PX

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2008
      Cross posting for cedar:

      Firstly, this purports to show when PX will be visible to areas of the globe. By the end of '09 it should be visible as far north as Hawaii. In case anyone is interested.

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=XJb0Uu0_HP8&feature=related

      Next, for what it's worth, I have a friend that has been on call to a guvmt agency for a number of weeks. He says they have been really ramping it up recently. I have been told that this weekend may be looking bad for the country ofIran.

      When I told him that Pelosi had pulled a bill that would have required W to get Congressional approval for attacking Iran at the request of AIPAC, he said that all the other things were making sense -- but wouldn't say just what.

      Cryptic enough for you?