Muddying The Truth?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2008
      This keeps getting better all the time...When will it end?

      Dan Burisch responding to a question at his forum.
      No honoring the former forerunners before his time.
      What a piece of work.

      anztudio wrote:
      "where them aliens at?"
      dan wrote:

      Got me!? ;D I've never met an alien, but I have met an extraterrestrial of human lineage. During my 20 years with Majestic and rubbing elbows with some of the best power wigs money can buy ;D I seldom heard the subject of a "true alien" ever mentioned, and in most (but not all) cases when I did, it was snickering at those who believe in the "multiple species visiting us" paradigm. (That is not to say that they aren't, just that I am personally aware that most of the larger "outlet purveyors" ;D of that are full of crap and/or purposely providing disinformation. I suppose we could have been visited by non-human related et's...why not? It's just that I have never met, nor seen one. Some say the unusual light being who had an unusual proclivity to walk into my apartment or office at any hour, may have been one. I seriously doubt it, but...hey...if I can encounter a woman on the radio who says my website doesn't exist, and I can get 1M hits in 2 months on that same site...who's to say? ;D )

      Seriously, right now, no et's of human-lineage (to my knowledge) are allowed in our atmosphere, let alone interacting on the surface or in a so-called D.U.M.B. facility. During my retirement time, and just a bit after, aside from one interdimensional intelligence which was allegedly speaking only with the Orions (human-related et's), we were becoming aware of 1-2 (estimating from the conversation I had with certain people) other true alien species, but I have no further information on it. When I heard it, I was very happy, though. It was very good news to me.