C. Stone

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2008
      In 1986 I corresponded with Cliff. He was a friend of Paul Bennewitz...Dex

      More confirmation for the variety ET.

      Aloha, below are a few selected posts by Clifford Stone who has begun answering questions about his experiences in classified crash retrieval operations during his 22 year military service in the U.S. Army. I had the pleasure of interviewing Clifford for the inaugural edition of the Exopolitics Journal where his interview was transcribed, see: http://www.exopoliticsinstitute.org/Journal-vol-1-1-Stone-pt-1.pdf. In the posts below, He elaborates on the different types of ET civilizations described in a
      classified manual describing 57 ET civilizations. He also mentions that he was one of a small group of "interfacers" (approximately eight) whose job it was to telepathically communicate with ET races found at crash sites. Interestingly Clifford Stone says the telepathic abilities could not be taught and were a natural ability that were identified by those interested in utilizing such abilities for black projects. A similar situation existed with Dan Sherman whose background and training along with Clifford I examined in the following paper presented at the 2007 UFO Crash Retrieval Conference: http://exopoliticsjournal.com/vol-2/vol-2-2-Salla.pdf .

      What got my attention was Clifford Stone's reference to extraterrestrials walking and living among us. This is further confirmation for sources and examples described in another paper describing ETs Among Us at: http://exopoliticsjournal.com/Journal-vol-1-4-Salla.pdf . Clifford Stone is very sincere and credible, and his experiences and knowledge of crash retrieval operations of extraterrestrial vehicles makes him one of a select group of whistlelblowers with hands on experience of extraterrestrial life.

      In peace

      Michael Salla, Ph.D.
      www.exopolitics.org