EXOPOLITICS RADIO - EXOPOLITICS: ET Contactee Miriam Delicado; 8-8-08 Galactic Freedom Day by Alfred Webre

  • CAMPAIGN FOR A POSITIVE FUTURE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2008
      This Week on EXOPOLITICS RADIO - EXOPOLITICS: ET Contactee Miriam Delicado;
      8-8-08 Galactic Freedom Day by Alfred
      Webre<http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2008/06/this-week-on--2.html>

      *

      [image: Galactic_freedom_daybanner]<http://exopolitics.blogs.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/20/galactic_freedom_daybanner.jpg>
      **We hereby exercise our inalienable right of citizen governance and
      proclaim that on 08/08/08 at 8 pm (Universal Time):

      • all secret agreements between any government authorized agency,
      department, organization, or corporation concerning or with any
      extraterrestrial civilization or group are null and void;
      • all future agreements between government authorized agency,
      department, organization, or corporation concerning or with any
      extraterrestrial civilization or group not publicly disclosed and openly
      ratified are null and void;
      • all secret agreements involving corporations or groups acting
      independently of national governments or international organizations, and
      not disclosed to national governments and to the general public, are null
      and void.*

      SIGN THE DECLARATION: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Galactic-Freedom-Day

      www.GalacticFreedomDay.com <http://www.galacticfreedomday.com/>

      **

      * WHEN:* This Week: Saturday June 21, 2008 @ 8 PDT (11 PM EDT/ 8 PM Phoenix
      time)
      * WHERE:* ExopoliticsRadio.com <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/>
      * LISTEN LIVE:* http://www.exopoliticsradio.com
      <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/>
      AUDIO ARCHIVE: LISTEN TO THIS PROGRAM NOW:
      <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/6-14-08.html>* *
      http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/audioarchives.html
      <http://www.starchildproject.com/>

      *EXOPOLITICS: ET Contactee Miriam Delicado; 8-8-08 Galactic Freedom Day by
      Alfred Webre*

      *Miriam Delicado, *who live in Northern British Columbia*, *has written of
      her Extraterrestrial contact experiences in her book *"Blue Star Fulfilling
      Prophecy." *According to Miriam, "The writing of Blue Star began after an
      abduction experience in 1988. Miriam was asked to write a book for the
      Aliens about the Aliens at their request. The idea and acceptance of this
      task was not easily accepted. Fifteen years after the initial request the
      writing began."

      http://www.alienbluestar.com/index.html

      <http://www.theorionproject.org/>*Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd* is the
      author of "EXOPOLITICS: POLITICS, GOVERNMENT AND LAW IN THE UNIVERSE (
      Universebooks.Com <http://www.universebooks.com/>), a book that helped found
      the field of Exopolitics – the science of relations between human society
      and advanced Extraterrestrial civilizations in the Universe. Alfred is
      International Director of the Institute for Cooperation in Space (ICIS),
      dedicated to preventing the weaponization of space; transforming the
      permanent war economy into a peaceful, sustainable New Energy-based, Space
      Age society, and supporting cooperation amongst Life in the Universe.
      Alfred has proposed a Truth Amnesty-Disclosure process to facilitate release
      of advanced ET-derived New Energy technologies to heal the biosphere and
      create a sustainable, peaceful Space Age society. EXOPOLITICSRADIO.COM:
      http://www.exopoliticsradio.com

      *NEW! BREAKING DISCLOSURE NEWS UPDATES:*

      *http://www.exopolitics.com Breaking Exopolitics News sidebar*

      NEW! Listen now to last week's EXOPOLITICS RADIO Program on Audio Archive:

      AUDIO ARCHIVE: LISTEN TO THIS PROGRAM NOW:
      http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/6-14-08.html

      *EXOPOLITICS: Disclosure Update with Dr. Steven Greer, MD; The EXTRA
      Campaign & Denver ET Initiative by Alfred Webre*

      Support Truth Amnesty-Disclosure.

      http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2007/09/x-conference-li.html

      Truth-Amnesty: A Higher Calling

      http://c3hamby.blogspot.com/2007/09/truth-amnesty-higher-calling.html*
      *

      *Exopolitics Radio* with Alfred Webre is a weekly, Magazine format
      Exopolitical public affairs talk show, exploring the evidence and impact of
      intelligent, organized life in the Universe on our human society. *Exopolitics
      Radio* is a listener-sponsored radio station.

      Exopolitics Radio airs on Saturday nights at 8:00 P.M. PDT (11:00 P.M.
      EDT). You can listen to Exopolitics Radio programs anytime 24/7 free as a
      public service at:

      LISTEN TO AUDIO ARCHIVES:
      http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/audioarchives.html

      UFOParanormal Radio Network: We welcome our new listeners on UFOParanormal
      Radio Network, which now carries EXOPOLITICS RADIO to 282 U.S. cities & 76
      countries every Monday at 8 PM Central Time at

      http://www.ufoparanormalradio.com

      Revere Radio Network: We welcome our new listeners on Revere Radio Network,
      which now carries EXOPOLITICS RADIO every Monday at 8 PM Eastern Time at
      www.revereradio.net.

      Kansas City Online Radio: We welcome our listeners on Kansas City Online
      Radio, which now carries EXOPOLITICS RADIO Monday's at 11pm Central Time and
      Thursday at 8pm Central Time at
      http://www.kconlineradio.com<http://www.kconlineradio.com/k_schedule.htm>

      View CNN Coverage of the 2001 Disclosure Project Press Conference - May 9,
      2001, National Press Club, Washington, D.C.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTqVHZOTrwY

      There was no follow-up then in the U.S. Congress or in the White House for
      Disclosure.

      ASK, WRITE, CALL THE 2008 U.S. PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES NOW.

      *2008 Presidential Candidates - Contact Information*

      Contact the presidential candidates and ask them what they would do about
      secrecy and Disclosure! Go to their town meetings and rallies, write or fax
      letters, email, or call them! List of Presidential Hopefuls:

      Send an Online fax at: http://www.disclosureproject.org/fax

      Email or call the Candidates:
      - NEW! Barack Obama (ET/UFO Agnostic-Spun ET question into terrestrial
      concerns-would cut NASA space exploration)*
      http://www.barackobama.com/index.php<http://action.barackobama.com/page/s/contact>-
      1-866-675-2008
      - * John McCain ("I have a great interest in UFOs")
      http://www.johnmccain.com/ - (703) 418-2008
      - *Cynthia McKinney & Ralph Nader - Green Party (USA) www.gp.org)
      - *NEW! **Libertarian Party Candidate Bob Barr http://www.bobbarr2008.com

      LISTEN TO EXOPOLITICS RADIO