Light of the Second Sun (Son) Niburu?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
      I wouldn't have believed it. I guess these intelligence gave me the right information after all. I doubted them when they said the light of the second sun would be seen in a few weeks time. Now it seems, if this is true, NASA has been watching Niburu (Herculobus, Planet X, etc..) all along and in 2011 it's expected to appear in our skies as a second sun.

      Dex

      From Shady
      Cross Posting:

      Leaked Nibiru Planet X Photos May 28 2008

      http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=l9NRSlNgtmA&feature=related

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
        Dex,

        I thought the video said Nibiru was a planet. How can it be a
        second "sun"?

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
          You bring up a good point Regan.
          The only thing I can understand about that is that, at times, even though
          it's only reflective, Venus can appear, both day and night, very bright in
          our skies.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
            Thanks for your reply, Dex.

            You may be right and perhaps that was the intended meaning of the
            "second sun" attribution to Nibiru. But if so, I have another problem with
            it. This is that the video said Nibiru is a giant planet like Jupiter but
            it is still out in the depths of the solar system and is not due to come as
            close to the sun as Jupiter's orbit until 2013. Yet the alleged
            photo-stills of Nibiru presented in the video show it being so bright as to
            outshine Jupiter! How could it possibly do that if it is shining with
            reflected light? Uranus and Neptune are gas giants too and they are much
            closer to the sun and earth than Nibiru is alleged to be, yet we cannot even
            see them at all with the naked eye. So how can we see Nibiru from earth and
            even photograph it with an ordinary camera?

            You pointed out that Venus shines brightly in reflected light and I
            agree with you about that. But Venus does lie very close to the sun -
            closer than the earth in fact - so its reflection is bound to be bright. In
            fact, since the alleged Nibiru appeared close to the sun in those photos on
            the video, its appearance seemed indistinguishable from that of Venus in the
            early morning or evening to me. In other words, those photos looked like
            pretty good shots of the Morning Star, or the Evening Star to me and if I
            had been told that those are what they were I would have believed it.

            In view of the apparent contradictions and the alternative
            interpretations of evidence that are possible here, I must admit that I
            remain unconvinced by the "Nibiru" story.

            Best wishes,

            The only thing I can understand about that is that, at times, even though
            it's only reflective, Venus can appear, both day and night, very bright in
            our skies.

            > Dex,
            >
            > I thought the video said Nibiru was a planet. How can it be a
            > second "sun"?

          • Dexxxaa
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
              I agree Regan, more questions than answers. I guess we'll have to wait and see if more information manifests.
              A most perplexing and surreal scenario.

              Dex