fore,

      Other than the Area 51 contact[s] with the "Tall White" woman, we do know of another. This took place at his home. Unfortunately, we are not at liberty to talk about this. Why? Because our source is not exactly sure what happened there? I can tell you this though. The TW woman asked him to take the State Department post. This was around the time our guy just came back from Afghanistan. Now here's where it gets weird. Our source was not offered the State Department (humans) job until two days later! At the time, he wasn't even approach nor had knowledge about the job until two days after his encounter with the Tall White woman?! That's all I can say.

      On the Tall Whites:

      Human looking in every regard. Except no discernible curves to the body. Also, perfect symmetry from what our source says. Very beautiful looking.

      The Tall White woman had perfect right and left facial features. The body had no curves right and left. From the side, it appeared to out source to be perfectly straight, again no curves. Fore, what do you mean by contradictions? Could you explain?
      Continues...

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5923#5923