Update from Jeff Peckham

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2008
      Last night's David Letterman late night show interviewed Peckman. The remaining fifteen minutes Jeff shared his take about ET and how the Government believes they've uncovered at least 57 different species. He' says they're from all over the universe and have been dropping in on us for quite some time. He said it's the general belief that the Oil Company's and the White House interfere because the revelation about ET and new technologies would antiquate their economic wealth flow. He talked about his friend filming an alien peeking in his window. Jeff said they had to talk the guy into setting up the camera. He was too afraid of the nightly visits, so, unexpectedly, while not in the room at the time he caught the alien peering in.
      It was a good talk without ridicule.
      About time. He is a good spokesperson and I hope he keeps up the good work. It's only a matter of time before ET decide to disclose themselves before the world.
      IMO if these power brokers don't get with the program then it's a possible a phase out will ensue and many of them could wind up in a joint world/galactic court charging them with breaching agreements and treasonable greed against humanity.

      Dex

      Hi everyone:

      At a recent office party, the lawyers were discussing Peckham's initiative and thought it was funny.  It was the perfect opportunity for me to put in two cents about the ET gig, and while I got a few weird looks, it did get them thinking about Peckham's efforts a little more seriously.

      cheers,
      Lynett Durgin