UFO Experiences

    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2008
      AKON SPEAKING (From Beyond the Light Barrier, Elizabeth Klarer's contact case)

      Elizabeth asks the question: "Have you been out into intergalactic space?"

      'We will need to perfect our spaceships still more for a voyage of that nature. We are now preparing for it and enlarging our scientific survey ships like this one. As you have noticed, this ship is shaped like a galaxy, and once we have perfected the larger spaceships, which vary in diameter, we will be able to move through intergalactic space. Our intergalactic ship is exactly twice the diameter of this one, or twice the harmonic, while we are creating still larger spaceships for interstellar and intergalactic vibratory changes in the unified field. Circular ships of this type are a duplication of nature taking their environment with them as a natural celestial object,' Akon said.

      'How are these spaceships created?' I asked. 'They are not just constructed in a building yard then?'

      'No, not on the surface of a planet. A spaceship is created from pure energy into physical substance, and we do this in space. The material of the spaceship's outer skin is completely smooth without rivets, the material is created in one piece in a continuously circular smooth shape. The radius of the curvature transforms the total mass of the spaceship's outer skin into a combination of matter and anti-matter, as the atomic creation of the outer skin is conducive to energizing in alternate pulses. This is achieved when the entire system is switched on by pressing that red button on the panel. A unified field of light instantly encircles the spaceship, an electro-gravitic field which acts on all parts simultaneously, including the atoms of one's body.

      'These field differentials interact to create a vacuum encircling the spaceship and she then shifts without the restriction of speed, without sound in the atmosphere of a planet, and the light emanating is subject to varying time and gravitic waves, shortened or lengthened. All radiations and molecules are pushed aside in varying speeds and quantities to give out light and the difference in speeds is perceived by the eye as colors.

      'These micro-atoms of light form an electrostatic shield around this interstellar survey ship of light and a three-beams light-thrust controls and directs manoeuvrability in harmonic interaction. The whole is a combination of cosmic forces - electric, magnetic, temple and resonating, or harmonic interaction of the four forces of the Universe - the unified field. Like a natural celestial object, this ship from the stars protects her crew as a planet, taking her environment with her through the fathomless reaches of space.

      'The tempic or time field is the controlling field and manoeuvres the spaceship from one time field to another within the vibration of a higher frequency emanating from the total mass of the ship's triple skin. As the field is intensified, the spaceship becomes invisible to any watcher on the surface of Earth, disappearing completely, or suddenly appearing again. She can vanish on the spot while landed, or materialize again, the first indication of this being a heat-wave effect during daylight in the atmosphere of Earth. At other times, depending on atmospheric conditions, the molecules of atmosphere surrounding the area of proximity to the spaceship condense into cloud as she comes into the condensation level of the atmosphere. This occurs while she is in hover position or moving in the sky, whether visible through the cloud or in the invisible state. All you can see, usually, is the inorganic cloud which sometimes builds and bubbles up into a vast organic cumulo-nimbus, spreading storm destruction far and wide, or simply, decaying away slowly in the higher atmosphere.'

      Akon thought for a few moments and continued.

      'The minimum temperature around the spaceship allows her complete mobility and velocity without limits of stress or strain, heating or restrictive influence of atmospheric pressure. This gives feather-light landing in a state of weightlessness on any surface of the planet. The heat blast felt in the proximity of the spaceship is caused by the sudden air displacement as micro-atoms of light are stopped, and are thereby equal to heat, as the micro-atoms are pushed aside by the field differentials surrounding the spaceship, which is spinning faster than the speed of sound, accounting for the lack of noise.

      'This shield prevents all fauna from approaching too close to the spaceship and prevents aircraft from moving into the fringes of the vortex where they would be affected by this area of reduced binding and simply fall apart in the air. This has happened at times in the past. The design of this spaceship is worked out in mathematical synchronization, stepping up the frequency interaction of light within the unified field which permeates all of existence, when a shift in space-time can occur.

      'The road to the stars unfolds within a spaceship of beauty and simplicity, generating her light from the cosmic plasma of eternity, never faltering, always alive and pulsating, shaped like a galaxy with a halo surrounding her and the shock wave glowing.

      'All of creation is light, the key to the Universe. The whole of existence throughout the planetary systems, the stars, the depths of interstellar space are all made up of visible and invisible waves of light... To the seen and unseen, to all energy, substance, liquids, gases and all life, the release of the micro-atoms of light from oxygen is the source of all life. The electromagnetic waveform, or Light. It forms the building blocks of the cosmos in which we have our being, as micro-atoms of light in greater unities are equal to atoms.

      'Mind forces, spiritual strength, soul attainment and thoughts are all made up of different speeds in the wave-length of light, or micro-atoms. Electricity is micro-atoms of light while sound and color occur when the micro-atoms have different speeds, and when micro-atoms are stopped, they create heat. Light is an intelligent energy which can be thought into existence and substance. The pattern of the micro-atoms of light changes with changing thoughts, when one achieves the formula for the harmonic vibration of light.

      'The key to all life and the Universe lies in harmonic interaction of light.

      'A mathematical formula for all transportation lies n the vibratory frequencies of light harmonic, with anti-gravity waves and time waves, which are simply the frequency rate between each pulse of the spiral of light. By controlling this frequency rate, the flow of time can be varied, and one simply moves within one's environment within the protection of the spaceship instantaneously from one planet to another or one solar system to another, where time, as geometric, is controlled or eliminated."

      'And the speed of light, is that also a geometric?' I asked.

      'We speak of the measure or light, and not of the speed of light. Light gives the illusion of velocity, when in reality it is a pulse resonating in the frequencies of time and gravity. Thereby, our galaxy is created to the universal geometric harmonics of light - light is a universal geometric. Time and gravity, or a reversal in the flow of time and anti-gravity, can be achieved by altering the energy of light pulsing through space and through the atmosphere of planets, and throughout all creation, as micro-atoms of light form the atoms of all gases, liquids and solids.

      'As I mentioned before, the unified differentials of light interact to create a vacuum encircling the spaceship and she moves without the restriction of speed, without sound, as the molecules of atmosphere are pushed aside instead of piling up in atmospheric flight. In space, the unified field of light creates a shift in space and time; no velocity is involved, only a shift in frequency as the spaceship vibrates in harmonic resonance to interact with the wave energy of light pulsing throughout the galaxy, simply using the fabric of space itself, which is light, vibrating in frequencies of wave form in alternate pulses of matter and antimatter, and thereby overcoming the problems of space travel beyond the light barrier.

      'Earth scientists still have the restriction of the sound barrier in atmospheric flight. Perhaps they will note that there is no restriction which causes the sonic boom, if they can perfect an aircraft to push aside the molecules of air, instead of allowing the molecules to pile up against the craft.'

      'Like the tunnel or ionized path that lightning creates and uses as a channel through the air from ground to cloud?' I asked again and I was so very interested, I could not miss one word of Akon's information.
      (To be continued)

      POEMS OF THE STAR CHILD

      STAR MESSAGE TO EARTH
      By Cat Powers

      We are sending a message, for you here today
      With the hope that each person, in some little way
      Can open a door, and then lend a hand
      In helping all humans to better understand.

      As we travel to planets, so far away
      The beauty is hard to describe here today.
      For the Beings are varied, and not always "man."
      Yet, all of them are doing the best that they can!

      They take care of their planets, to keep them alive
      and the meaning to existence is more than survive.
      Their forests grow tall, and not ruined by man
      and the rivers flow clean... not a single beer can!

      They're believing in friendship, but never in war!
      They consider the price, because they've seen it before.
      They're living in harmony, like the peace of a dove
      and they've named their religion: they're calling it Love!

      'Again, it can be a duplication of nature. If WE can find all the answers to atmospheric and space travel within the simplicity of nature, so could mankind of Earth find these answers, provided he cooperates with nature instead of attempting to destroy her.

      'For the key to all this lies in harmony -- harmonic interaction with all things and nature throughout our galaxy -- and it is for mankind to achieve all this first.

      'We simply disappear with our spaceship out of this planet's time-field and appear in the time-field geometric of our home planet within the solar system of your neighbor system -- and you.

      'You move within the atmosphere of the spaceship, you are protected within your own environment, but we did not wish to frighten you. In future times you will feel the spaceship suddenly vibrate, a vibration from outside the sealed cabins, something apart from the ship herself as she moved in instantaneous anti-light harmonics, stepping up the frequency interaction of light or C, when a shift in space-time occurs. I retained your mind though, on moving with the spaceship into this time dimension which has enabled you to do so in complete harmony. Otherwise it would not have been possible for you to become a part of the shift in space-time beyond the light barrier, owing to the very high frequency vibration of light when the harmonic of light is doubled to obtain anti-gravitational and anti-light fields -- the unified field equation which is the key to space travel or movement in space time," Akon gently said.'

      POEMS OF THE STAR CHILD

      (SOME TRUST IN) CHARIOTS
      Bob Zentz

      "Yea, though I walk in the shadow of the Bomb,
      I will fear no vision
      For Thou art with me.
      My song and my dream they comfort me..."

      When the night is a curtain of velvet blue
      And a falling star splits the sky in two,
      and Orion smiles - then Ezekiel knew
      That a chariot would carry him home.

      Let the wheels in the sky go round and round.
      Let the Sun and the Moon go up and down.
      Let the singing stars be my glory crown,
      And the chariots gonna carry me home.

      On all the stars like grains of sand,
      On every world where life began.
      Where such a tiny thing as Man
      Dreams of chariots to carry him home.

      Satellites fall; we need more room,
      And men make war and walk on the Moon.
      If there's anybody up there (to) hear my tune,
      Then send a chariot to carry me home.

      Some trust in legends of old,
      Some trust in coins of gold,
      Some try to save their souls,
      Some trust in chariots.
      Some search for the glory throne
      In a universe unknown.
      I trust we're not alone.
      I trust in chariots.

      Preachers and professors watching from below,
      Looking for answers they'll never know;
      Why the fools will stay when the dreamers go
      On the chariots that carry them home.
      ________

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2008
        From Aileen...
        A LIFETIME OF ENCOUNTERS
        This case was excerpted from "The Communion Letters" by Whitley Strieber

        I remember an incident when I was about two years old. Due to my mother's illness, my paternal grandmother took my father, older sister and me to live in her house. My sister slept in my deceased grandfather's bed. I slept in my sister's bed that had ropes, to create a bed rail to confine me. On this day I was standing in bed holding on to the rope when a "playmate" came into the room.

        During my childhood my family tried to convince me that the beings I saw and played with were figments of my imagination. They teased me about my invisible friends. My sister told her friends who had siblings my age about the imaginary playmates. Since I was the only one to see the creatures, I became the laughing stock of the school. I was born 12/29/40, so you can gather what the situation did to my self image and self esteem. When I was five and ten years old, I saw child psychiatrists who proclaimed me sane. I have felt that one of the Visitors was watching over and protecting me since I was five. In my fantasy dreams, I called him my "brother."

        My first marriage produced a daughter. I left my first husband when our child was a year old. We moved from St. Louis to Jonesboro, Arkansas so I could get a divorce. After that, the beings' visits must have increased, as there are more frequent blank spots in my memory. At times, my daughter became difficult for my second husband and I to wake, and we both had unexplainable problems with our right nostrils. I noticed that the "holes in my memory" seemed to precede periods of unexplainable agitation. The agitation has occurred from our move to Memphis to this date. One incident that I recall in Memphis may have some relevance. On a particular morning, my daughter awoke and suddenly announced that she wanted to start a collection of owls. She had previously had no interest in them. At the time I thought it was strange.

        A few months later I became fascinated with the Pyramids of Egypt. I looked for a pyramid necklace. A few years later I found a pyramid with a circle inside it, but never did find the one I really wanted. It had the pyramid inside of a square, with the circle inside of it. whenever I asked for this design I received strange looks. Now I understand the significance of it.

        There were several recurrences of a nose problem. Similarly, my husband began to have the same affliction. When his persisted, he went to the doctor. One nostril was an unusual robin's egg blue. The doctor said it was strange and prescribed a medication that worked, much to the doctor's surprise. Did the visitors cause the agitation and the nose problem?

        Another incident was when I woke up near dawn dripping wet with perspiration and in an uncontrollable, raw, crude, animal-like terror. In the center of my head I heard a voice say that everything was all right, and to calm down and go to sleep. I took a few deep breaths, lay back down and went to sleep until the alarm woke me. Years later my husband had a similar dream about what he described as a gun pointed just above his eyes on his forehead. He heard a similar voice. On two different occasions I woke in the middle of the night with extreme burning below my ribs and above my diaphragm. Several doses of Pepto-Bismol eased the burning, but not the diarrhea that followed.

        Two years ago, the last child married and moved out. That's the next time I have a memory of visitors: My husband had left for work, and I was also preparing to leave. This is the first time I experienced a compelling urge to take a nap. As I was lying in bed, I saw a human-like figure enter the room. I felt total terror, but I felt as if I knew this entity. The feeling began to calm me down. The being seemed surprised at my reaction. It, or she, asked me why I was afraid, as it had been many years since I'd acted that way. I asked if this had happened to me often, and the answer was "Yes." I was a "chosen" one for them and the Supreme Being. It was then that I made an agreement with the creature. The deal was that it would completely answer all my questions, now and in the future; for this I would cooperate with them totally and completely. With negotiations completed, we proceeded.

        The first question I asked was, "How long have you been visiting me?" The reply was both before and after I was in the womb. My sister was born in 1934, and during that pregnancy, my mother suffered with uremic toxemia. The doctor advised that mother have no more children. The entity explained that they had been seeing my mother and monitoring her pregnancy with me. They made tests on me while I was in the womb. The visitor revealed that one of the tests caused my six-week early arrival. It was not her illness, as previously thought.

        Next I asked the being if they were the things that my aunts told me my mother sees. To explain, mother's sisters decided it was time I knew the truth about my mother. They thought I was old enough to understand, now that I had completed my freshman year at college. They told me about the beings that mother reportedly kept seeing, and the things they allegedly did. Could these events have caused her to lose her sanity and be hospitalized, not brain damage from the toxemia? She kept seeing those things in the hospital until she died, much to the family's dismay. Answering these questions, the being confirmed my suspicions.

        One other question I remember asking was why I was told that I'm a "chosen one," and what does that mean? All I remember is something about being trained to do something for the "hierarchy" and the "Supreme One." I will know the rest "when the time comes." Who is the Supreme One? The one that we say is the All Knowing One God. As far as I know, this was not from my imagination.

        When I was reading the section of your book (Whitley's book) regarding the triad, there was a voice in the center of my head. Quite simply, it said, "The triad is simple. The Saints form one side of the triad; others call them the Ascended Masters, or Spiritual Guides. We, the visitors, form another. When the Masters and the Supreme One came together, we (visitors) were the resisters. When the time comes for all of us to work together, the resisters will be involved in our work together."

        What is the goal? The answer continued: "The ultimate aim of the work is to save Earth. This is part of the message that the two of you must work as a team and deliver to the people."

        Unlike your experiences (Whitley's), I'm not able to obtain confirmations of mine. Everyone from my childhood is either dead or I've lost contact with them. The exceptions are my sister and two senile aunts. My aunts say that they recall nothing regarding my mother's "hallucinations." My sister says that I am the strangest thing that she recalls from those years. She says she remembers no single incident. None of my children nor my husband recall anything unusual.
        _________

        This case was excerpted from "The Communion Letters" by Whitley Strieber