Re: [ufodiscussion] The Truth Must Prevail! National Security Dictates It.

    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2008
      Interesting revelations, Dex, and highly believable by my reckoning.
      I'm not sure about Cheney being in detention though. Who would have the
      authority and the courage to do that? Only the super-elite gang of
      criminals who are actually controlling the country, I would think. If he's
      fallen out with them then he must really be in trouble.

      But if the nation has fallen into the hands of lying criminals like
      Bush Jr, Cheney and the Old Boys Network that supports them and runs the
      country, how can it have any security at all? The very idea of "National
      Security" becomes a contradiction in terms then, wouldn't you say? I mean,
      these psychopaths were not placed in office to protect the nation, were
      they? They were put there to plunder and ravish it and to use it as a
      power-base and launch-platform for their hideous-nightmare project in
      tyrannical global empire-building. I'm afraid the USA lost its national
      security long ago and the problem confronting the American people now is
      that of somehow getting it back.

      There is no quick, simple and easy solution to this problem either.
      The rot is too deep and too extensive for that. Things are too far gone
      already and the nation is in terminal decline. There is no avoiding this
      death because it has already happened. The old republic, based on the rule
      of the Constitution, is already dead and has been quietly replaced by an
      unaccountable imperium that rules by secret executive order. But the new
      Imperium is corrupt, incompetent and quite mad. I'm afraid that the chances
      of the American nation transforming itself from within and arising from the
      ashes of its former existence like a reborn phoenix look slim to me. The
      disintegration of the nation into smaller units that are capable of
      governing themselves more harmoniously and intelligently seems a more likely
      possibility and a more desirable one too. At least it could see the end of
      the MIC that has so ravaged all human civilization up to now.

      In such a new world, I trust that ethical ETs would feel more
      welcome.

      Regards,